Chapter 3 -ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ-

The most beautiful women I've ever seen was crouched in front of me her full eyebrows scrunched In concern.

I stared at her like a gaping fish. I probably looked embarrassing right now.

She was gorgeous and when I say gorgeous I mean gorgeous she looked like she could be on the cover of vogue or a beauty magazine.

She had Beautiful piercing blue eyes that were looking at me with concern right now and long gorgeous hair, a nice jaw line and full plump lips that I couldn't stop myself from glancing at.

𝗔/𝗻: 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲

I had to physically wrench my eyes away. I didn't want to be weird and I didn't want her to notice me staring.

"I'm so sorry are you alright" she spoke her voice had a deepness to it...

Oh my god.

"No I am sorry are 𝙮𝙤𝙪 alright I should've been watching where I was going but I'm fine tho thanks " I laughed standing up fixing my clothes. I felt a little embarrassed.

She licked her lips "I'm fine thank you but uh i saw your phone it was pretty messed up and your drink spilt I'm sorry about that...here take this" I watched as she went into the back pocket of her jeans and fished out a Wallet.

She took out some money counting it out before handing it all to me "Here take this, it should cover for a new phone and a new drink"

I stared at the crisp hundred dollar bills. I was surprised and thankful but I couldn't take the money and it wasn't even her fault my phone broke and drink spilt.

I shook my head and said "oh no you don't have to do that thank you but this isn't even your fault it's mines I should've been payed attention"

I glanced up at those blue eyes as She slipped her wallet back into her pocket with her right hand. the money still in her left "Please take it it's on me"

It was nice that she was offering to pay but there was no Need it was my fault and I had the money to buy another one.

"I can't-" I go to tell her again I wasn't taking the money but she gives me a look
"Please take it. I don't know go treat yourself if you don't want to buy a new phone, I want to do a good deed today" she smiled at me and I swear I could've melted into a puddle.

I hesitantly take the money "thank you so much you didn't have to do this"

"I know but I want you" she stared at me for a good minute before stepping back and stuffing her hands into her Jean pockets

"Have a good day" I go to walk away still surprised that one this beautiful women gave me money and two still in a daze at the women's beauty and that smile...

I put the money safely in my purse. and I was already halfway down the side walk when I heard the same women's voice call out to me

"Hey wait can I get your name?" I spin around the women stood a good thirty Ish feet from me so I had to yell out. Her hands were still in her pockets and even from this far away I could still see how beautiful she was.

She shined It was like she was the sun I don't know how to explain it, she Glowed.

I didn't hesitate telling her my name "Iona" I yell out

She smiled rises on the corner of her mouth and she cocked her head to the side and said  "Skylar"

Pretty name I thought.

I put a hand up as if saying good day or goodbye or just an acknowledgment.

"Have a good day Iona" she put up a hand and turned around walking in the other direction. I could hear her heels kicking against the side walk as she got further and further away.

I watched her until I couldn't see her anymore. God that women I will never forget.

.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗕𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲.