"Okay... who's planning something?" Taylor shot back, twisting the silver ring shaped like a snake around her finger.

"I can't speak for Anna but, you know, considering her soon-to-be husband is nominated for a few VMAs, I think she mentioned streaming the show at the wedding rehearsal, you know, to watch him win or something," Kaia explained, biting back her smile. She was still focused on her nails, grabbing the cuticle remover next.

"Why do I feel like your friends are only going to stream the music video's premiere and then turn it off?" Taylor grumbled. "They don't care whether Andrew wins a VMA or not. Andrew doesn't care whether he wins a VMA or not."

She had come to know Kaia's friends a lot better in the last few months, especially since she had started spending most of her time in London, only ever leaving for a few weeks at most to record a song or film a video. But more often than not, on a Friday night, the girls would either tag along to whatever pub Andrew and Will were especially keen on visiting, or spending time in their flat playing even more elaborate game nights and Taylor was always present whenever she was in town. She learned that Kaia's friends, bless their hearts, were almost annoyingly sweet. In the sense that they would embarrass you in the name of love. Taylor had been relatively safe from their antics thus far. Well, except for Mica who was always an annoying little shit. But she feared tonight might not have been the case.

Having spent so much time with Anna Jones, Taylor learned that the Irish actress would definitely care more about Taylor's big comeback rather than her own big day. She would definitely make a big deal out of the singer's first major music video release in a long time, and Taylor was dreading it.

"Just for the record, I have absolutely nothing to do with it," Kaia mentioned, pulling out the bottle of red nail polish and the fast-drying top-coat. "If you want to leave early tonight, I'd be more than happy to come back home and watch the video right here, just the two of us."

"I'm really glad you decided to move out of the old house," Layla muttered, quickly understanding what Kaia's words entailed.

"Me too," Taylor agreed, opening one eye to meet Kaia's gaze in the mirror and send her a not so subtle wink.

"You don't want me to mess up your eyeliner, do you, T?" Layla deadpanned, making the blonde immediately straighten up and sit still.

"No, ma'am," she coughed, clenching her jaw as Kaia sniggered in the back.

The hotel where the wedding was being held was huge, right outside of town, and thankfully, private enough that they could be comfortable. But it was an event with a few celebrities of high profile attending, and of course, the main couple of the event were just as famous, so they weren't surprised when a few photographers standing right outside the doors snapped pictures of them as they walked in.

"Hey!" Anna exclaimed as soon as she spotted them, hugging Kaia first and kissing her cheek. "Sorry about those dickheads. We're taking care of it."

"Don't worry about it!" Kaia responded with an excited squeal, opening her arms wide and waving them around Anna's fit. "You look gorgeous!"

"I look gorgeous? You look gorgeous!" Anna yelled back, imitating Kaia's hand gestures.

"Can you stop flirting with my girlfriend? I do get a little jealous," Taylor teased, stepping next to Kaia to hug the bride-to-be.