"Have you eaten?" Seto asked his little brother.

"Yeah, I got something at the company's restaurant. But I was just checking out some of the participants." Mokuba said excitedly. "This here is Jaden Yuki, he beat the Lv. 40 AI by turn 2."

Seto's eyes glanced no more than two seconds at Jaden before moving on to Luna.

"And this is Luna, she beat Lv. 80 Kaibaman by turn 4!" Mokuba sounded proud of her, to which she was thankful.

Luna could have sworn that Seto's eyes had narrowed just a tiny bit for a fraction of a second, but he still seemed unenthused.

"I have never seen anyone duel like her!" These were high praises coming from Mokuba.

"Is that right?" Kaiba commented as his eyes seemed to analyze her for a little longer before turning back to Mokuba.

"Quite the world you got here, Mr. Kaiba!" Luna blurted out. "I mean, building- quite the building!"

Fuck! What was that?

She started to feel her face heating up and imagined herself blushing into a beet red.

"What are your plans for today?" Kaiba ignored her and directed his question to his little brother, who had the courtesy to look at her with an expression of being sorry before answering his big brother.

"I'm just taking these two to the dorm building. They are from out of town and very promising duelists, so I figured we could help for the duration of the tournament."

"As long as they are friends of yours." Seto stated as a matter of fact. "But do me a favor, don't ditch your bodyguards when you go out this time."

"I won't." Mokuba stated smilingly, but Seto didn't seem convinced. "I promise!"

"Good. I have that last meeting with the city hall regarding the tournament, but I should be back home before dinner." Seto said before starting to walk away. "Don't stay out too long."

"Sheesh, your brother is very overprotective." Jaden commented.

"Yeah, but I don't blame him after what happened with-" Mokuba started before shaking his head. "Duelist Kingdom is in the past. Come on, let's go."

Luna had watched the original saga of Yu-Gi-Oh! countless times, but never had she stopped to wonder if Mokuba and Seto had been traumatized by the events that transpired in Duelist Kingdom. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to have your soul trapped into a card in the shadow realms.

Wait a minute. Is the shadow realm something I should be worried about here?

She made a quick mental note to run away should she ever see Bakura or Marik anywhere. But wouldn't she need to face at least Marik if she was to make it to the finals?

When they arrived at the dormitory building, just a short ten minute walk from the Tower, she realized it was more like a big apartment complex. They were each given an apartment of their own. To be honest, it was a lot nicer than her apartment in her world. They were each given a Kaiba Corp Keycard to open their respective apartments. Not only so, but the keycards could also be used to access the restaurant in KC Tower.

"It's a benefit that all Kaiba Corps employees at the Tower receive. Figured you guys could use that as well for the duration of the tournament." Mokuba stated as if it wasn't a big deal, but Luna was wholeheartedly thankful. Getting a side job while participating in a tournament just so she could eat was not something she had been looking forward to.

Jaden left to go to his apartment to rest a little. Luna had been looking forward to taking a shower and resting a bit as well, after all, it was almost evening for her in her world and she had had a long day. But Mokuba seemed to linger for a bit.