3. ❝ 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 ❞

Începe de la început

The whole view was ruined and Jennie couldn't get over it.

So she hid what she considered a flaw all her life, until she met her best friend, Lalisa Manoban. An attractive Thai who was oozing with positive energy. She was like her sunshine during the day. She was the first person she ever told. Jen knew she could trust Lisa. She didn't laugh at her, she understood and was even curious. At least one stone fell from Jennie's heart, that she had someone with whom she could share this secret without hiding it within herself.

However, that didn't change her mind, she was still overwhelmed by it. Jen didn't want to see him or have him. It had always been the negative in her, but that was all about to change and Jennie life was about to become different for better...

**

Her best friend was now in her house. They did everything and nothing like they used to. They don't even have to talk to feel comfortable with each other. Knowing one another so closely, actually everything. They can trust each other, which is why Jennie decided to tell the blonde her secret. After all, as best friends they couldn't keep any secrets from each other.

Now they were both lying on the bed in Jennie's room. They were watching a movie. It was some kind of romantic comedy. A standard routine, but they needed something to play in the background right now. It was too hot to even think. On the screen was the female lead, the action was set by the water, she was in her bikini showing off her sculpted slim body. Jennie sighed seeing this.

"I wish I could go to the beach in my bathing suit and not have to worry about people staring at me," Jennie said. She often complained about it, but Lisa was used to it by now. Always trying to lift her spirits somehow.

"You know you always can, with the right outfit. Besides, who cares about other people's opinions, it's important that we have fun. " Lisa said, to which Jen snorted.

"You say that because you don't have it," she said pointing to her member, now tucked between her pants. "It's probably easy for you, doing everything and not having that obstacle between your legs"

"Well I haven't experienced what you have, but I assure you I don't see you any differently. You're still the beautiful and popular girl that everyone is crazy about. Besides I like this..friends of yours'' She pointed her finger at him as Jen did earlier. "It just adds to your charm really."

Jennie raised an eyebrow. "You think so?"

Lalisa bawled her eyes out looking like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Of course. You don't know how everyone envies you. You're so gorgeous and talented. And of course very pretty, and what you have down there doesn't change anything. It just shows how you're more unique. And for all that, I really like you."

Jen blushed hearing her competency. She couldn't deny that she liked Lisa, too. But in a slightly different sense than friendship. However, she tried not to get in too deep. She knew that nothing would come out of it anyway. Although Lalisa was so wonderful, the best support in her life. She's understanding, helpful, kind. She's funny, she's always so cheerful sometimes too much, although Jennie really needed that positive energy. And there was no denying that she was beautiful...very beautiful. Her blonde hair was shiny as gold, dyed, but it looked so natural. With the obligatory bangs. Her wonderfully magnetizing brown eyes and those lips. Pink thick lips that were almost always lifted into a smile. Her long mesmerizing legs and... quite nice part on top and the bottom. Jen didn't want to be so detailed, but she occasionally glanced up there.

Because another thing she was a little ashamed of was her attraction to women. She hadn't told anyone about it except Lisa, of course. It just so happened that she was bi, so she understood. You could say that they were a perfect match.