𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗼.

【 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 】

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

all she see were an orange fires, spread all over the ground and barely see a land of grass. Heat and a circle of flames were all around her, but it didn't appear to touch her at all, not even a speck of flesh.

"What's happening?" She asks, trying to find a way out of the ring of fire that has encircled her.

"You happened." Katherine turned around to face the speaker after hearing a voice.

Behind her stood a lady who looked just like her, with the exception that the woman in front of her had no indication of life in her eyes, which were completely white.

"W-Who are you?" Katherine inquiries, her voice trembling with terror. The lady in front of her smiled gradually and wildly. "I am you," says the figure.

Katherine shake her head. "That's not possible," she says, then a lady laugh. "It is, alas, little one. I am you as well as you are me."

"What do you want from me?" The lady tilt her head, an auburn hair moves fellow her action.

"What do I want? From you?" she enquires.

Then a lady smirk, it was a wide smirk—a smirk of a crazy one. "See, as you're already knew that you're a fireborn—"

"Yes, and?"

The lady frowned as she didn't like to be interrupt. "—And the fireborn meant, you are the most powerful of all fire user. Katherine Anderson, you might saw what you can do back a few months ago?"

Katherine nod, remembered how she become a disaster she made back at the wolf house. The lady smile again. "Very well, have you tires using your powers like that again recently?"

The question made she froze. "No." She answer.

"Why not?" The lady asks, Katherine took a deep breath. "Because it wasn't necessary."

The lady hum, "Or you don't know what you can do with those full powers."

The lady rise a hand and moves it around, "This is what you can do with your full powers." Katherine's blue eyes moves fellow as she saw a land of flames, only flame, burning the grass and everything it touch.

Katherine looks back at the lady who alike her, only to find that her eyes that once all white has a blue sky eyes in it.

"You can destroy the world, Katherine. And you will."

Then a metallic CLANG-CLANG-CLANG jolted her out of the dream. Her eyes shot open and she realized she'd just heard the landing gear being lowered.

Katherine sat on her bed as she calm herself down, what she saw in her dream will only be in the dream—she repeat to herself.