uno

✧.*

chapter one

chapter one

( ONE AND ONLY )

    LIFE OF KATHERINE ANDERSON's something unordinary then any demigod in history. She was born by fire and love of goddess and men mortal. Technically she's fire , nothing else.

Katherine Anderson is fire daughter. One and only daughter goddess that no one expected , not even the king of gods himself.

HESTIA.

Yes , you not wrong. The only goddess of family that virgin like athena and she use the same way of born a child but only she gave birth to katherine and swear to river styx that won't have any child again.

Katherine Anderson got into camp when she was eleven and almost immediately she got claim by her mother. It's shock everyone.

Since then she get a bedroom at big house by request of Mr.D or Dionysus. It's good to be honest, She met a best friend as Annabeth and Percy and They got adventure together.

Been through a lot of things.

After the second titans war over, Three best demigod friend are living normal life again. It's should be a wonderful time, isn't it? Well it not when both Annabeth and Katherine find out Percy is gone.

And it's been three day that no where of him to be found.

So when Annabeth got vision dream from Hera, Queen of all gods. They decide quickly and fast to go there where she told.

Chariot landed on the far end of the skywalk. The flying horses tucked in their wings and cantered nervously across the glass, Annabeth leaped off before the chariot had even finished moving. She pulled a knife and ran toward a group of people in front.

Katherine sigh and cursing softly with herself before leaped off follow her friend.

"Where is he?" Annabeth demanded.

"Where's who?" Blondie boys that look like leader of the group asked.

Annabeth frowned like his answer was unacceptable. Then she turned to others two people. "What about Gleeson? Where is your protector, Gleeson Hedge?"

Brown hair boy cleared his throat. "He got taken by some ... tornado things."

"Venti," Same person that spoke first said. "Storm spirits."