sedici

✧.*

chapter sixteen

chapter sixteen

( THE EARTH ITSELF )

In her dream, Katherine Anderson was standing in her own childhood house. A house that made everything happened.

The middle was soft green sofa, around it has flowers and the arts of young Katherine scattered around, A square picture is enclosed in a beautiful golden frame. It was placed on a small table beside the sofa.

In that picture there's a blonde guys and pretty blue eyes smile to camera along with two girls, one is young red hair girl and another is pretty woman with ember eyes.

Katherine was froze, she left this house since eleven and never come back. It's was both worst and best memories she had.

"Everything better in the past, isn't it?" A girls voices made Katherine turn around.

The dark brown hair and red eyes thirteen years old girl standing there, smile with warming and her aura were home. 

"Mother." Katherine whisper.

"Sit down, child. We have a lot to talk about."

"So...You telling me that i'm against with earth herself?" Katherine asked.

"Sadly, yes." Hestia answer and Katherine sigh. Her body lean on green sofa that she missed.

Katherine close her eyes and lost in her own thought, nothing can't be worst, heh? Once she wanted to get out of this world, a world of demigod but she know if she run she might not knowing her bestfriend or face many excited journey.

She just want a break.

"How we gonna win this war?" She whisper.

Hestia smile to her daughter. "You'll know when time come, my child." She said. Katherine shaky breath, memories playing father's face.

She open her eyes with glowing fire eyes and the heat all feel in her veins. thinking about the prophecy.

daughter of fire, ignite the blaze flame, rising as phoenix and burning disaster on the ground.

"To win a war, i have to become disaster." Katherine whisper.

Hestia frowned, watching her. "Not at all." She said and Katherine frowned.