sette

✧.*

chapter seven

chapter seven

( ARE YOU READY? )

At big house after all chaotic, Katherine get back to her room that full of things that will bring her to memories of home.

A white bed set on the middle and the wall hanging a few photo of her and her friend—first is her and Annabeth on forest of camp, second is Percy, Annabeth, Grover and her after the first quest, Third is her and Percy on the beach and last is her and Thalia, In photo Katherine was carried by Thalia.

On the table have a set of greek book about fire, fireplace or tales of them. Near bed have a little hearth that will never burn the room. Smell of room is evocative. Around the room is field with candles, many candles.

Her personal items will be on the wardrobe at the right side of the room. It's was great and Katherine won't ask for more.

She sigh after face a lot of things today and ready to sleep after found out that she have a quest to do tomorrow but then when she almost fall asleep, the fire sound in hearth make her awake.

Katherine frowned and turn around, first thing she saw is twelve years old girl sitting on the floor, her eyes is red and gave a warm feeling.

She realized that it's her own mother. Katherine get up immediately. "Mother?" She called her.

The goddess smile to Katherine. "Use your power in the right way, control it and don't forget that you're the fire."

Katherine frowned.. "I-I don't understand." She whisper. "You will in soon." Then the goddess disappear.

Blue eyes of Katherine look around. "Mother? Mother!" But never have answer back. She sigh and sit on the bed. Understand nothing that her mother said.

"Didn't mean that i'm already a disaster, did i?" She asked herself.

But Katherine Anderson won't know the answer until the time come.

In the morning, Chiron blessed her to good luck. Katherine pack necessities on her bag, pick it up and walking with Annabeth before she will left her for almost week.

Two girls stayed in their comfort feeling of each other, side by side. Annabeth lead Katherine to cabin one which Jason stayed, they have plan to talk to him first before gone quest.