Eventually after your activities of the day were completed you took a quick shower to wash off the grime of the day and dressed in some comfortable clothes, as per Percy's request, then headed to his cabin.

What you didn't expect when entering the cabin was an overall romantic atmosphere. Percy's cabin was normally pretty messy. It was cozy! For sure! But never that 'romantic'. fairy lights hung around the room, some on his bed post and head board, some stuffed into mason jars placed in random areas. His bed looked extra comfy, fluffy blankets and a few new pillows were placed on the bed.

"Percy?" You called out into his cabin. The room was quiet before you heard a crash and someone yell out "SHIT!" and were met with Percy quickly walking to the front door, throwing you a lopsided grin. "Hey there baby, come in!"

You continued to give Percy a questioning look as you entered the cabin "did you drop something?" Your tone was slightly amused, thinking about how fast he ran over here after the sound of...what ever it was fell.

Percy chuckled while shutting the door "no" he said, walking over to you a kissing you on the cheek "nothing important at least!"

"So do you like what I've done with the place?" Percy gestured towards the cabin, trying to show off his decoration...or distract from the conversation. You weren't sure. Never the less you smiled at him and nodded your head "yeah Percy! It looks amazing! And it's so clean! It's so cute in here. I love it, thank you."

Percy beamed at your praise then quickly remembered something and ran to another part of the cabin. Picking up a plate he came back and handed it to you. "These are for us! I made them with some help from my mom!"

"That's so sweet Perce but why are they blue? Shouldn't they be red? Since it's valentines day?"

"Are you really asking me why they're blue?"

"...fair enough"

Taking a bite of the cookie you had to admit, it was good. It wasn't amazing, you didn't expect your boyfriend to be an amazing baker, you've baked with him before, but it was pretty good. "Aww Percy. They're great!"

Percy smiled at you "Thanks baby! Now come on! I've got the night planned!"

Taking another bite of your cookie you looked at him "Oh? What have you got planned?" You asked, rubbing the crumbs off your fingers. Percy's eye glowed and he smiled brightly "Oh! I ordered dinner for us so we can eat a bit later, and we're having a romance movie marathon!"

~~~~~Time skip~~~~

"If you make me watch one more romcom I am going to loose my mind!"

Jason:
- before he dated you Jason kinda thought of Valentine's Day as a nuisance
- now Jason is a pretty boy, he's powerful, he's a leader, he's got that stoic thing going on
- so before (and while) dating you he got a lot of confessions
-which he kinda hated
- before you were dating he just kinda wanted to be left alone
- after he doesn't enjoy it even more cause people know y'all are dating
-He kinda sees it was people disrespecting your relationship and kinda just you
-enough complaining though!
-I think he'd like Valentines day when dating you
-HOWEVER he wouldn't do anything over the top
-Like he'd take you stargazing
-Take you out to dinner in New Rome (where the waitress lowkey tries to flirt with him)
- Fly you around
-He'd do it normally (kinda) but like...it's romantic okay????

~~~~~~~(Flustered Jason wins always. Do not @ me)

"If someone confesses to me, again. I'll pull my hair out." Jason groaned as soon as the younger girl, who had just confessed her undying love for him, walked away. Giggling you walked over to him, brushing the hair out out of his face "y'know Jase...that makes you sound kinda like an asshole."