Chapter 27: To This Point

How did I get to this point? It seemed like it was going to be a normal day at the start, or at least some what normal on the fact that we were not being tracked down from the biker gang any more, all at the exact same time as well, as that had made me feel better at the very least.
Though, in the end, this had not ended up as a normal day what so ever. How did I get to the point as to now I was running in to the woods you might ask, with my father right behind me, and Anderson by my side. Well... Shit... I might as well tell you at this point I suppose...

I woke up, as I heard some heavy breathing in front of me right now, as I knew that it was early morning, due to the fact that there was some light from the crack of the door that we were in right now. How ever, there was not all too much light for me to be able to see clearly that it was in fact the day time just yet.
The breathing that I did in fact hear from right beside me right now, all at the exact same time as well, just so happened to be coming from Donald, as it seemed like he had been having night mares through out the night, all at the exact same time as well, as I had woken up several times to see him convulsing, and freaking out a ton, during the night as well.
I felt like I wanted to be upset at him for some odd reason or another, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I felt like it had in fact been quite a bit hard for me to sleep due to him doing that through out the entire night, all at the exact same time as well.
Though, I felt like I could not blame him for it, and there was not much that he could really do to not have night mares what so ever, as I knew that he had lost  a few of his friends just the day before last, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again, at that.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I still felt like it could not help but to kind of freak my self out a bit during the night how ever, all at the exact same time as well, as that was of course due to the fact that I knew that I was afraid of the dead, and loud noises not only made me think that it was the dead its self, but it also made it to where the dead might be able to hear us, all at the exact same time as well.
That was one thing that Anderson had told us not to do during this entire time of course, which was of course the fact that he had told us to make sure to not make any loud noises that might attract the dead over towards us, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I felt like it should be easy, so long as we did not do any thing stupid.
But Donald freaking out during the night did not make things seem to feel any sort of better what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I had been told that the dead were a lot faster, and a lot stronger during the night, all at the exact same time too, as I for sure did not want to have any of the dead walk up on me during the night, what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear noise from right beside me, all at the exact same time too, that kind of freaked me out all of the sudden, as it did in fact bring my attention over to it, all at the exact same time too, once again, never the less.
I let out a bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self all of the sudden, as I saw that it just so happened to be Anderson, as it was clear that he was trying to get out of his quite a bit of an uncomfortable sleeping space that he had in fact slept in last night, all at the exact same time too, as I heard him stretching and groaning as soon as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that.
My heart kind of pounded, as I was not all too sure as to just why that was even the case, if I was not going to lie to my self either, in the very first place any ways, as I felt like I really just needed to calm my self down right now, and that I needed to get my mind, and I needed to get my focus off of all of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, once again, at that, none the less.
As I stood there for just a few more moments longer, I then all of the sudden began to start to hear some more noise from right beside me, which did not freak me out nearly as much as it had last time, this time, as I noticed that it just so happened to be Donald, and also my father, as they too were in fact beginning to lift them selves up, all at once, to get this day started, once again, none the less.
I was quite a bit hungry, if I was not going to lie to my self either, but I knew that we were in fact very low on food right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that it might just be best off for me to just not eat, kind of like it was that I had not just the night before, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of grunted at the thought of that.
Just as soon as it was that I had thought that I was not going to get any thing to eat what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to notice that Anderson was in fact beginning to start to search in to the bag, all at the exact same time too, as I at first thought it might be for some other supplies, but I realized that was not the case what so ever right now, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh of some relief, as I then all of the sudden began to start to notice that he had in fact began to start to pull out some food from out of the bag all of the sudden, thankfully enough, as I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh of some relief to my self all of the sudden, as I was in fact glad to see that was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to nod a bit to Anderson, all at the exact same time as well.
There was not really any thing that we had to eat with the bread, which I knew as the jelly and peanut butter that we had, had been in my father's bag, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, but at the very least, it was some thing to eat, and it was some thing to feel me up, and give me some sort of energy for the day, as I was already feeling weak enough as it was, due to the bad sleep that I had in fact just had the night before, all at the exact same time as well.
Anderson handed 1 piece of bred over to me, almost as if I was back in church with my grand father, and that they were passing sacrament. I stared at it for just a bit more time, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should in fact do, if I was not going to lie to my self, as I knew that for a fact, that would not be enough to feed me for a whole day, much less for this meal, at that.
Anderson began to start to squint his eyes over towards me all of the sudden, as he saw that I was not reaching my hands out to try to grab the bread from off of his hand, all at the exact same time as well, as I could tell that he was not all too happy by it what so ever, as he then all of the sudden began to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well.
I stared at him right in to his eyes, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even doing right now, nor was I all too sure as to just what it was that I was even thinking right at this very moment in time too, as I kind of just began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self all of the sudden, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Eat the bread damn it... That is the only thing we have... You won't make it a mile if you don't get at least a little bit of some thing..." He said to me, as he kept his eyes squinted over towards me as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had even said, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I then all of the sudden did in fact do as to what it was that he had told me to, as I could tell that he was not all too happy at all right now, none the less.
I felt like I could not blame him for it either, as I knew that it had in fact been quite a bit of a rough, and quite a bit of a stressful last few days, all at the exact same time too. I kind of just did my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, as I did in fact begin to start to bite in to the bread, as soon as it was that I had in fact grabbed it in to my hand.
I expected Anderson to watch me all the way through me eating the entire piece of bread, but luckily that just did not seem to be the case what so ever, at all right now, as I saw that he was now all of the sudden beginning to start to hand the bread over to the other guys that we were with right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could.
As I stared for just a little bit longer, I then easily finished off the piece of bread that had in fact been handed to me, all at the exact same time too, and I then began to start to drink from the bottle of water that was now running low from last night, all at the exact same time as well. I knew we were going to have to find a place that we could refill the water as well, as I knew that I was not the only one that was in fact struggling with that problem, all at the exact same time as well.
I also knew that it was going to take a few hours off of our day, just to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that was going to be an annoying thing for sure, all at the exact same time as well, as I then did in fact begin to start to let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, once again.
As I sat there for just a little bit longer, I then began to start to hear some one beginning to start to lift them selves up, to stand up, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to turn my head over to the person, to see as to just what it was that was even going on right now, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
I stared at the person, as I saw that it was none other than Donald, as I saw that he had his eyes on the closed door of the dark room that we were in right now, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear to me that he was in fact thinking about going out there, which I was quite a bit scared to go back out there my self, it I was not going to lie to my self either, as I kind of just wanted to stay in this diner.
How ever, I knew that we were low on supplies, and we were low on food, so we did not really have much of any other choice but to go on ahead and in fact do as such a thing such as that, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, through all of that.
Donald then all of the sudden began to start to turn his head back to the other 3 of us, all at once, as I then began to start to hear his voice, as he began to start to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to all of us, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in a bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, none the less.
As I stared at him for just a little bit longer, Donald then began to start to continue to speak to us all, once it was that he felt like he did in fact have all of our attention on to him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say in the very first place any ways, as soon as it was that he did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to us, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Well... I am going to go out side and make sure the area is safe, and perhaps find some source of water that we can use... You check the map, Anderson, and see where it is that we are going to go today..." He said to Anderson, as if he was the leader in all of this, which I felt like was a terrible idea, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like Donald was even dumber than Anderson was, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I kind of just began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I felt like Anderson was going to be upset as to the fact that Donald was the one who felt like he wanted to take the lead this time, but that just did not seem to be the case what so ever, at all, as he just went on ahead and began to start to nod back to Donald, all at the exact same time too, to let him know that he had heard as to just what it was that he had even said, and that he was in fact agreeing on it, all at the exact same time too, once again.
Once it was that Donald had in fact seen Anderson do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, that was when he did in fact begin to start to turn his head back over to the door that was in fact right in front of him right now, all at the exact same time as well, as he then all of the sudden began to start to go right on ahead and begin to start to open the door, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
As I stared at him for a little bit longer, and as the light kind of got in to my eyes, I was quite a bit freaked out at first, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as to the fact that I was worried that a huge heard of the dead would just be right out side the door, but as the bright light seemed to chill out on my eyes quite a bit, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to realize that it was luckily not the case what so ever, as I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh of some relief to my self, all at the exact same time too.
Once it was that I had seen Donald leave the room that we were in, all at the exact same time too, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to turn my focus, and I began to start to turn my attention over to Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, as I had noticed that he had in fact done as to just what it was that Donald had told him to do, all at the exact same time as well, which was of course the fact that he had now pulled out the map from out of his bag, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
Once it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to notice that he was starting to skim through it, as it was clear to me that he as trying to figure out as to just where it was that we were even at right now, all at the exact same time too, which I felt like was not a good thing what so ever, if he could not remember as to just where it was at.
How ever, I began to start to notice that he did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to nod a bit to him self, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear to me that he had now all of the sudden began to start to realize as to just where it was that we were even at, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt quite a bit better once it was that I had in fact seen him do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to let out quite a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self this time, once again.
Anderson seemed to be staring at the map for just a little bit longer, until he then all of the sudden began to start to lift his head up from the map, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that he now all of the sudden began to start to have his eyes, and he now all of the sudden began to start to have his focus on me and my father, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that he was now sure as to just where it was that we were about to head off to for the day, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I felt quite a bit better once again, now that it was that I had begun to start to realize that, as Anderson then all of the sudden began to start to go right on ahead and start to speak to us, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, once again, as I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to us, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Alright... I know where we are going today, so just be sure to follow me... We should be back to the prison in just a few days luckily..." He said to me, though for some reason, it seemed like he had quite a bit of some fear in his voice, as to just what it was that he had even said to us, all at the exact same time as well, which I was not quite all too sure as to just why that might even be the case for him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
I kind of tilted my head over towards him, all at once, as I wondered if he was still hurt by the fact that we had lost the twins of some thing, though that did not make sense as to just why it was that he would in fact seem to have some sort of fear in his voice right now, all at the exact same time too, at that, as I then all of the sudden began to start to turn my head over to my father, to see if he had noticed it such as I had, all at the exact same time as well.
How ever, I noticed that my father just seemed to have quite a bit of a blank look on his face right now, for some odd reason or another, as it seemed like he was not all too sure as to just what it was that he was even thinking right now, nor was he all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time too, never the less, as I kind of just got my mind, and I kind of just got my focus off of all of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, never the less.
My father nodded as a little bit of a response back over to Anderson, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like he was letting Anderson know that he had in fact heard as to just what it was that Anderson had in fact just said to us a few moments before hand, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of just did the same thing as it was that I had just seen my father do a few moments before hand, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I too nodded back as a response to Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done that, that was when Anderson then all of the sudden began to start to lift him self up, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that he was now all of the sudden beginning to start to go right on ahead and go over to just where it was that Donald had just headed off to a few minutes before hand, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too.
I began to start to do the same thing as it was that I saw Anderson doing right now, as I knew that for sure, the last thing that I really wanted right now was to be alone in this dark room right now, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that I had a kind of fear of the dark ever since it was that I had been young, and now that it was that I knew that the dead got faster and stronger in the dark, it kind of opened up that fear on to a little bit of a new level, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to just try to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, as I saw that Anderson was now at the front of the room right now, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that he was about to leave the room, with out even checking that me and my father were following, as it was kind of a given at this point, that he wanted us to follow him, all at the exact same time as well.
Me and my father seemed to be going stride by stride to the front door of the room, all at the exact same time as well, as just as it was that we had in fact got a fair distance over to it, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to hear a voice from out side of the diner, all at the exact same time as well, that was in fact clearly trying to speak to us right now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, as I just kind of stood there, as I noticed that it was the voice of Donald luckily, that was in fact speaking to us right now, none the less.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to turn my head, and began to start to turn my focus on the fact that at the very least, he did not seem to be all too panicked, nor did he seem to be all too scared at all right now, as to just what it was that was even going on with him right now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, once again.
I stared at the light that was coming from the sun, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to pay more attention, and I began to start to listen as to just what it was that Donald even had to yell to us right now, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Hey y'all! Come here! You need to see this! It's fucking crazy!" He yelled to us, all at the exact same time too, as I tilted my head a bit to my self, all at once, as I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he was even talking about right now, all at the exact same time as well, as well as the fact on whether or not it was that I did in fact want to go and see as to just what it was that he was even talking about right now, all at the exact same time too, once again.
I was quite a bit lost if I was not going to lie to my self either, but I did my best to try to calm my self down as best as I felt like I could, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that Anderson was in fact interested in just what it was that was going on as well, as I saw that he was now all of the sudden walking over in that direction that we had heard the voice of Donald come from, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all of the sudden, as I too began to start to follow Anderson, along with my father who I saw was in fact right beside me, all at the exact same time as well, as I could tell that he too was in fact interested in just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time as well, once again, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too.
I stared at the both of them for just a few moments, as we did in fact begin to start to get out of the diner from the front door, all at the exact same time too, all at once, as I let the both of them pass, before I joined them, as that was mainly due to the fact that I saw that there were some of the dead in the streets, and it was clear that they were coming in our direction, due to the fact that Donald had in fact spoken up quite a bit loud, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
Anderson and my father did not seem to be all too bothered by it for some odd reason or another, as I suppose that was due to the fact that the dead were heading our way, and they were going quite a bit slow, all at the exact same time as well, so I suppose that we were in fact safe for the time being, as I let out quite a bit of a reluctant sigh to my self, all at once, as soon as it was that I then began to start to get my mind, and my focus back on the fact that I needed to follow the other 2.
I began to head right through the front door, such as it was that I had seen them do just a few moments before hand, all at the exact same time as well, as I then began to start to follow in the direction that I saw Anderson and my father heading over to, as I saw that Donald was not all too far away, as I saw that he seemed to have quite a bit of a big smile on his face, as to just what ever it was that he had told us to come and see, all at the exact same time too, once again.
I was quite a bit lost as to just why that was in fact the case, as it seemed like he would not be smiling right now, due to all of the stuff that had happened the last few days. I suppose it was in fact better off as to the fact that he would be happy right now, how ever, as I did my best to try keep on following the both of my father and Anderson, as I kept quite a bit of a blank look on my face as I did so, none the less, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should in fact expect.
As we drew closer over to where it was that Donald was at, that was when Anderson all of the sudden stopped him self, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start get my focus on the fact that more or less had to do with the fact that to do with the fact that Anderson was just staring at some thing, as he then began to start to speak all of the sudden.
I saw he had quite a bit of a look of shock on his face, all at the exact same time as well, as I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that could in fact possibly be going on right at this very moment in time too, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, and I then began to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus more or less on the thoughts that had to do with with him speaking up to all of us right now, none the less.
I stared at Anderson, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was going on with him, but it was in fact quite a bit clear that he was staring at the same thing that Donald was, none the less, as he then began to start to continue to speak all of the sudden, as I then all of the sudden began to start to listen as to just what it was that Anderson even had to say to us all right now, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"What the hell is going on in there?"