Chapter 21: Stay The Night

I breathed in quite a bit to my self all at once, as I felt like I could not help but to be a little bit freaked out and a little bit stressed out as to just what it was that we were even doing right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, none the less, as I could quite literally hear the dead from not all too far away from me, all at the exact same time as well, as I could even see them through the trees a bit, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of felt like we needed to be further away from them right now, at that, none the less, once again.
How ever, no one seemed to be worried about the dead what so ever at all right now, as it felt a bit weird to me as to just how that could even be the case in the very first place any ways, when it was that I did in fact know that the dead were the reason after all, as to just why it was that the world had came to the way that it had today, and why it was that we were trying to make peace with a biker gang that we had apparently killed a bunch of, as they had done the same to us, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self calm, as I knew that was all that it was that I needed to do right now, as we just seemed to continue to head through the woods, as it really did not take us all that long for us to head past the dead with out them even noticing us what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of felt like a little bit of an idiot for being as freaked out as it was that I had been earlier, as it was clear to me that we were in fact all going to be fine at that, never the less.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self all at once, as I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh of relief to my self all at the exact same time as well, which I saw that Cody did in fact notice from right beside me, all at the exact same time as well, as he then all of the sudden began to start to roll his eyes over towards me all of the sudden, as if it was that he felt like I was some kind of idiot right at this very moment in time as well, as to the fact that I had in fact been as scared, and as freaked out as it was that I had been.
From his point of view, I was sure that it made sense as to just what it was that I was doing right now, as it did in fact kind of seem to be quite a bit stupid, but from where it was that I stood at right now, I just was scared, and I was freaked out, as I was not used to all of this shit, as this was the first time that I had ever really been out side doing the stuff that I was even doing right at this very moment in time any ways, after it was that the world had gone to the way that it had.
It always seemed like it was that I used that excuse for every thing that it was that it felt like I did, as I knew that I did not want to be looked at as some kind of pussy at all what so ever, nor did I want to be looked at, as the guy that always made a bunch of excuses to get them selves out of some thing, as I then all of the sudden began to start to let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self all of the sudden, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other shit.
I then all of the sudden began to start to turn my head over to Cody, all at the exact same time as well, once again, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of that other shit, once again, as I just kind of began to start to go hear him start to speak to me all of the sudden, as I saw him go right on ahead and begin to start to nod to me to, for some odd reason or another, which did in fact confuse me a bit as to just what it was that he even wanted from me right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways.
I really did not want to be picked on, and I did not want to be made fun of at all right now, which it kind of felt like, all at the exact same time too, that was all that it even seemed like the twins even did in fact the very first place any ways, once again. I kind of let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self all at once how ever, as I just got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, once again, as I did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to nod to him all of the sudden, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time too.
Once it was that Cody had in fact seen me do as such a thing like that, he did in fact let out quite a bit of a sly grin on his face all of the sudden, as it kind of felt like it was going to be as to just what it was that I had in fact feared, all at the exact same time too, which was as to the fact of course that it seemed like he was about to mock me, and that he was in fact about to go right on ahead and make fun of me, all at the exact same time too.
I just seemed to stare at Cody with a bit of a blank look on my face for quite a bit of some time, as I kind of felt like I should just not be all too bothered by it at all, what so ever, right at this very moment in time too, as I just kind of let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden, as I then all of the sudden went on ahead and began to start to hear him finally begin to start to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, once again.
"Come on dude... It's not as scary as you think it is... The dead are slow as hell, and they are dumb as hell... I mean, it is really just the night that you've got to worry about..." He said to me, as he cracked a bit of an even bigger grin on his face after what it was that he had even said to me at the end, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of felt like he might very well be right with what it was that he had said, as the dead had very well been dumb enough as it was before now, as we had been crossing by a few on the road.
Though, I could not help but to be a bit freaked out about what it was that he had said at the end, as I knew that he had in fact said it on purpose none the less, to try to freak me out a bit, all at the exact same time as well, as that was after all as to just why it was that he had such a big coy smile on his face right at this very moment in time as well, as it was clear that he was trying to scare me, and he was trying to freak me out a bit.
I really was not all too scared if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I just kind of shook my head quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like he was in fact telling me the truth at the very least as to the fact that he had said that the dead could in fact be quite a bit dangerous during the night, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that was not the first time that it was that some one had in fact told me as to such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too.
I shivered at the thoughts of all of it, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of felt like the best thing for me to do right now, was to kind of just ignore as to just what it was that he had even said to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I just did not want to be worried about a bunch of stuff at all right now, as it kind of felt like I was worried, and that I was freaked out about enough stuff as it was right now any ways, none the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus on the thoughts that it felt like had to do with of course, the fact that I knew that I had to keep my self calm right now, as I knew that ever thing was going to be okay, and that there was not a single thing that I really needed to be worried about at all right at this very moment in time any ways, once again, at that.
As I continued to just walk on ahead for a few more seconds, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to hear a voice of some one begin to start to speak, all at the exact same time as well, from around the same direction that it was that I had in fact heard Cody speak from, just a few seconds ago, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before hand, once again.
As I stared over as to just who it was that was talking right now, I then began to start to notice that it was in fact Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, as I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact feel quite a bit better about all of the stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, once again, as I just began to start to nod to him all of the sudden, even though I saw that it was that he had his attention on Cody, all at the exact same time as well.
It still just kind of helped me to feel a little bit better about all of this at the very least, as I just blinked my eyes a few times to my self once again, all at the exact same time as well, as I began to start to hear Anderson speak to Cody once again, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time too.
"Cody... Stop messing with him... Let's just let this be a calm as relaxing journey... They are new to all of this, and we are stressed out enough as it is about the biker gang..." He said to Cody, as I saw that he had his eyes squinted over towards him, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear to me that he was trying to let us all know that he was being dead serious as to just what it was that he had even said, as he had said it loud enough for us to all hear, all at the exact same time as well, once again, none the less.
I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I was in fact quite a bit grateful for my friend, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as to the fact that he was in fact stepping up to defend me in the way that he was right at this very moment in time too, as I just blinked my eyes a few times, and I cracked a bit of my own smile on my face all at once, as I looked away from the both of them, all at the exact same time too, before it was that Cody did in fact notice as to just what it was that I was doing right now.
I knew that Cody would just simply keep pushing, as it was clear to me that he would just try to get back at me until it was that he had felt like he had won in all of this, as I kind of felt like, just as it was that Anderson had in fact just said at that, none the less, which was of course that he had said that now was not the time for all of that stuff what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as I began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, once again.
I just stared down in to the woods for quite a bit of some time, as I knew that was after all what it was that I did in fact need to have my mind and my focus on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, as I knew that was after all as to just where it was that I knew that we were even going right at this very moment in time too, once again, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other things that I had in fact been thinking on long before hand once again, as I just continued to head on forward with the rest of the other guys, all at once.
As I stared at the woods for just a bit more time, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to hear another voice, though this time it came from the right side of me, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to realize that it was in fact Donald who was in fact speaking right at this very moment in time too, as I breathed in quite bit heavily to my self all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, once again.
I stared over at Donald, as I was quite a bit relieved that it was in fact him that was speaking right at this very moment in time as well, as it seemed like that out of all of the guys that were in fact in the group right now, he was in fact the one that I very well could in fact take the most seriously, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden nodded quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, to let my self know that I should in fact be paying attention as to just what it was that he even had to say in the very first place any ways, as well.
As Donald made sure that we were all in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he even had to say to us in the very first place any ways, he then all of the sudden began to start to realize that we all were in fact doing as such a thing like that right now, as he then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and begin to speak to us all, as I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to all of us, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... I think it is safe for us to go back on the road... Or we can just stay in the woods for another mile or so, and we will get to the side road that leads to the bikers place..." He said to us all, as it was clear that he had mainly meant it to Anderson, as he was giving us ideas, as he wanted to make sure that we were listening to him, but in the end, he also knew that it was Anderson's decision as to just where it was that we should go to, all at the exact same time too.
We all seemed to stare over at Anderson in cohesion all the exact same time as well none the less. I kind of felt a little bit bad for it, if I was not going to lie to my self either, but I also kind of knew what it was that he had in fact signed up for when he had decided that he was going to be the leader on this trip, as I kind of felt like he should know that he was going to have to be the one that was going to make all of the decisions for us, all at the exact same time too.
I still felt like I could not help but to feel a little bit bad for it how ever, as I knew for sure my self at the very least, that I would not like that kind of stress what so ever on me. How ever, that did not seem to bother Anderson at all, as it seemed like he had stood up, and he was willing to step up and be the leader for us, as I realized those were really good leader ship traits to have on you, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once.
I felt like I was wasting my time, as I knew that I was thinking on a bunch of thoughts that I knew did not matter to me one bit, and also the fact that I knew that it was none of my business on whether or not it was that he was the leader at all, as I knew that I should just simply keep that in mind for our journey, as I remembered that he had in fact stepped up for me and my father to join him on this, and that I should be grateful for that, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I breathed in a bit of a soft sigh to my self all at once, as I got my eyes, and I got my focus and my mind back on to the presence, all at the exact same time as well, as I then began to start to notice that he was in fact all of the sudden nodding to us all, to let us know that he did in fact now have a bit of a response finally as to just what it was that Donald had in fact said to him a few moments before hand, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I nodded back to him, though I did not see any one else do the same thing as I was, as I was starting to begin to wonder if I might have made some sort of mistake in what it was that I was even doing in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to gulp quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of that, as I kind of dipped my head a little bit low to the ground due to that.
How ever, no one seemed to be judging me, nor were they seeming to make fun of me for what it was that I had done, so I kind of felt like I was simply over reacting about all of this right now, as I felt like I needed to calm my self down, and I needed to get my mind, and get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before hand once again, as I kind of just shook my head a bit to my self all of the sudden.
That was when all of the sudden, I began to suddenly hear the voice of Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear to me right now that he was in fact finally beginning to start to go on ahead and speak to all of us, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus on all of that all of the sudden, as I then began to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to all of us in the very first place any ways, all at once, once again, at that.
"Alright... Let's go on ahead and get back on the road... We should not have to worry about the dead... They are past us now..." He said to us, as I blinked my eyes a few times, as I shivered at the thought of that, all at once, as I kind of felt like I still could not help but to be a little bit worried about the fact that some thing felt a little bit off with just what it was that he had even said to all of us in the very first place any ways, as I kind of felt like it was a bit of a bad idea to even be any where near the dead at any time what so ever.
It felt a bit strange to me if I was going to be for real with my self that every one was in fact taking this all so lightly, as if the dead had not started the apocalypse that had in led to the end of the world, all at the exact same time as well. I kind of just rolled my eyes a bit to my self all at once, as I felt like the best thing for me to do right at this very moment in time too, was to just not think all too much in to some detail about all of that, all at the exact same time too.
I just began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self once again, as I shook my head, and I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus on the fact all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, as to the fact that I saw Anderson now all of the sudden taking the lead for every one, all at the exact same time as well, even though I knew that he did not have the map what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that Martin should be the one who was in fact taking the leader.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I was sure that he was simply just doing that to let people know that we needed to get on the move, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of the rest of all of that other stuff, as I did in fact do as to just what it was that he had in fact wanted us to do, all at the exact same time as well, as I then did in fact begin to start to follow as to just where it was that he was even trying to take us over to right at this very moment in time as well, which was of course the fact that he was trying to take us back on to the road, which still just kind of felt like it was a bad idea, as I felt like we were a lot safer in the woods.
Though I knew that it was not my decision, and I knew that these people knew a lot more as to just what it was that they were doing right at this very moment in time too, as I just kind of shook my head a bit to my self all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now once again, as I just kind of shook my head quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of began to start to head over to my father all at once how ever, as I kind of felt like it was safer for me to be near him right now for some odd reason or another, even though I knew that neither of us had a single clue as to just what it was that we were even doing right at this very moment in time any ways. Though I suppose if I was not going to lie to my self either, that was after all the reason as to just why it was that I had in fact headed over to him, none the less.
I felt a bit better, as I knew that was some thing that we did in fact have in common, as I felt like I had not a single thing in common with the rest of every one that was here right now what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of shook my head a bit to my self all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, as my father then all of the sudden began to start to turn his head over to me all at once, as soon as it was that I had in fact caught up to him all of the sudden.
My father looked a little bit confused as to just what it was that I was doing right now, but I felt like I should just go right on ahead and explain it to him, as I was sure that he was in fact thinking the exact same thing that I kind of was right at this very moment in time as well, once again, as I just began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before now.
It was clear to me that my father was in fact paying attention to me right now, so I did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to him all of the sudden, as I felt safe enough to, since it was that I knew that he was in fact doing as such a thing like that. As I did in fact begin to start to speak to him, he did in fact nod to me, to let me know that he was in fact listening as to just what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time too.
"This just all feels so wrong to me..." I said to him, as I then all of the sudden kind of shivered quite a bit to my self all at once, after just what it was that I had even said to him in the very first place any ways none the less. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could once again, as I got my mind, and I got my focus more on the fact that I knew that no matter what the case was, I knew that we needed to keep on moving forward.
Though, I kind of felt like I could not help but to feel a little bit bad as to just what it was that I had even said to my father, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of then all of the sudden began to start to notice all of the sudden that my father did in fact kind of start to have his head dipped a bit low to the ground all of the sudden, as it was clear to me that what it was that I had in fact said to him, all at the exact same time as well, had in fact kind of got in to his head a bit.
I felt a bit bad for it, as I knew that was not really what it was that I had been planning on doing, and what it was that I had been thinking it was going to do, but I started to realize the words that I had in fact said to him, and I began to start to realize as to the fact that it did in fact make quite a bit of sense to me as well, as to just as to why that would in fact do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, as I felt quite a bit guilty due to that.
I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self all at once, as I was tempted to curse my self out a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, that was of course until I then all of the sudden began to start to notice that my father did in fact begin to start to lift his head up finally all of the sudden, which did in fact kind of make me feel quite a bit better about all of this all of the sudden, as I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self all of the sudden, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now once again.
My father looked right over to me all of the sudden, as I began to start to notice that he had in fact nodded back over to me, all at once, as I was not all too sure if that was due to the fact that he was in fact agreeing on what it was that I had in fact just said to him a few moments before hand, or if that was in fact due to the fact that he was in fact about to go on ahead and speak to me. I felt like it was one or the other, so I just went on ahead and nodded back to him just in case, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, once again, none the less.
Once it was that my father had in fact seen me do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, he then all of the sudden began start to go on ahead and speak to me all at once, as a bit of a response back to me all of the sudden, thankfully enough, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self all at once, as I then began to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
"Yeah... I kind of feel the same way as you do... But I kind of also feel like these guys know a lot more about what they are doing compared to us, so I am sure that we are going to be fine, and I am sure that we are just over thinking all of this..." He said to me, though I could still tell, all at the exact same time as well, that he was quite a bit thrown off by it, as if he really did not believe a word as to just what it was that he had in fact even said to me, all at the exact same time as well, which I kind of felt like I could not blame him for, as it felt like this should be taken a lot more seriously than they were taking it right now, once again.
I just kind of shook my head a little bit to my self all at once, as I kind of just got my mind, and I kind of got my focus off of all of the rest of that other shit once again, as I blinked my eyes a few times all of the sudden, as I just got my mind, and I got my focus instead on the fact that I noticed that we were now all of the sudden beginning to start to head out of the woods all of the sudden, as we were back on the edge of the road now, as I saw that there were some of the dead that were in fact roaming the road, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
That was after all, as it was that I had been told at the very least, as to the fact as to just how it was that they did in fact gather up in herds, as it seemed like they always liked to just walk near each other, all at the exact same time as well, once again. I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff once again, as I kind of just shook my head a bit to my self all at once, as I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self all of the sudden, as I just kept on going on with what it was that I had in fact been doing long before now, once again.
That was of course the fact that I had been following Anderson, which it felt like he had now leaned off the fact that he had been taking the lead for us a few moments before hand, as it seemed like he was giving the reigns, and he was giving the control back to Martin all of the sudden, as he had the map, and he knew as to just where it was that we needed to be heading off to right at this very moment in time any ways, once again, I suppose, at the very least, though I kind of felt like I did not trust Martin not to mess around with us here and there on all of this.
I just kind of shook my head a bit to my self all at once, as I felt like I should not be thinking that way what so ever at all, all at the exact same time as well, as I just grunted quite a bit heavily to my self all of the sudden, as I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then stared at Martin, all at once, as I felt like Martin was going to be staring at his map such as it kind of felt like he always was. But, how ever, much to my surprise this time, that did not seem to be the case what so ever.
It seemed like he knew as to just where it was that we were going right now, as I just kind of tilted my head a little bit at first, as to just what it was that he was even doing right at this very moment in time any ways, as I did not have as to a single clue as to just what it was that he was doing right now, as I knew that he did in fact have the lead for all of us right now, as we all were in fact following as to just where it was that he was in fact taking us.
As I stood there for just a little bit of some time, all at once, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to notice that he did in fact have his head turned back to us all of the sudden, as I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I saw him nod to us, all at the exact same time as well, to let us know that he was about to speak. I hoped that he was going to be serious with what it was that he had to say this time, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in a bit of a soft sigh to my self all at once, as I saw that every one had in fact nodded back as a bit of a response back to him, even his brother at that, so I felt like this was in fact quite a bit serious as to just what it was that he was even doing right now in the very first place any ways, once again, as well, as I just did the exact same thing as to just what it was that I had in fact seen every one else do, all at the exact same time too, which was me nodding to him of course, to let him know that I too was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he even had to say to us, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
Martin seemed to not be all too worried about all of that at all, as he then just all of the sudden did in fact do as to just what it was that he had clearly been planning on doing long before now, once again, which was of course the fact that he did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and speak to us all, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to us all, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"The exit is right ahead... We are going to get on that road, and once we've been on it for a mile, we will find a safe place to stay the night..."