Chapter 7: A Few Days...

I tried to stay calm, but it was a little bit hard for me to do so, if I was not going to lie to my self, as I had a lot of emotions in my head right now, all at the exact same time as well, as there were so many thoughts that I was thinking on, all at the exact same time as well, that I just could not seem to get a grasp of, nor could I seem to get control of, all at the exact same time as well, as the story seemed to be made up if I was not going to lie to my self.
She had told me all about the fact that she had found my father out in a nearby city, which did in fact make perfect sense, as that was in fact the exact city that he had told me that he was going to go to. How ever, she told me all about the group that she had been with, as she had said that she was running from them, when she just so happened to run in to my father in the city, none the less.
When she had explained what was going on to him, he too had not believed it what so ever, that was of course until it was too late, and those men had caught him. His last wish to her, since the men were still going after her, was to go and find me, as he had told her where it was that we were even staying at, none the less, as he knew that my grand father was on his last legs, and he had known that there really was no such sort of way that I would have made it out on my own, with out going to go and look for my father, none the less.
I was grateful for my father for it, if I was not going to lie to my self, as that was the part of the story that I did in fact believe that she had told me, if I was not going to lie to my self either, none the less. As I did in fact believe that they had taken my father with them, as my father was in fact big and strong, and he was in fact quite a bit buff, none the less, which she had said was exactly the type of man that they were looking for, none the less.
But what it was that she had told me about the people that were out looking for her. That just did not make sense, as I felt like she was only saying that to make up for the fact that she had been stealing animals from them, all at the exact same time as well, even though she had told me that the only reason that she had got these chicks, was for her to bring with us, to some safe house that she was going to be staying at out in the middle of no where, all at the exact same time as well.
I still was not all too sure if I wanted to go there with her if I was not going to lie to my self either, as much as it might in fact seem to be enticing to me all at the exact same time as well. Hell... It was my girl friend, as it seemed like this had been all that I had been asking my self for, for a very long time now, up to this point, as all that I had really ever wanted, was to have her back in to my life, all at the exact same time as well, as I had loved her so much, and I had thought that she had been dead never the less.
Though, I knew that I was not an idiot what so ever, and I knew that she had changed as a woman, all at the exact same time too, as it kind of did in fact hurt me to see that she was the way that she was, all at the exact same time as well, as I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down. I knew that this was not the same Kristin that I had some how managed to fall in love with not all too much longer ago, never the less.
I wish that it was, but it was clear to me that she had changed, and I was fairly certain that it had not been a change for the better what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like she was quite a bit empty, and she was quite a bit emotionless in side right now, none the less. That brought up the fact that the part that was hard for me to believe, all at the exact same time as well, for some odd reason or another, none the less.
I was not all too sure as to just why it was that it was so hard for me to believe it, when it was clear to me that she was not the same person that she once had been, none the less, as it was clear that she was a lot darker than she once had been, all at the exact same time as well. She had told me all of the bad things that they did, and what it was that they did to people, as she had said that they put guys in an arena, and made them fight tons of the dead, and they made bets on it.
Not only that, but she had told me a lot of dark stuff that they did to people that they found out side of their place, and things they did to other communities that they found, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just why it was that it was so hard for me to believe at all, all at the exact same time as well, as I had in fact been told by my grand father, time and time again, that the world was bad, and it was not full of good people.
I had in fact been told of some of the bad things that people had done, even before the world had got to the way that she had said it was right now, all at the exact same time as well, so I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was so hard for me to believe what it was that she had just said to me, all at the exact same time as well, as the story that she was in fact telling me, did in fact seem to make perfect sense, all at the exact same time too.
I gulped a bit of some spit down my throat all at once, as I did my best to just try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to get my mind, and my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, as I got my mind and my focus on the fact that I saw that Kristin seemed to be staring at me right now with a bit of a sad little smile on her face, and in her eyes, all at the exact same time as well, which did in fact confuse me quite a bit, as I then did in fact all of the sudden tilt my head over toward her, all at once, as I was a little bit lost by it.
It was a while since I had last seen her smile, but this was not the same smile that she had once had on her face, that I seemed to remember, as it did in fact kind of hurt me quite a bit, as I thought back on the old days that we had been together, back before the world had in fact ended none the less, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I did my best to try to calm my self down, as best as I possibly could, all at once.
I saw that Kirstin just seemed to stare at me with the same blank look that she had on her face before, even with the smile, as after a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too, she then did in fact go on ahead and start to nod to me, all at the exact same time as well, to let me know that she was in fact about to go on ahead and start to speak to me, all at once, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down as best as I possibly could, as I then did in fact nod back to her, to let her know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that she even had to possibly say to me, all at the exact same time too.
As she saw me do as such a thing like that, once again, she did in fact crack a bit of a smile on her face once again, though this time it seemed to be a bit more of a real smile, though still not what it was that I was used to, none the less, as not all too much longer after all of that was said and done, and that interaction had in fact ensued, she did in fact go on ahead and start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Well... London... It was good to catch up with you on some things today, but I think we should go ahead and get some sleep right now... We best be ready for the morning, so that we can go on ahead and start to go to that place that I want to take you over to..." She said to me, as I saw her once again just seem to stare at me with a bit of a blank look, once again, which did in fact start to bring shivers down my spine, once again, as I knew that it was not a normal thing what so ever, for her to be looking at me the way that she was right now.
I still had not asked her if she was mad at me or any thing, for not being with her when it all went down, as I still knew that it was not my fault what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, though I was not all too sure if she viewed it the same way that I did, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. I felt like that could just be due to the fact that she had clearly been through a lot of stuff since then, though I still felt like I could not be all too sure that it was not my fault at all in her eyes, what so ever, none the less.
I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even thinking right at this very moment in time either. Hell... She very well could have found another guy for all that I knew, which I once again could not blame her for either, as I knew that we had been gone from one another for so long, that for all that I knew, she too might have thought that I had also been dead none the less, all at the exact same time as well.
She very well could have given up on me, and she could in fact be in love with some other man right now, all at the exact same time too, for all that I knew. It kind of hurt me to think that kind of way, if I was not going to lie to my self either, but I also knew that I really could not blame her either, if that was in fact the case. It was a bit different for me, as I had not seen a single soul, or a single person in for ever, so of course I had not forgotten about her, and of course I was still in love with her none the less.
How ever, she had not heard from me in over a year, and she had been along side a bunch of other men, which as I had been told by her, that they had made them selves a little bit too extra cozy around her, all at the exact same time too, as she had told me that they had done a lot of things that did in fact sexually harass her, and they had in fact tried to have sex with her time and time again, as she had told me that was the reason that she had ran away from that place, none the less.
She still had not told me what the deal was with all of the animals, but I felt like I had asked enough questions for the time being, and I felt like I should not be pushing her any further, as it was clear that she had been through a lot worse shit than I had during the time, all at the exact same time as well, as I had to assume that her own father had to have had quite a bit of a gruesome ending all the exact same time as well.
There was a reason that he was not with her, if I had to guess, though for all that I knew, he seemed to not be a very good man at all, when I had talked to him, so he very well could have joined up with the rest of the others in that little system that they had, all at the exact same time as well, as much as it felt like it could not be true at all, she had in fact told me a lot about the world that had been going on, that I felt like should in fact for sure be true, now that there was no such sort of government any more, to punish people for doing evil things.
I felt sick, as I just shook my head a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to get my mind, and get my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I then got my mind on the fact that I was in fact in a tent with my girl friend, once again, still feeling a little bit strange to still be calling her as such a thing, as I still had not asked if that was still a thing, due to the fact that I felt like it was not at all, all at the exact same time too.
I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, as I just stayed where it was that I was at in this tent, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of the rest of the thoughts that seemed to be in my head right now, such as the fact that I knew that it was about damn near time that I did in fact fall asleep, as I was in fact quite a bit worn out as it was, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden shook my head, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as I then did in fact all of the sudden start to feel Kristin rub her self a little bit closer to me, all at the exact same time as well, which did in fact surprise me quite a bit, all at the exact same time too.
I did not fight back against it what so ever how ever, as I felt quite a bit relieved by it, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as she did in fact seem to warm me up in the in sides, even though I knew that it was not cold what so ever in this tent right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact begin to start to hold on to her a little bit closer, none the less.
As dark as the day had been for me, and as bad as the news that I had been told had in fact been, I did in fact begin to start to feel quite a bit better as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time any ways, as it seemed like what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time any ways, seemed to be all that I could have ever dreamed of, none the less, as I was in fact quite a bit happy right now, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, as I felt like as worn out as I was right at this very moment in time as well, I really felt like right now was probably not the best time in the world to be thinking through any more thoughts right now, as I knew that now should the time that I should in fact be falling asleep, all at the exact same time as well.
I did in fact begin to start to close my eyes, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of the thoughts that I had been thinking on before now, as I then all of the sudden began to start to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I then did in fact begin to start to snuggle up to Kristin a little bit closer, all at the exact same time too, just like the good ol days, as I then did in fact begin to start to fall asleep quite a bit fast and easy after that, never the less.