Chapter 6: You Won't Like What You Hear

I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was thinking right now any ways. For some reason, I was putting my trust in a girl that was clearly different than she had been a year ago, and she was also the same girl that had come to my own home, with a bunch of dudes who were out for her blood, which I felt like was for a good reason, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I did my best to try not to think on all of that all too much, all at the exact same time too, as I just breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, and I then all of the sudden began to start to begin to think on just what it was that was even going on in the very first place any ways, once again, as I saw that I had bags of animal food all on the ground below me, all at the exact same time as well.
I was about to start to curse my self out, as I knew that we were running out of food for the animals as it was so far, as I was a little bit lost as to just why it was that all of the food was even poured out on to the ground in the very first place any ways, once again. That was of course until in then began to hit me as to just what it was that was even going on right now in the very first place any ways, and just what it was that I had even came to do, all at the exact same time as well.
Why was I at the place where all the animals were at again? Ah yes... That is right, as it then began to start to hit me as to just what it was that I was even planning on doing in the very first place any ways, as I knew that once again, as I was in fact listening to some one that had brought a bunch of bad people to my home, and who was clearly not the same person as she once had been, all at the exact same time as well, as I for some reason, some stupid reason at that, none the less, was in fact leaving this place behind.
Though of course, if just what it was that she had said was in fact true, all at the exact same time as well, than I felt like I did not have much of any other choice in just what it was that I was doing right now any ways. I knew that I could not just leave the animals in their coops, as I knew that they would in fact die if I was to do as such a thing like that, as I knew that I was not that cruel of a human... Surely, right? I had felt quite a bit sick as of some of the thoughts that had been coming to my head as of late, if I was not going to lie to my self.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to get my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts once again, as I instead began to start to think on just what it was that was even going on in the very first place any ways, once again, as I stared down at the food that I had poured out of all of the bags, for it to feed the animals, for the time being, all at the exact same time as well.
I was going to be gone, and I knew it, meaning that no one was going to help them, so I felt like I did not have much of a choice but to go on ahead and set them free, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden did my best to get my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I then just went over to the chicken coop, and I opened the door.
I saw there for a few moments, and I then waited, as all of the sudden, the chickens began to start to flood out of there, all at once, as I dropped a few tears, all at the exact same time as well, as I then watched them all fly out of the coop, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that this was in fact going to be the last time that I was even going to go and see them, all at the exact same time as well, as it did in fact hurt me quite a bit, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I just shook my head.
I then all of the sudden looked away from the chickens, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to go over to where it was that the rest of the animals were at, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to go on ahead and let them out of their cages, all at the exact same time too, as these animals were a lot more hesitant to do so, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, much unlike the chickens had been.
Though I could still see the chickens all around me, as I watched them begin to bite in to the food that I had left out on the ground for them, all at the exact same time too, none the less. I shook my head, as I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, as I waited a little while longer, until then, finally, the animals did in fact begin to start to flock out of the coop that they were locked up in, all at the exact amae time as well, as I let out a soft sigh to my self, now that I knew that was all said and done, and I knew that I had gotten that all over with none the less.
I blinked my eyes quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to get my mind, and my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to go on ahead and look away from the animals, as I then instead turned my head around, all at once, to see that Kristin was looking at me from not all too much further away from me, all at the exact same time as well, with quite a bit of a blank look on her own face, all at the exact same time too.
I stared at her for just a few moments, as I then all of the sudden did in fact see her nod to me from not all too far away from me, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that she was letting me know that not only was she about to speak to me, but she was also letting me know that she was in fact about ready to go on ahead and get this show on the road, all at the exact same time too, as I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, once again.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, and I then all of the sudden began to start to nod back to her, once again, to let her know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that she even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time too, none the less. I blinked my eyes a few times once again, shortly after that, as she did in fact begin to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, not all too much longer after all was said and done, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Are you ready to go? My horse is not all too much further away from here... At least... I hope he is still there... Though I doubt they went looking for me out in the woods..." She said to me, as it seemed like she was kind of speaking to her self at the end, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that she had her eyes up above her, as if it seemed like she was thinking in her head, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, once again.
I then all of the sudden just shook my head, as I did my best to try to get my mind and my focus off of the rest of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I just all of the sudden nodded to her as a little bit of a response back to just what it was that she had even said to me, all at the exact same time too. I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, which she was a bit too far away to even notice me do as such a thing thankfully, all at the exact same time as well.
I nodded a bit to my self as well, shortly after all of that, as I then all of the sudden saw her point her head over in the direction that she was going to go on ahead and start to take me over to, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self once again, as I was still a little bit scared that this might be a trap for some odd reason or another, but that still did not seem to make all too much sense to me, all at the exact same time as well.
I still was a little bit lost as to just how it was that she had even found me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time too, as I really doubted this to be some sort of miracle that she had some how managed to find me up in the mountains randomly one day, whilst she had been on the run none the less. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self once again, as I did my best to try to get my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts once again, as I did in fact begin to start to follow Kristin, all at once.
I was a little bit scared no matter what the case was, as it seemed like it had been for ever since I had seen a single other person besides my father and my now dead grand father. It seemed like that was a little bit of a rude awakening to a new reality, and a new world that we were in, all at the exact same time as well, as I still was yet to decide as to just who's side it was that I even was on, all at the exact same time too, as I just shook my head, as I got my mind off of all of those thoughts.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, once again, as we were now on the gravel road, that I could still see the tread marks of the tires from the motor cycle gang, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I just shook my head, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that I had never been a fan of dudes that road motor cycles, so I already felt like I was on the side of Kristin right now, even though I knew that I was simply just being biased.
I shook my head once again, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts once again, as I did in fact see that just as Kristin had said to me, we were in fact going in to the woods, all at the exact same time as well, as it was fairly clear to me at this point, that we were in fact going to go ahead and start to ride off on the horse that she had told me about, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
It seemed like we had gone quite a bit of a distance out in to the woods none the less, until I then all of the sudden saw Kristin stop her self, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times as well, as I did my best to try to get my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts once again, as I stared at her for a bit of some time, as I saw that she had a bit of a confused look on her face for just a few moments, which did in fact have me a little bit worried none the less.
It seemed like she was confused as to just where it was that her horse was even at in the very first place any ways, which did in fact kind of scare me, as I was in fact starting to think that what it was that she had thought could not have been true, had in fact been true, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like her horse was no where to be seen what so ever, none the less, as I blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I saw that Kristin seemed to be staring at a spot that she had marked on the ground, as I saw that there was a big X on the ground, all at the exact same time as well, which seemed to signify that was where horse was in the very first place any ways. I then all of the sudden began to start to hear some neighing from what seemed to be a horse from not all too far away how ever, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh of relief to my self, all at the exact same time too.
It seemed like Kristin had simply just been a bit confused as to just where it was that she had even left her horse out at, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I then all of the sudden saw her go on ahead and start to nod to her self, all at the exact same time as well, as she did in fact begin to start to head over in the direction that the both of us had heard the horse neigh over at, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like the horse almost seemed to catch a sense that it's owner was near by, none the less.
Though, I was not all too sure if she really was the owner of that horse at all, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as based off of what it was that I had heard those guys say whilst I had been hiding in the crawl space with Kristin, all at the exact same time too, it seemed like she had been stealing animals from them for some odd reason or another, none the less. I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw her stop, all at once.
We were right in front of the horse, as not just that, but on the horse, there seemed to be 3 little chicks that were in a steel cage, all at the exact same time as well, as it then all of the sudden began to start to hit me, all at the exact same time too, as to just where it was that those missing chickens had been, all at the exact same time as well, as it was starting to seem like it had made sense to me, all at the exact same time as well.
She really had in fact been stealing animals, and it seemed like that was in fact how it was that she had ran in to me, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like it very well had in fact been a pure accident that she had in fact ran in to me, all at the exact same time as well none the less. I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, as I just got my mind and my focus on the thoughts that had to do with her.
She seemed to be readying up her horse, and putting on the saddle to the horse, all at the exact same time too. How ever, my eyes, and my thoughts and focus were on her face right now, as I saw that she had in fact noticed that confused look on my face, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like she now was all of the sudden going to go on ahead and stop as to just what it was that she was even doing right now in the very first place any ways, none the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind and my focus on the thoughts that had to do with the fact that it was about time to go on ahead and get on the horse, as I could clearly see that she was getting ready to go on ahead and hop on the horse her self, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I stared at her for just a little bit longer how ever, as I then all of the sudden nodded a bit towards her, all at the exact same time as well, to let her know that I was in fact a bit confused still, and that I was in fact going to go on ahead and begin to start to speak to her, all at the exact same time too, as I saw her blink her eyes a few times towards me, as it was clear to me that she too was a little bit lost, and a bit confused as to just what it was that was even going on with me at all right now, none the less.
In the end how ever, she did in fact nod back to me, thankfully enough, to let me know that she was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that I even had to say to her in the very first place any ways, thankfully enough, none the less. I let out a bit of a soft sigh of relief to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then did in fact go on ahead and start to begin to speak to her, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts too, as I knew that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I even had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"So... What the hell are we supposed to be doing? And why the hell were you stealing my chickens? I was wondering where they were going... Did you really get me in to all of that trouble, just because you were stealing some of my chickens? Now I have to leave my home behind..." I said to her, as I then all of the sudden squinted my eyes over towards her, all at the exact same time too, to let her know that I was in fact not all too happy with just what it was that was all even going on right at this very moment in time in the the very first place any ways.
I stared at her for just a few moments longer, as she then all of the sudden let out a bit of a heavy sigh to me, all at the exact same time as well, as if I was the one that was being suspicious right now, and I was the one that had got the both of us in trouble, all at the exact same time too. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was a little bit lost by it, all at the exact same time as well, though I felt like I really should not be.
I had already come to a bit of a realization long ago, that Kristin was a little bit of a narcissist, all at the exact same time as well, so I kind of felt like no matter what the case was going to be for me, the blame was some how going to get put on me in every sort of situation that we were in, all at the exact same time as well, as I remembered that there were in fact a lot of features that I really had not missed in Kristin what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
She always wanted to seem like she was the one who was the good person in every certain sort of situation that we were in, as I knew that I always had been the bad guy when some thing bad had in fact happened between us, as I knew that it always annoyed me when that was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. I shook my head all at the exact same time as well how ever, as I felt like now was not really the time to be thinking on all of that at all right now, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
I stared out in to a bit of some dark ness out in to the woods for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time as well, as I just was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on with me at all, at first, as I felt like I really was going crazy right now, all at the exact same time too. I was quite a bit upset about it, as I knew that was the last thing that I needed to feel like in my life right now, all at the exact same time too, as it felt like it was already bad enough that the world had ended, so I felt like I did not need to think on any thing else.
I shook my head, as I got my mind, and my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, as I then all of the sudden got my mind and my focus on the thoughts that had to do with the fact that I knew that I now all of the sudden began to start to see some movement begin to start to happen from out of the corner of my eyes, all at the exact same time as well, that seemed to go on ahead and get my attention over to it, as I did in fact turn my head over to see just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, never the less.
As I turned my head over in that direction, I then all of the sudden began to start to see that it simply was just the fact that it seemed like Kristin had just ignored what it was that I had just said to her, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that she was now all of the sudden beginning to start to get on top of her horse, all at the exact same time as well, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I got my mind and my focus off of the rest of those thoughts, once again none the less.
I stared at her for just a little bit longer, as she seemed to just be staring out in to the woods, almost as if she was about to go off with her horse, and leave me out to die back here, all at the exact same time as well, which did in fact scare me to even think that it might be the case, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like for all that I knew, it very well could in fact be a reality, as I shivered at the thought of it, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times how ever, all at the exact same time too, as I finally did in fact see her start to turn her head over to me, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that she was now looking at me right in to my eyes, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even be thinking about, all at once, as I just got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts once again, as I then all of the sudden finally saw her nod to me, all at once, to let me know that she was in fact finally going to respond to just what it was that I had even said to her not all too much longer ago, never the less.
I looked at her with a little bit of a blank look on my face for quite a bit of some time, as if I did not have a single clue as to just what it was that was going on in the very first place any ways, none the less. How ever, in the end, I did in fact nod back to her, to let her know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that she even had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well. Once it was that she had clearly seen me do as such a thing never the less, she did in fact go on ahead and start to speak to me, all at once, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she had to say to me in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Get on the horse... I will explain all of it to you once we are safely out of here..." She said to me, as she then patted the back side of the saddle, all at the exact same time too, after just what it was that she had said, as it was clear to me that she was in fact serious as to just what it was that she had said to me, at least in the aspect of the fact that she wanted me to hop on the horse with her, as I was not all too sure if she was in fact going to explain all that was even going on right now any ways, if I was not going to lie to my self.
How ever, I did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh of relief to my self, all at once, as I was in fact glad to at least know that she was not about to trick me and run off with out me, all at the exact same time as well. Though, I kind of felt like if I just stood there with the same blank look on my face that I had on there for quite a bit of some time now, than she might very well decide to do as such a thing, none the less.
I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, as I just nodded to her, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to head on to just where it was that the horse was even at in the very first place any ways, never the less. I was a little bit scared of horses if I was not going to lie to my self, as I felt like it was going to rear up and hit me in the back of the head, but luckily that did not seem to be the case at all this time, as I walked past the tail end of the horse.
And luckily, there was one thing that I had been working on ever since the world had gone to shit, which was of course the fact that I just so happened to have stayed in shape, and I had not fatted my self up and stayed in side like I easily could have, none the less, as I felt like I had in fact gained quite a bit of some muscle none the less.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, all at once, as I then did in fact begin to start to easily climb up on the back part of the saddle, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt my groin go right up in to the back section of Kristin, none the less. She looked back over to me, and squinted her eyes at me, but she did not say a word about it to me what so ever.
I mean, there really was not much that I could do, but I sadly did have a hard on, just due to the fact that I had not been with a woman in for ever, and this was my girl friend after all, so I kind of felt like you could not blame me for that, surely right? She rolled her eyes at me, as she then did in fact get her head, and her eyes back on to just what it was that she was even looking at in front of her, which just so happened to be the woods, none the less.
I cracked a bit of smile on my face all at once, but I luckily wiped it away, as I knew that now was not a time to be joking at all, as I knew that this was a very serious moment, none the less. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden nodded to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my eyes, and I got my focus on just what it was that was going on in front of me, as I heard Kristin say some thing to her horse a little bit discreetly.
I tilted my head, as I was a little bit lost, until I then all of the sudden nearly fell off of the horse, as soon as it began to start walking. It was not even running, at least not just yet, but I had nearly sustained quite a bad injury already. I knew that I needed to wake my self up, as I knew that I really needed to be on my A game right now, but it was a bit hard to do as such a thing none the less, due to the fact that I knew that there were a lot of things going on through my head right now.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden just shook my head, all at the exact same time as well. There was really no where else for me to grab hold of some thing, but I did in fact reach over to Kristin, to hold on to her, all at the exact same time as well, which I was a little bit worried that she would be upset about, or push me off. How ever, luckily enough for me, she did not seem to want to say a word to me what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as she just kept on going.
I suppose this was a normal thing how ever, if I was on the back side of the horse, so I kind of felt like I was the only one who seemed to be making it weird right now, all at the exact same time too. I breathed in a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those thoughts, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden just began to let my mind roam free, as we slowly trotted through the woods, all at once.