Chapter 15: Chill

I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, as I then all of the sudden opened my eyes all at once, as I saw that there was still a bit of a dim lighting in the room that I was even in right at this very moment in time, which I had to guess that it meant that it was still the middle of the night right at this very moment in time as well, none the less, which made me feel quite a bit uncomfortable none the less.
It meant that just as I had felt like, it was going to be another rough day for me tomorrow, as that was of course due to the fact that I had not got the best of sleep again tonight clearly, as I felt like it had been like this every single day ever since I had got here, even after I had in fact found out that the place was not as bad as it was that I had first thought it to be, as it had seemed like my father had simply just been over reacting about every thing.
I knew as to just why it was that I was not getting the best of sleep either way how ever, as I knew as to just what it was that had been on my mind over the last few days, all at the exact same time as well, as I was still in quite a bit of some pain over that fact all at the exact same time as well, as I had in fact seen her face around the prison quite a bit as of late, though I had done my best to hide from her as soon as it was that I had seen her.
I felt like I could not look her right in to her eyes with a straight look on my face, and also the fact that I really did not want to be seen around her especially after just what it was that I had even told the leader of this place, Harold, the first day that I had got here, as I was worried that he might think that we were doing some thing with one another, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that next time for me it might not be a beating.
I had seen some people get off their step, and I had seen what had happened to them all at the exact same time as well, as I knew for sure that was some thing that I did not want to happen to me all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down in the mean time, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those other thoughts that I had even been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too.
I just breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, as if I felt like that was going to help me, and I felt like that was what it was that was going to ease all of the pain that I felt like I was feeling right at this very moment in time as well, as I still felt like I was still in love with Kristin for some odd reason or another, even after it was that it had felt like she had stabbed me right in the back, and she had tricked me, and she had in fact betrayed me all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
That was a lot of the reason that I did not want to be near her, as I was worried as to just what it was that I would do if I did in fact get near her all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that she was still a woman, and that I did not want to do any thing stupid, and I did not want to hurt her what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I possibly could as I had all of those thoughts seem to come in to my head all at the exact same time too, which kind of made me feel quite a bit sick if I was not going to lie to my self either.
I shook my head, as I then all of the sudden began to start to roll around in the bedding that I was laying on right at this very moment in time as well, as I felt like I could in fact say to my self that this place really was not as bad as I had first thought it was, as I knew that they had given us some bedding after it was that they had felt like they could trust us all at the exact same time as well, none the less, but I still was not all too sure about all of this.
I felt like I was being the way that my father had been when it was that I had first got here, as I was just over thinking all of this stuff. How ever, if I thought more on all of it, I began to start to think that I might not be over thinking all of this, as it did in fact kind of feel like we were almost slaves right now, as we were not getting any sort of reward, or any sort of benefit for the work that we were even doing for this place all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
It just felt like it was a daily process of us just going out of our cell, and going to go and do a bunch of work for this place, and in return, we got to eat. I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even thinking on right at this very moment in time as well, as I had in fact brought that up to Anderson, but he had told me that it was going to be like that until it was that I had gained the trust of Harold, which was going to be even harder for me, due to the way that I had just walked in to the place like, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I did my best to try to calm my self down all at once, as I knew that Anderson had told me that there was a way out of the prison, and it was just me having to work hard to get to that point, as I knew that pretty soon, just like he had said, as I had in fact been praised for being one of the hardest workers at this place, all at the exact same time as well, that I would soon be able to go out of the prison, and I would get to go on some missions with some other people, and perhaps even with Anderson.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self once again, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had even been thinking on once again, as I got my mind, and I got my focus on the thoughts that more or less had to do with the fact that I knew that I needed to get some sleep right at this very moment in time as well, as I did in fact realize as to just how worn out it was that I even felt right at this very moment in time too, and it for sure did not feel any sort of good what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I once again began to start to roll around in my bed once again, as I tried to get my self in a bit more of a more comfortable spot all at the exact same time as well, which it felt like it was quite a bit hard for me to do if I was not going to lie to my self, as I knew that this was for sure a lot better than the fact as to just when it was that I had in fact been sleeping on the floor, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, but it still did not mean that it felt any sort of good what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to just try to stay as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus on the fact that I saw that my father seemed to be wide awake as well as I was on the far side of the room away from me, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that he seemed to be staring at me for some odd reason or another, all at the exact same time as well.
I tilted my head, as it did in fact make me feel quite a bit uncomfortable if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to just try to fall asleep, which was quite a bit hard for me to do as such a thing, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear that my father was now all of the sudden beginning to start to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could all at once, as I simply just lifted my head back up, and I turned my head over to my father, all at once, as I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on with him right at this very moment in time any ways, and just what it was that he was even about to go right on ahead and say to me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could as I did in fact do as such a thing, as I then all of the sudden did in fact go right on ahead and nod to my father, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention to him right at this very moment in time as well, none the less, once again.
I was not all too sure if he could even see me do as such a thing if I was not going to lie to my self either, due to the fact as to just how dark it even was in the room right at this very moment in time any ways, but it did in fact seem like he had in fact noticed me do as such a thing thankfully enough, all at the exact same time as well, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self all at once, as I then did in fact begin to start to hear my father begin to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Hey... Things are going to be fine son... I know that I might have freaked you out at first, but this place won't be all that bad..." He said to me, as it was clear that he must have woken up, and he must have noticed that I had not been asleep just yet, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. I did my best to try to calm my self down in the mean time, as I felt like what it was that he had said was in fact true all at the exact same time as well, but I still was not all too sure if I was not going to lie to my self either, about all of that.
I did my best to try to calm my self down all at the exact same time too, as I simply just stared at my father for quite a bit of some time, as I was not all too sure as to just how it was that he could say as such a thing as easily as he had just said it to my all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that he had in fact been freaking out quite a bit about this place all at the exact same time as well, as soon as it was that we had even got here all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
Meanwhile, I had been the one that had some how managed to stay calm, and I had been the one to tell my father that we should give it a chance in the mean time at the very least. That was even after it was that I had got the shit beat out of me by Harold all at the exact same time as well, none the less. They all told me that was unlike him, so I felt like I should believe as to just what it was that they had all said to me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, even though I still felt like I could not help but to be all too sure about it all, now that it was that I had been here a little while longer.
I was not all too sure as to just how it was that my father could not see things the way that I saw them right at this very moment in time as well, as I knew that it was some thing that was very much unlike my father all at the exact same time too, as I knew that my father was always one to question the decisions that people made all at the exact same time as well. How could he not see things the way that I saw them? Perhaps I really was just over thinking all of this, and I really just needed to calm my self down, as I needed to tell my self that all of this was going to be okay.
I grunted a bit of a soft grunt to my self all at once, as I just began to start to roll around in my bed all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should really even say back to my father in a bit of a response as to just what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways, if I was not going to lie to my self, and I was in fact going to be for real with my self, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I simply just wanted to ignore all of this if I was going to be for real with my self once again, but I really could not help but to notice the worried look on the eyes of my father all at the exact same time as well, from the corner of my own eyes, as it was clear that he was a bit afraid for me, and he was a bit worried for me, which was quite a long time since I had even seen that look on his face, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, once again.
It kind of made me feel like things might be getting back to normal all at the exact same time as well. I knew that I was lying to my self if I was telling my self that how ever, as I knew that I was thinking in the way that I felt like things might be getting back to normal, as the way the fact that I felt like life was going to go back to the way that it was before the world had ended, or at the very least the world had slowed down, and it had gone backwards.
I shook my head a bit to my self, as I just got my eyes on to my father all of the sudden, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self all of the sudden, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, as I then lifted my head up, and I then nodded back to my father as a bit of a response back to him, to let him know that I was in fact about to go on ahead and start to speak to him, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
As soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that none the less, I could in fact tell that it had in fact made my father feel quite a bit better about things, and about all that might be going on through his head all at the exact same time as well, as I felt quite a bit relieved by it if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw my father nod back to me as a bit of a response to me, to let me know that he was in fact thankfully enough at that none the less, paying attention as to just what it was that I was even about to go on ahead and say to him, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I let out another bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to speak back to my father finally, as a bit of a response back to him finally once again, as I did in fact now know that he was in fact listening as to just what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, once again, none the less.
"Yeah... I know... I just... I'm hurt dad..." I said to him, as I kind of felt that way if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I was sure that my father did in fact know as to just what it was that I was even getting at right at this very moment in time any ways, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I knew that my father was in fact quite a bit of a smart man him self, all at the exact same time as well, once again, as I did my best to try to calm my self down.
I felt like he knew as to just what it was that I was getting at, as it seemed like he seemed to know the type of person who Kristin was even more than I did, all at the exact same time as well, as it never seemed to fail me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, as to the fact that it seemed like he had been doing a lot of research before the world had got to the way that the world was right now, in to just who it was, and just who the type of person that Kristin had even been, just for me, all at the exact same time too.
That for sure was not a knock on my father what so ever, as it seemed to be more of a praise to him instead, as to the fact that it seemed like he was always so dedicated to the research that he even did, all at the exact same time as well, as I would say that I was proud of my father for that all at the exact same time too, but I knew that it now really did not seem to matter all too much at all any more, as it seemed like that trait that my father had was now all of the sudden quite a bit useless now, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I did my best to try to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as it really did not seem like my father was going to say any thing in a bit of some sort of response, thankfully enough for me once again, as I really felt like I did not want to hear him talk about how it was that he was right, and how I was always wrong with those types of things.
I knew that my father was now right, and that was that, as it felt like the case should just be closed shut at this point if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I did my best to once again get my mind, and to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too, as I then just all of the sudden began to start to close my eyes, all at the exact same time as well, as the fact that I realized as to just how tired it was that I had even been in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, was in fact now starting to come back to me.
I felt like it was just time for me to let it all be, as I felt like I should just let my self go to sleep, so that I could go on ahead and drift in to the dark subconscious thoughts that wanted to be in my mind, and wanted to be in my dreams, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. I did my best to try to calm my self down, as it was clear that I had not realized as to just how tired it was that I had been before, as it did not take me all too much longer to fall asleep after all of that was in fact said and done, once again.