Chapter 5: Get Of Here

It was a nasty smell that was in this crawl space, as it made me almost want to vomit, all at the exact same time too, none the less. I did my best to try to not breath any of it in, all at the exact same time too, as I just stared down at the ground, all at once, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should be doing right at this very moment in time any ways, as I was in fact quite a bit scared, if I was not going to lie to my self either.
It seemed like, Kristin had changed a lot, even if she had not really said all too much to me all too far, I could see a little bit of an empty look in side of her eyes, and on her face, as it seemed like she had been through a lot in the last year or so that we had not been able to speak to one another, all at the exact same time as well. I felt a bit bad for it, though I knew that I really should not, as I knew that none of it was my fault at all, what so ever.
I knew that there was nothing I could have done, and I also knew that what it was that I was thinking about her being a changed person, and her going through a lot of dark stuff during this time that I had been gone from her life, was surely in fact true, due to the fact that I saw that she had a bunch of guys that it seemed like we're going after her, all at the exact same time too. At least, I think they were, as it did not make all too much sense to me as to just why it was that they would be going after me.
I had not been out in public at all over the last year or so, so I had not made any friends or any sort of enemies what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. No... This seemed to be enemies that Kristin had made, and that she had for some reason come to me to bring them to me, all at the exact same time as well. I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was going on still, or just how it was that she had even found me in the very first place any ways, none the less.
Those were still pieces that I was trying to put together in my mind right now, as I gulped quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those other thoughts, as I just seemed to stare at Kristin with a bit of a blank look on my face for just a bit of some time, all at once, as I knew that she could see me doing as such a thing from the corner of her eyes.
It seemed like she was just choosing to ignore me for some odd reason or another, which did in fact hurt me quite a bit, as I was still a little bit lost as to just why it was that she did not seem to want to explain to me as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, as I was in fact quite a bit freaked out by it still, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was going on.
Based off of the look of fear that she had on her face how ever, I had to assume that it was not any thing good at all, as she had just kept her self silent this entire time that we were in the crawl space, as it seemed like she did not want to answer the question that I had just asked her a few moments before hand, all at the exact same time as well, as she just simply continued to stare at the door that was right in front of us, all at the exact same time as well, as if she was worried that those people were going to hear her if she was in fact to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, which did not make all too much sense to me either.
I shook my head, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden heard the sound of what seemed to be some glass shattering, all at the exact same time too, as it was now clear to me that they were trying to get in to my place, as I was in fact starting to wonder as to just what it was that was going on, and what if it was that they were in fact going after me right now, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and my focus on the thoughts that had to do with the fact that I knew that I had to calm my self down right now, and I had to start to think on just what it was that this could be, as I could in fact hear the people starting to head in to my home now, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that they were now in.
I heard one of the people begin to start to speak, quite a bit loudly, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that it seemed like the country bumpkin even had to say, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to control my breathing, as I did in fact begin to start to do as such a thing, none the less.
"Where that little bitch gone to! We know she is hiding up here some where!" The man seemed to say, as it seemed like the man was not alone what so ever, as I heard what seemed to be the loud foot steps of what seemed to be a bunch of people wearing boots, all at the exact same time too, as they seemed to be walking through the hard wood floor of the house, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like they were not all too happy with just what it was that was going on right at this very moment in time as well, as it really did not seem like Kristin had been making any sort of friends at all, ever since we had been gone, based off of just how angry it was that the man had seemed to be, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the man begin to continue to speak up, once again, so that every one in the house right now could hear as to just what it was that he was saying, once again. "Kristin! We know you are in here! We saw you head this way! Is this your little hide out, what's it with these animals you have? They the same ones you stole from our place?"
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I still was a little bit lost as to just what it was that the man was even getting at in the very first place any ways, none the less, but I did in fact turn my head, and I looked at Kristin right in to her eyes, all at the exact same time as well, as to just what it was that the man had just yelled, all at the exact same time too, as I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he had meant. We're the upset as to just what it was that I thought it was, about her stealing animals from their place.
I suppose that was in fact a good reason to be upset, especially if it was that animals were hard to come by, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, as I then just seemed to stare at Kirstin with my eyes squinted over towards her, all at the exact same time as well, as to just what it was that they had said.
Kristin stealing things? That did not seem to be normal at all to me, but based off of the look that she had on her face still, it seemed like she had in fact been through a lot in the last year or so, so I could not rule it out just yet, all at the exact same time too, as I just stared at her right in to her eyes for quite a bit of some time, as I once again knew that she was in fact paying attention to me from the corner of her eyes once again, as I saw that the look that she had on her face had now all of the sudden turned in to a bit of a guilty look.
Why had she come up all of this way to get me in to the sort of trouble that she was in right now? Why? It just did not make all too much sense to me, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that she might have had to gain by adding me in to her kind of trouble, all at the exact same time too, as perhaps she had wanted to talk to me, but this was the worst time to do as such a thing, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
Perhaps, as I was beginning to start to think on a different theory, as I then began to start to remember some thing from earlier on in the day, all at the exact same time too, as to the fact that I remember that I had a few chickens missing, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. She might have been coming back to steal some more of my chickens, and for all that I knew that she could have simply noticed as to just who it was that she was even stealing from, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
That still did not seem to be a good enough excuse for me how ever, as I still was a little bit upset as to the fact that she had got me in to this sort of trouble, all at the exact same time too, as I just continued to stare at her for a little bit longer, as I began to start to breath in quite a bit heavy to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden just looked away from her.
Of course, that was due to a lot of different things, all at the exact same time too, as one of those reasons was the fact that I knew that I should not be thinking on her right now, as I knew that I should save that for later, as there was a lot more important thing going on, all at the exact same time as well, such as the fact that I could hear a lot of things falling, as it seemed like they were either looking for her, by shoving things out of the way, or they could be stealing things from my house, all at the exact same time too.
I was not all too sure either way, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the other thoughts that I had been thinking on before, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear foot steps, but this time these foot steps were a lot closer to the room that we were in, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like they really were looking for Kristin, all at the exact same time as well, as I wondered if stealing some animals was not the only thing that she had gotten in trouble from, none the less.
I would say that they were making it up, as I knew that it was not a normal thing for her to do, all at the exact same time as well, but I could very well see that she seemed to be a little bit of a different person now, just based off of the look that I saw on her face right now, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of her, once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to think on the fact that the man that was heading our way was getting closer and closer, all at once.
I then began to stop my breathing now, all at the exact same time as well, as if I was worried that the man might some how be able to hear me through this crawl space, all at the exact same time as well, which I really doubted would be the case, but at the exact same time as well, I really did not want to risk it, aa I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of another man, which seemed to be the man that was right up on our room right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact begin to start to listen to the mans voice, as he did in fact begin to start to speak, all at the exact same time too.
"She must have some sort of hide out here... Every thing here seems to be fresh... There's power... Water... Food... Perhaps we should wait here for her to come back..." The man said, as I gulped at the thought of that, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that it was clear that the man did not know that we were here right now, but at the exact same time as well, I also did not want them to be waiting for us, as that would mean that there was no way out for us, all at the exact same time too, once again.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I was almost tempted to just get out of the crawl space, and perhaps just give Kristin up to them, as it was clear that they were looking for her at this point, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as best as I could, as I knew that even if it seemed like Kristin had changed, that still was a stupid idea.
I did not have a single clue as to just who these people were in the very first place any ways, and based off of the unusual look of fear that I saw on the face of Kristin right now, than I had to assume that these were not good people what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I just shook my head, and I stared at the door way that led to the crawl space that we were in, all at the exact same time too.
I was just going to go with the fact that Kristin had not killed my yet, and she was in fact my sort of kind of girl friend, or ex girl friend if you wanted to view it that way, as I still was not all too sure yet, as I felt like that was besides the point right now, any ways, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts once again, as I got my mind instead on the thoughts that had to do with the fact that there were in fact people in this place.
Bad people if I had to guess, all at the exact same time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I then once again began to start to hear the foot steps of the man that was close by our room, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that he was getting closer, all at the exact same time as well, as I shivered all at the exact same time as well, as I was still quite a bit lost, and I was still quite a bit freaked out with just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I did my best to try to wipe the dust from out of my eyes, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like the man was just right up to the front door of the bed room that we were in, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden, all at once, just as I was about to freak out, then all of the sudden heard a thump, as for some reason it seemed like the man had fallen down on the ground, all at the exact same time too.
It kind of gave me a little bit of hope, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I wondered if it was my father who had all of the sudden came in to save us for some odd reason or another, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that now would be the perfect time for that, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that he surely had to be coming back at some point soon, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, once again.
I knew that was not the case right away how ever, as I knew that I would have heard his car pull up at our house, all at the exact same time too. I groaned a bit of a soft groan to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that Kristin had noticed it, as she then all of the sudden then turned her head over to me, and she squinted her eyes towards me, all at the exact same time too, this time, as well, none the less.
I knew that the man had not heard it, but I still knew that I had to not be an idiot, and I needed to shut my self up, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind and I got my focus off of all of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the man that had seemed to trip and fall, rather than the fact that he had been knocked out by some one, then all of the sudden begin to start cursing.
I still was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was going on still, until I then all of the sudden began to start to hear insanely loud ringing, all at the exact same time as well, from all through out the house, and from out side, all at the exact same time too, as it then all of the sudden began to start to hit me as to just what it was that had in fact just happened, all at the exact same time as well.
The man had tripped on the trip wire that was set up at the front of my grand father's room, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I began to realize that the ringing that I heard was the alarm blaring, as it was meant to be used for the fact that if our grand father was to die in the night, than it meant that it would warn us that he was dead, all at the exact same time too.
Not only that, but I could also hear the alarm blaring out side, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I remembered that my father had also set it up out side, to warn us if he had gotten up from being dead, all at the exact same time as well, whilst we were out side, all at the exact same time too, once again. Little did my father know how useful this was in fact going to be in the end for us, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear that all of the guys that were in the house right now were all of the sudden beginning to freak out, all at once, as it was clear that they were in fact quite a bit scared by just what it was that was even going on right now right at this very moment in time as well, none the less, as I could hear all of them yelling quite a bit loudly, all at the exact same time as well, as I heard many of them running over to the room that we were still in, all at the exact same time as well, as I was in fact still a bit freaked out by that, all at the exact same time too, if I was not going to lie to my self either.
I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of the first man that had been yelling earlier, as he was seeming to yell to the man that had tripped on the trip wire hook, all at the exact same time too, none the less. I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and my focus on just what it was that the man was even yelling to the other man in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"You fucking idiot! Watch were you are going! Now she for sure is not coming back now, and your going to bring the dead over to us..." The first guy yelled to the 2nd guy that had just tripped on the trip wire hook, all at the exact same time too, as I then did in fact crack a bit of a slight smile on my face, all at the exact same time too, as I was now starting to go on the side of Kristin, all at the exact same time as well, as based off of the tone of voice that these people used, I could tell that these were not good people what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
The 2nd man seemed to yell some thing back to the first man, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed to be that they were getting in a little bit of a fight, all at the exact same time too, as I was quite a bit lost by it, and I was a bit worried as to just what it was that was even going on right now in the very first place any ways, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear a 3rd man yell some thing as well.
Though this time it was even quieter, due to the fact that the 3rd man seemed to be yelling from the other side of the house, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to hear the very loud booted foot steps of the 2 men beginning to start to quickly walk out of the room that they were in with us, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was a little bit surprised that they did not at least try to turn of the alarms, as it was quite a bit simple as to just how it was that you could do it, all at the exact same time as well, though it seemed like they were not willing to try that out what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I shook my head a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the noise of the motorcycles revving up from out side, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh of relief this time, all at the exact same time too, as I was in fact quite a bit relieved as to the fact that they were in fact leaving, all at the exact same time as well, as I heard them begin to start to drive off, all at the exact same time too, as I then nodded to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I was in fact quite a bit glad that I did not have to worry about any of that for any longer, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I then got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, which was quite a bit easy, due to the fact that I heard the alarms blaring a lot louder than I felt like they should be from in side of the house, and out side of it, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden turned my head over to Kristin.
I looked at her right in to her eyes, as I saw that she finally was now in fact looking right over to me, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that she seemed to have quite a bit of a serious look on her face, all at the exact same time too. I too had quite a bit of a serious look on my face as well, all at the exact same time too though, as I was in fact quite a bit upset as to just what it was that was even going on in the very first place any ways, none the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden just tilted my head over towards her, all at the exact same time as well, to let her know that I was in fact not all too happy with her at all right now, as I did not have a single clue as to just what it was that was going on right now for one thing, but I also felt like that no matter what, I still was not going to be all too happy with it either way, what ever it was that she was going to tell me, or what ever excuse she was going to try to think of, as well.
I stared at her for a little bit longer, as I could tell that she was in fact quite a bit uncomfortable with just what it was that was even going on right now, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden saw her reach her self forward, and she then pushed the door to the crawl space open, all at the exact same time as well, for some odd reason or another, as if she was not worried that this could be a trick, and that one of them might have stayed behind, all at the exact same time too, to make sure that we were not hiding on here.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, as I then just watched her begin to start to crawl out of the crawl space, all at the exact same time as well, as if she was not thinking at all right at this very moment in time as well. I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do, but it felt like it was a bit too late to stop her at this point, none the less, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get out of the crawl space with her, all at once.
Once I was out, I then all of the sudden lifted my self up from off of the ground, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw that Kristin was staring at me right at this very moment in time too, as if I was the one that was being oddly suspicious right now, and it was not her that was doing as such a thing what so ever, all at the exact same time too, which did in fact confuse me, as she was the one that had come to my place after all.
She just seemed to stare at me for a little bit longer, until not all too much longer after all of that, she then let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh her self, which I could barely hear over the overly loud alarms blaring in the back ground, all at the exact same time too, once again. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden saw her nod to me, all at the exact same time as well, to let me know that she finally was in fact going to speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I still was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on in the very first place any ways none the less, but in the end, I did in fact nod back to her, to let her know that I was in fact paying attention to her at the very least, as well. Shortly after I did as such a thing, she did in fact go on ahead and start to speak to me, all at the exact samw time too, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"They've got this place marked on the map... It's not even worth turning off those alarms... Dead will be hurrying this way soon... We've got to get out of here..."