Chapter 24: To The Woods

I was not all too sure as to just what it was that the bikers were thinking on just what it was that they were even saying in the very first place any ways, but it was clear it was not any thing that was good for us what so ever, as I felt a bit strange in the air right now, as it felt like some thing very bad was about to happen out of all of this, all at the exact same time as well, though I was not all too sure as to just what it was that it could even be at all, if I was going to be for real with my self, none the less.
That could easily be my own self conscious just messing with me for all that I knew. How ever, there was one thing that I knew for sure, was that of course that I did not like the bikers one bit, what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I could say for a fact that I was sure as hell glad that it was in fact Kristin that had found me at my place up by the mountain before it was in fact the bikers that had found me, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like their leader would give me a lot worse than it was that Harold had given me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden turned my head over to Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that he was in fact the leader in all of this, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before hand, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
As I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, I then all of the sudden began to start to see a bit of a look of some fear, as well as a bit of a grim look on the face of Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like I for sure could say that I was glad that the twins were the ones that were up there rather than it be Anderson right now, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self once again, as I knew that Anderson for sure would have folded under the pressure that was being pushed his way, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to let out a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of more or less got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before hand, once again.
I just seemed to stare at Anderson for a little bit longer, as I knew that though I could not see the looks on the faces of the twins at all right now, due to the fact that they had their heads turned away from me right now, I could say for a fact, that I was fairly certain, based off of the look that I saw on the bikers faces right now, that they were not acting the way that Anderson was right now, as it was clear to me that the twins were not going to let the bikers take advantage over them that easily, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden shook my head a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear one of the twins start to laugh all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like they thought of just what it was that the bikers had said, as quite a bit of a joke, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like that was a bad idea, as I could see that the leader of the bikers was in fact gripping on his handles all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I saw that he was not all too happy with just what it was that the twins were in fact doing right at this very moment in time as well, as it was clear that he was the one that wanted to be winning in this right now, and it clearly upset him, and annoyed him that they were thinking on just what it was that he had in fact just said, all at the exact same time too, as if it was some kind of joke.
I kind of felt like, if I was not going to lie to my self either, that what it was that the guy had in fact even just said a few moments before hand, all at the exact same time as well, was in fact quite a bit stupid, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just who it was that he felt like would in fact agree on just what it was that he had said, though for all that I knew, it could have happened in the past, and that for all that I knew, the bikers could be a lot stronger than even I thought of them to be.
I kind of just shook my head a bit to my self how ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear that one of the twins, as it was the one that was in fact not laughing at all, what so ever, all at the exact same time too, was in fact beginning to start to speak up all of the sudden.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, once again, as I then all of the sudden began to start to listen as to just what it was that, it just so happened to be Cody in this place, then all of the sudden had to say back to the biker leader, all at the exact same time too.
"I am sorry... We can't agree to an offer like that... We were more thinking along the lines that we will stop killing your people, and we will make peace with you instead... We don't need to have this war any more... There is a lot more important things to be worried about than all of that other petty shit..." Cody said to the biker leader, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that he was not just going to fold that easy, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like I would being up against so many big bikers like they were right at this very moment in time too.
It was starting to become quite a bit more clear to me, all at the exact same time as well, that the biker leader might not have been lying a single bit, with just what it was that he had in fact been saying, all at the exact same time as well, on the fact that he had in fact said that the twins had in fact killed a lot of his biker group, all at the exact same time as well, just based off of how calm it was that Cody had in fact just responded to the biker.
The biker leader, how ever, did not seem to be calm what so ever, on just what it was that Cody had in fact said to him, as it seemed to be quite a bit fair, and quite a bit reasonable as to just what it was that he had even just said, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I then all of the sudden kind of got my mind, and I kind of got my focus on to the biker leader all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden saw him start to shake his head back to Cody all of the sudden.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear to me that he was not all too happy as to the fact as to the way that things were in fact going on right at this very moment in time as well, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I then all of the sudden got my focus on the fact that the biker guy was now all of the sudden beginning to start to yell back to the twins, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus on to just what it was that the guy even had to say back to the twins, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"You must be joking... You will regret not accepting our offer..." He said, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that he had thought of just what it was that they had said as a bit of a response as some kind of joke, at least as far as it was that he had in fact just said, but it was clear that he was not laughing at it what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at the both of the twins right now. I tilted my head a bit, as I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that the biker leader had in fact just said as a bit of a response back to the twins, all at the exact same time as well. The twins were clearly a bit lost as well, as I saw that the both of them were in fact beginning to start to look over to each other, all at once. They seemed to stare at each other, all at the exact same time as well, for quite a bit of some time, until all of the sudden, the biker leader did in fact begin to start to speak up once again, over to the both of the twins, just as it was that he had in fact done a little bit longer before now. "How fitting it is for Harold to bring the twins..."
I was a bit lost as to just what it was that he was getting at, all at the exact same time as well, until I then all of the sudden began to start to see that the biker leader was now all of the sudden beginning to start to lift his arms up, all at the exact same time as well, as I was a bit afraid for the twins, as I felt like he had a gun in his hand, with the way that he was lifting his hands up, right at this very moment in time as well.
How ever, that did not seem to be the case at all, as he simply was lifting his hand up right now, as if this was all just normal. Though, the way that things seemed to be going right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, none of this seemed to be all too normal to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of just grunted a bit to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had once again been thinking on long before hand, once again, as I then all of the sudden saw that he had his hand out, like this was some kind of movie scene that I had remembered watching when I had been a young child, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that he was pretending to have a gun in his hand.
It was like a childish, and a little kid type of thing that he was doing, as he had his fingers out, like he was about to pull the trigger. It was clear that the both of the twins did not have a single clue as to just what it was that he was doing right now, but how ever, I felt like I did, as I remember the movie scene quite a bit clearly, as I remember that the person had in fact been putting their hands up, to pretend to shoot, whilst there was a sniper from a long ways away, that was the one that pulled the real trigger.
I began to start to breath in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as time seemed to slow down, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see that the biker guy, was starting to pop his hand up, like he had just fired the bullet, and it was recoiling back at him, all at the exact same time as well, as I remembered this exactly, all at the exact same time as well, as to just what it was that was even going on right now.
I quickly began to start to yell to the twins, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew what was going on right now, and I knew what was about to happen, as I knew that I had to warn them before it was too late, as it was now all starting to make sense to me, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that the twins turned their head over to me, all at the exact same time too, as I continued to yell towards them, now that it was that I knew that they were in fact hearing me, and that they were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I even had to say to them in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Guys watch out! They're about to shoot-" I yelled to them, but as I said the last word of just what it was that I was about to say, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the bullet from the gun, from not all too far away from me, all at the exact same time as well, as right away, I then all of the sudden began to start to see that Cody, the one that had in fact just spoken up a few moments before hand, was quickly right on the ground.
That was when his brother, Martin, seemed to freak out, all at once, as he then all of the sudden began to start to sprint over in our direction, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as it seemed like he thought that we were in fact safe right here, and right now, all at the exact same time as well, which I was not all too sure if that was in fact the case if I was going to be for real with my self, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as it was that Martin had got about half way over to us, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to hear a few more shots, all at the exact same time too, from a lot of different directions that seemed to be ringing in my ear right now, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw that Martin was now all of the sudden falling to the ground, just as it was that I had seen his brother do a few moments before, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
It was quite a bit chaotic, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on right now, in the very first place any ways, as I began to start to breath in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I heard the bikers begin to start to laugh, as I heard their bikes start up, all at the exact same time as well, that told me that they were now starting to drive off, all at the exact same time too.
That did not seem to matter all too much to me how ever, at all right now, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of some one else from right beside me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, as I realized that the person that was in fact speaking right now, right at this very moment in time any ways, just so happened to be Anderson.
I stared at Anderson with quite a bit of a blank look on my face for just a few moments, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, as I then all of the sudden just began to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to us all, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
"Get down now!" He yelled to us, all at once, as I was a little bit lost for just about a second or so, all at the exact same time too, until that was of course that I then all of the sudden began to start to see that the other 3 that were with me right now, did in fact do as to just what it was that they were told, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I was still a bit lost how ever, that was of course until I then all of the sudden began to start to hear bullets start to fire, all at the exact same time as well, but this time of course, the bullets were a lot closer than it was that they had in fact been just a few moments before hand, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to realize as to just what it was that I had to do, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I did in fact begin to start to do as to just what it was that I had in fact seen the others do just a few moments before hand, all at the exact same time as well, as I did in fact flop right down on to the ground, all at once, as I realized that the bullets were heading right over in to our direction right at this very moment in time too, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I knew that I did not want to take one of those bullets at all, all at the exact same time too.
I laid down on the ground for quite a bit of some time, as I could still hear bullets whizzing past us, all at the exact same time as well, as it seemed like it was never going to end, and I was afraid that one of the bullets were in fact going to hit me, all at the exact same time as well, which I felt like would not be the case, due to the fact that I knew that I was in fact in some pretty tall grass that clearly had not been mowed for over a year, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, as after just a few more seconds of the bullets flying past us, that was when all of the sudden, it seemed like the bullets were now going to stop, all at the exact same time as well, which I still felt like, if I was not going to lie to my self either, that I did not trust all of that, and I still felt like it was not going to be safe to run out right now, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I laid on the ground, as I did not hear any movement what so have, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like for all that I knew, all at the exact same time as well, every one around me, right at this very moment in time as well, very well could have taken several shots, and that they could all be dead for all that I knew, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like that very well could in fact be the case.
I did not hear any breathing at all, as it kind of felt like I was all alone right now, which did in fact scare me quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, as I just laid on the ground for a little bit longer, and I thought on just what it was that I should in fact try to do right now, all at the exact same time too.
As I laid there for a little bit longer, as I thought on the fact that for all I knew that the bikers could come back, and that they might go and check on us, to make sure that we were in fact dead, that was when I then all of the sudden began to start to hear foot steps, as it sounded like some one walking, or at least stumbling with where it was that they were walking, as it sounded like one of the dead if I was going to be for real with my self.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear it draw closer to me, as I was afraid to poke my head up, due to the fact that I was scared of getting shot, but at the exact same time as well, I also knew that I did not want to get eaten my the dead, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden began to start to lift my head up, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden saw right away, as to just what it was that was in fact coming as to just where it was that I was in fact hiding at right at this very moment in time as well, as I saw that it did in fact just so happen to be Martin, as I was quite a bit shocked by it.
I had seen him take several shots, by what I would have to guess was an assault rifle just a few moments before hand, all at the exact same time as well, as I was quite a bit shocked, and I was quite a bit amazed that he was still alive right now, all at the exact same time as well, though at the exact same time too, I felt like he might not be alive, as I had in fact been told, and I knew that after a person died, they became the dead no matter what, once again.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus on a bit of a different thing, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that it took a few hours for a person to turn to the dead, after it was in fact that they died, right at the exact same time as well, as I knew that Martin was not one of the dead, even if it was that he was hobbling over to us like he was, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I waited for there to be some more shots, but that did not seem to be the case, as I then all of the sudden began to start to see another head begin to start to lift it self out of the grass, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that the head that I did in fact see right at this very moment in time as well, just so happened to be the head of Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear to me that he was a bit afraid as to just what it was that was heading over to him right now, just as it was that I had been.
I blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear his voice, as it was clear to me that he was now all of the sudden beginning to start to speak up to either us, or either to Martin, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
Either way that it was, I did in fact begin to start to pay attention to him, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that he was once again the leader in all of this, even though I knew that things had not gone all too well as of right now, all at the exact same time too, I did in fact feel like I had no other choice but to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say in the very first place any ways, once again, which I did in fact do as such a thing.
"Martin! Come here and get down!" He said to Martin, as I began to start to realize, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that Martin seemed to be quite a bit out of it right now, as I saw that he had a couple of gun shot wounds across his arm and his leg, all at the exact same time as well, as I felt like for all that I knew, all at the exact same time too, he could have one on his chest, all at the exact same time as well, as it was impossible for me to see, due to the fact that he did in fact have a shirt on him right now, all at the exact same time too.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could once again, as I saw that Martin then did in fact fall on to the ground in quite a bit of a flip, all at the exact same time as well, as soon as it was that he had in fact drawn closer to us, as I could tell that he was breathing quite a bit heavily right now, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that he was in a lot of pain right at this very moment in time too.
I felt bad for him, as I knew for a fact that Cody was dead, as I had seen him take a bullet right to the head, all at the exact same time as well, as it was clear that this was all planned by the bikers, as it was clear that these people were in fact evil, and it kind of made me angry just to think on that, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, none the less, as I was sure that Martin was not really thinking about his brother right now any ways.
I kind of just got my mind, and I kind of just got my focus off of all of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before hand, once again, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus on the thoughts that more or less had to do with the fact that I knew that I did in fact need to get my attention on the fact that it was clear, through all of the pain, and all of the heavy breathing that he was doing right now, that Martin was in fact beginning to start to speak back to Anderson, all at the exact same time too, once again.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that Martin did in fact have to say back to Anderson, all at the exact same time too, even through all of the pain that he was having right at this very moment in time, none the less.
"You aren't going to leave me to die right? I don't want to die yet... I still want to have kids man!" He said, all at once, as I saw through the grass, all at the exact same time too, that Anderson was in fact putting his hand out, all at the exact same time as well, as he did his best to try to get Martin to shut up, which as dumb as I felt like Anderson was, all at the exact same time as well, I did in fact realize that he had a fair point in just what it was that he was doing right at this very moment in time too, as I knew that the bikers could be right near us right now.
I did my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I possibly could for the time being, all at the exact same time as well, as I was still quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, as I felt like I should not even bother to even think on it all, as I still knew that I did not know much about the out side world just yet, as I felt like I would like, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as straight forward as I could right now, as I simply just seemed to stare over to where it was that I knew Martin and Anderson were at right at this very moment in time as well, as it seemed like it was just dead silence besides of course the fact that I could in fact hear the heavy breathing of Martin over and over again, all at the exact same time as well, as I wondered if every one else was dead right now, perhaps maybe even Anderson.
I had not seen my father or Donald poke their heads up just yet for sure, so I felt like for all that I knew, they very well could have been shot, and that their blood could be all over the grass right at this very moment in time too, as I was quite a bit scared about to fact with me losing my father, as I knew that was all that I had left with me in this world, all at the exact same time as well, as much as it was that I felt like I did not like him, and as much as it was that we had not been getting along as of late, once again.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could for just a little bit longer, that was of course until I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of Anderson, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh of relief to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I was glad that he at the very least was still okay, none the less, as I felt like some thing some how might have happened in the few moments of silence.
I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden kind of just got my mind, and I kind of just got my focus on just what it was that he was even about to say to who ever it was that was still alive, and who ever it was that was in fact still with us right at this very moment in time too, as I did in fact begin to start to pull my attention over to him all of the sudden.
I was still a little bit scared to lift my head up, once again, as I did my best to try to keep my self at bay, all at the exact same time too, as I just began to start to hear Anderson's voice, once again, as he did in fact begin to start to continue to speak, all at the exact same time as well, once again, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to all of us right at this very moment in time too, once again.
"Alright... Donald and Zachary... You go on ahead and go help Martin up... Don't worry Martin... We will not leave you..." He said to us, all at once, at first, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that Anderson had a better view on the other 2 than I did, so I felt like I was glad to know that they were in fact okay, and that they were in fact alive, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to nod to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, once again, as I just began to start to go on ahead and get my attention on the fact that Anderson was now all of the sudden beginning to start to continue to speak, all at the exact same time as well, once again, as I once again began to start to continue to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to us all, all at the exact same time too. "Alright... On the count of 3, we will go to the right, and we will go to the woods..."