Battle of Fairy Tail Part 2

BOOOM!

BOOOM!

BOOOM!

BOOOM!

Drake: CHAOS DRAGON: EXTINCTION RUSH!

A red aura surrounds Drake as he flies towards the invisible wall again. But like he crashes into it and falls flat on his back.

Dex leaps towards the wall as well his hands covered in a black mist like aura.

Dex: SHADOW DRAGON: BLACK SWIPER!

Dex began slashing at the wall at rapid speed but just like Drake it had no effect. He leaps back landing on his feet and grits his teeth in frustration. Suddenly Arong charges past Dex his arms coated in rocks that were glowing with green energy.

Arong: EARTH DRAGON TECTONIC RUMBLE!

He began punching the barrier at super speed but then he punch it one last time

He began punching the barrier at super speed but then he punch it one last time. But just like the other two Dragon Slayers it did nothing.

Arong: Damnit!

Drake leaps back on his feet and looks back to the stage. He sees Veronica and Serena trying to use their curative magic to help the girls.

Drake: Is anything it working?

Veronica: (Stops nods) No, are magic isn't working on them. The only way to get them free is to take down that Evergreen chick.

Drake: Damnit!

Drake charged at the wall once again and punched the invisible wall. The punch makes Drake stumble back after punching it. He looks up and sees the runes revealing the winners and losers.

Max vs Warren: (winner) Warren

Vijeeter vs Nab: (winner) Nab

Laki: defeats four others

Macao vs Wakaba: (in progress)

Makarov: Foolish Children! What do they think they're doing?!

Dex: Cut them some slack! It's not like they're doing this cause they want to. That Freed guy's the one who put all these enchantments around the town. So if they step into one with another guild member they have no choice but to fight.

Natsu: But why?! It doesn't make sense!

Happy: (sadly) Natsu......

Natsu: (slams against enchantment) I wanna fight too!

All: IS THAT ALL?! 💢💢💢💢

Makarov: Why do you want to fight your friends?!

Natsu: Cause it's a tournament to see who's the strongest!

Drake: IT'S NOT A TOURNAMENT NATSU! LAXUS WANTS US FIGHT EACH OTHER SO WE CAN TEAR EACH OTHER APART!

Makarov: He's right. If we don't defeat the Thunder Legion, the girls are going to be smashed to pieces.