Battle of Fairy Tail Part 2

Start from the beginning

Natsu: Oh come on gramps this obviously a bluff. I know he can be a pain sometimes but he actually hurt them.

While Natsu was saying that to Makarov Drake was staring at him. He turned away and was thinking to himself.

Drake: Natsu.....i really hope you're right about Laxus bluffing. But how things are now i don't think he was kidding.

Time passes and more and more members of Fairy Tail are taking each other out. Even Reedus who Makarov asked to get help from Porlyusica was taken out by Freed. Each member that gets taken out Drake grew more and more restless and angry.

Drake: Damnit! I feel so helpless in here i can't do anything!

Natsu: Come on Drake, Laxus is just bluffing about turnin the girls to dust.

Suddenly Drakes grabs Natsu by his jacket and yanks him off the ground. He brings him close to his face where Natsu sees the fury in his eyes.

Drake: AND WHAT IF HE ISN'T NATSU, HUH?! WHAT IF LAXUS IS DEAD SERIOUS?! TWO OF MY MATE'S LIVES ARE POSSIBLY ON THE LINE AND YOU WANNA KEEP ACTING LIKE THIS IS SOME SORT OF GAME?!

???: Well somebody's all worked.

Everyone turned toward a thought projection of Laxus.

Arong: (glares) What the hell do you want asshole?

Laxus: (mockingly) Ouch harsh words new guy. (Looks towards Makarov) How does it feel, huh? You think of the guild members as your children, right? Must be tough watching your little kiddies tear each other apart. It's too bad Drake, Natsu, and Erza can't join the game. Hell it's to bad the blonde bimbo couldn't join either. Cause you don't have anyone left who's strong enough to take on the Thunder Legion.

Dex: (walks up to projection Laxus) Why don't you tell Freed to change the rules and then we'll see if your words are still true.

Laxus: Ha! Tough talk shirmp, too bad you can't hold up to it.

Dex: (balls fist up) You mother-

Gray vs Bickslow: (winner) Bickslow

Drake: No! Not Gray too!

Laxus: (laughs) And that chump was gonna save ya?

Makarov: Enough it isn't worth it. I surrender, all right? You've had your fun now stop this.

Laxus: What's gotten into you?(smirks, mocking tone) I thought you were the master of the almighty Fairy Tail Guild? You can't just give up at the drop of a hat! But if you insist on quitting then by all means, hand the guild over to me and take an early retirement.

Drake:

That's why

That's why......that's why you're doing this? For the guild?!

Laxus: You've only got an hour and a half until the statues crumble. If you really want to put an end to this then announce your retirement to the whole town over the guild's loudspeaker. I want you to tell everyone you're relinquishing Fairy Tail over to me! What means more to you? Your children or your title? Choose carefully.