Working from the Shadows

****WARNING: Mature scenes ahead

* Time skip

Sasuke POV:-

Almost 2 year have passed away since I left Konoha. All thanks to Kakashi that he noticed way beforehand the situation got worse. Who knows what could have done to me by now. That was one hell of a day. I still can't believe that idiot's loud mouth will be so effective. Huh. Well, it was supposed to be disclosed one day. How many days could have Tsunade kept me in that room.
So I guess I am also thankful towards Naruto to act as a catalyst.

Since the day I left the village, I was confronted to various bandits and rogue ninjas who were lurking in shadows, planning to attack Konoha at one point.

My days flew by fighting them. This Rinnegan is seriously very handful in fights. It gives me quick teleportation facility. The more I used this power in battles, more I learn new tricks. Who would have guessed I can easily snap between objects or person in a flash. A very handy gift. All thanks to Kakashi's friend.

As the day passed by I continued by journey towards North. That's the place where I last saw Zetsu. As I passed by various villages, I continued to gather intel on this guy.

On my way, to north I crossed hidden Rain village. A thought crossed to my mind. I haven't seen Konan after death of Pein. That's right, this hidden rain was their secret base. I must investigate here to find any traces of Konan.

What I saw there was horrible, hidden Rains was in total ruins. It was like someone have created a major havoc here. I walked through those ruined parts and entered the former Akatsuki hideout. I knew its location very well, because as soon as I joined Akatsuki, that masked man brought me here to meet me to the leader of Akatsuki, Pein.

I walked through a abandoned building and came across a sealed door. I broke the seal with my Amateratsu and entered the room. There I saw the mummified bodies of Pein, a red headed guy and Konan too.

I carefully investigated those bodies. The body which I identified as Pein's, I remember he was having the same Rinnegan I have. But surprisingly when I pried open Pein's eyes, his eyes were brown in colour.

I quickly looked over to a very emaciated looking red headed guy. Surprisingly his eyes were gauged out. I carefully evaluated the situation.

With Rinnegan one can easily use others according to their wishes. So does it means this red headed guy was manipulating Pein. If its so, why did Naruto said that he had to fight 6 Pein's. Where are the others 5 and why only 3 of them are together here.

Red head. Now that you mention it, Naruto told me about his conversation with Uzumaki Nagato. Konan was also there with him. It means the Pein we were seeing around was already their dead comrade. It makes sense now. Question was who killed Konan and who took away Nagato's eyes.

Why was Obito using Madara Uchiha's name this whole time. When I was in Konoha, I requested Kakashi to bring me some books on Uchiha clan's history. There Madara's name was mentioned. He was the founder of Uchiha clan and the best friend cum Rival with 1st hokage, Senju Hashirama.

Was Obito really such a idiot to take a such a famous name who was supposed to be dead so long ago. Or was he being forced to. Kakashi said, Obito's anger was triggered when he saw Rin being killed. Kakashi also mentioned, when Obito was about to die, thanks to Sharingan of Kakashi's, he noticed a white blur detaching itself from Obito's body. Was it Zetsu. Was it manipulating Obito.

That makes things a bit clear, maybe a manipulated Obito, killed Konan, or to be straightforward, Zetsu made Obito to kill Konan, so that he can steal those Rinnegan from a dead Nagato.

Its A She Dumbassजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें