"Yay!"

Jungwon rolled his eyes, "Now don't get too excited because I haven't made up my mind yet."

Sunghoon nodded with a wide smile, "Okay!"

* * * * *

"Lee event? Oh right, it's happening this Sunday."

"Have you heard? Apparently, Park Sunghoon, his boyfriend would be there!"

"Oh my! But that party is only accessible for the riches!"

"I know! I mean, just imagine giving the Lee family heir an inexpensive gift because you lack of money, that's embarrassing!"

"Sunghoon is so gonna be embarrassed."

Sunghoon sighed, lowering his head as he passed through the hallway. Heeseung wasn't with him that day, since he told Sunghoon he was busy lately, Heeseung must've been preparing for the party already.

Sunghoon went to his locker, opening it to grab his books for his first class. Whispers were all around him and all he could do was ignore them, he have expected this anyway. he closed his locker and headed for his class, trying to ignore all the attention everyone was giving him.

"Sunghoon!"

He looked up, to see Sunoo coming towards him, "Hey, Sunoo."

Sunoo's lips were curved into a bright smile, "I heard you are going to the party?"

"Yeah..."

"Perfect! Now I have someone to talk to!"

'Oh, right. Sunoo is one of the heirs from the seven families.'

Sunoo then furrowed his brows as he noticed Sunghoon's expression, "You okay?"

"I guess I am..."

"What's wrong, Hoonie?" he said in a concern tone.

Sunghoon sighed, "It's just...people have been talking about me lately. Saying on how I'll only embarrass myself because of my social status..."

"What,Really!? Who told you that? Imma beat their asses up—"

Sunghoon shook his head, "I'm fine, Sunoo. I guess it's normal."

"No, it's not! I'll kill anyone who dares to badmouth my friend!"

Sunghoon gave him a smile, "I really appreciate that, but I'm really fine."

He sighed, putting his hands on Sunghoon's shoulders, "Look, Sunghoon. If people are talking about what you're going to give to Heeseung hyung, I'm telling you, it doesn't have to be expensive. What's important is that it comes from the heart, Okay?"

Sunghoon nodded with a smile, "Of course I know that."

He patted Sunghoon on the shoulder, "Glad you do."

"oh..By the way, how are things going on between you and Ni-ki"

His eyes went weak, "Oh I'm telling you, I want to change roommates already!"

Sunghoon chuckled, "Why is that?"

"He's scary! He's been mad at me ever since we first met because I barged into his room! I was just curious!"

"Well, maybe he has something in his room that he doesn't want anyone to see."

He hummed, thinking for a moment, "Now that you've mentioned it, I think there is..."

"What is it?"

"Well... you see—"

"Okay! Class is about to start! Go back to your seats!"

* * * * *

Classes just finished a few minutes ago but Jungwon had to stay at the classroom to do his additional paperworks as the class captain.

He sighed, dropping the pen on the table to stretch his arms as his body started to ache. "When is this gonna end?"

Jungwon glanced at the side and saw someone pass through the door, someone familiar to him. His footsteps stopped, until he stepped backward to meet with Jungwon's eyes, and his looks are cold as ever. Jungwon already knew what was going to happen just by the look of those eyes.

"Jungwon."

"Hyung..."

"I need to talk to you."

'Oh, this doesn't seem right at all'

* * * * *

Jungwon kept thinking about what he and Jungwon talked about earlier. he kept spacing out, not being able to focus on his paperworks.

"Jungwon!"

He jumped at the sudden call. He turned his head only to see the eyes of the last person he want to talk to.

"What do you want, jay?!"

"I think you've heard about the Lee event, right?"

"And what business do I have with that event?"

"I want you to come."

"You can't take control me."

"Well, Sunghoon is coming. So you should come too."

Jungwon paused for a moment, trying to rethink for himself.

"Jungwon? You there?"

Jungwon sighed, "I don't know jay. I may or may not come to the party, I'm still thinking about it."

"Perfect! Though I know in the end you'll still choose to come, also you'll see me in a suit." He said with a wink making Jungwon disgusted.

"Disgusting."

* * * * *

Sunghoon sipped on his strawberry milk as he made his way back to the dorm until he got stopped.

The latter gave him a smile, "Sunghoon."

Sunghoon returned the smile, "Hyung, What brings you here?"

"Nothing, just want to check on how you've been doing these days."

Sunghoon chuckled, "I'm doing fine, Hyung."

"It feels weird to talk again after a long time, huh?"

"Yeah..."

There was a brief silence for the both of them for a moment.

"How much time do you have left?" The latter asked.

"6 months."

"Oh." He looked to the ground for a moment then he looked back at Sunghoon, "I know what you're doing."

sunghoon's eyes widened a bit, "I..."

The latter sighed, "I won't reprimand you for what you're doing, sunghoon. But I am worried about you, because your methods might only put you in pain."

"I know that, Hyung..."

The latter let out a heavy breath, walking towards sunghoon and patting him in the shoulder.

"Don't forget to take care of yourself." He said before walking past him until his figure slowly faded away as he walk further.

Sunghoon's lips curved into a smile as he watch the latter walk away.

"Of course, Hyung."