~28~ Nice And Slow

Start from the beginning

Jungkook left his dress shirt on Jimin. He wanted a vivid reminder of Jimin in his dress shirt the next time he wore it.

Jungkook allowed his hands to travel beneath the dress shirt, slowly slipping Jimin's underwear down. Jimin kicked it off, helping Jungkook.

The older man then used one of his hands to push Jimin's legs back. He used his two middle fingers and inserted them inside Jimin's entrance. He didn't need to prep because they already fucked earlier, but he wanted to stimulate Jimin with his fingers again. Just so he could hover above him and watch his face contort with pleasure, without feeling his own pleasure yet.

Jungkook used his fingers to feel for Jimin's prostate as they made out, their tongues exploring each other's mouths slowly, and sensually.

Jungkook then found his sweet spot and began to curl his fingers inward, fingering Jimin and stimulating his sweet spot.

Upon doing so, the younger let out a pretty gasp in between the kiss. He used his hands to drape his arms around Jungkook's neck and bury both his hands within his black locks.

They kept up the kiss, while Jungkook fingered him. Jimin hummed, moaning and whimpering through the kiss as his body felt tingles all over.

Jungkook loved this feeling. He felt different. Jimin couldn't keep his hands off him, and he felt needed. He felt wanted. He felt loved. He hadn't felt this happy in such a long time. He has never felt this way for anyone, and Jimin was opening so many doors for him that he hasn't even thought of before.

Jungkook slipped his fingers out, feeling too impatient. Swallowing Jimin's moans, he held his cock at Jimin's entrance, before he slowly slipped in without struggling.

Both men moaned into the kiss. If anyone listened to them, they would hear just how passionate Jimin and Jungkook were.

Jungkook began to thrust into him, his cock gently stroking Jimin's walls as he maintained the slow pace.

Jimin still wore Jungkook's dress shirt, and the older man pulled back to look down at him while he was being satisfied.

As soon as they broke the kiss, Jimin's moans began to filter through the room. The slow pace was new, but it felt so good to him to be able to feel Jungkook this way.

The older man held himself up with his arms as he rolled his hips forward. Each thrust was long and passionate, the way they felt being obvious.

"Oh~ Jungkook... Keep going... You feel amazing, Daddy," Jimin moaned, tilting his head further back into the pillows. Jungkook felt a chill go down his spine.

"Please... Only call me that when I'm being rough with you," Jungkook begged, even if he didn't sound pathetic. He sounded sincere, and Jimin loved it. The younger had both his hands tugging on Jungkook's hair as they made love, even if it wasn't known to each other yet. This was their way of showing their love, or growing love, for each other, even if the other was unaware.

"What should I call you?" Jimin asked, panting gently as he felt Jungkook stroke his walls.

"Anything else..." Jungkook said. He opened his eyes to look down at Jimin, who looked utterly beautiful against the bedsheets.

"Oh~ Kookie..." Jimin moaned. Slowly, he opened his eyes halfway, so he could see Jungkook's face. He wanted to see how pretty he looked when he came. But, when they made eye contact, Jimin gasped. The eye contact was so strong, and Jimin felt his body tingle all over. He hooked his legs behind Jungkook's waist, allowing for him to move with Jungkook's hips and to deepen the thrusts. Both men moaned at that.

Jimin brought one hand to cup Jungkook's cheek, both men sharing eye contact as Jungkook struggled to look anywhere else.

Then, Jungkook leaned down to press the tip of his nose against Jimin's.

"You're so good to me, baby," Jimin whispered, his eyes on Jungkook's lips as they were so close. Jungkook's breath hitched as he felt his orgasm coming on strong.

"Jimin, I-"

He couldn't say it. For the life of him, he couldn't say that he loved him. Even if he wanted to, so badly, he couldn't. He was scared of the outcome, and, he didn't want to say it during sex. He didn't want that to be the first time Jimin heard it. So, he stopped.

"Jimin... I think you're so beautiful," he chose to say instead. The younger panted gently, his hand cupping Jungkook's cheek. Their thrusts were slow, but Jimin was so close. Jungkook used one of his hands to push Jimin's leg further into his chest. When he did that, he hit his sweet spot even better.

Jimin arched his back, his clothed chest touching Jungkook's bare one as he was being made love to while still wearing Jungkook's shirt.

"You're beautiful, as well, Kookie," Jimin whispered. The older man felt so close to his release. He closed the gap between them, their lips coming together as they kissed.

The sensation was on a whole different planet. With Jimin's sweet spot being stimulated, Jungkook used a hand to push his dress shirt further up to Jimin's chest. Then, the younger allowed himself to cum, not messing the shirt but staining his abdomen instead.

He came with a long, and pretty moan, before Jungkook groaned into the kiss.

Without pulling out, he came inside Jimin. The younger gasped into the kiss, feeling Jungkook fill him up. It was the first time that they did this, and he felt complete. Being filled up was a totally different feeling for him, but it came from Jungkook and he loved it.

Maintaining the kiss, they both rode out their high, Jungkook releasing until the very last drop inside of Jimin. And with that, they stayed. Jungkook stayed inside him as they kissed. Even if they were completely exhausted, and if the punishment from earlier was technically contradicted, they stayed this way with their hands touching each other all over and their tongues sharing the same space because deep down they knew; there was no turning back from this.