~28~ Nice And Slow

Start from the beginning

It was almost the evening, but it was still early, and the sun was still up. They were looking at each other in pure daylight. No red lights, and no darkness. Just the true image of each other.

Jungkook looked down at Jimin who was between his legs. He held his breath as he watched Jimin who still wore his dress shirt, looking absolutely gorgeous.

"Can you... Can you guide me?" Jimin asked shyly. He hasn't done this before. It was always Jungkook who did the foreplay, but never him, so he needed some help. Jungkook nodded, encouraging Jimin to continue.

The younger then wrapped his fingers around Jungkook's cock, stroking him to arouse him more. Jungkook just watched with hooded eyes. He never thought he'd be on the receiving end like this, but with Jimin down there, between his legs, he felt so pretty.

Jungkook bit down on his lip gently, watching how Jimin's hand stroked him. The pair maintained eye contact, Jimin biting on his bottom lip too.

"Whenever you're ready... Take me into your mouth. Don't use your teeth, and relax your throat," Jungkook said. The younger nodded. After a couple more strokes, he stopped, holding Jungkook's cock at the base, before he parted his lips. He wrapped his lips around Jungkook's tip, tasting Jungkook for the first time.

Jimin moaned immediately, taking Jungkook further into his mouth. He gagged a little, the sight quite sexy.

"Oh, baby boy," Jungkook moaned, bringing a hand down to bury his fingers within Jimin's blonde locks. The younger shut his eyes, savoring the taste as he allowed Jungkook to use his mouth. The older man guided him, using his hand to push Jimin's head down with each bob of his head.

The younger took him as deep as he could, using his hand to pump the rest of Jungkook's lengthy cock.

Jungkook let out pretty moans. Even if he sounded deep and rough, they were so pretty to hear.

"That's it, baby. Take Daddy's cock like a good boy," Jungkook praised, tossing his head back into the pillows as he gently thrust up into Jimin's mouth.

Then, the younger pulled back when he felt Jungkook throb against his tongue. They couldn't finish just yet.

Jimin licked his lips, crawling over Jungkook and straddling his waist. Jungkook opened his eyes, his hands coming up to hold Jimin by his hips. The younger looked so pretty wearing his dress shirt.

Jimin cupped his cheeks with his hands, being very sincere as he did so.

Jimin leaned forward, his nose brushing Jungkook's as their lips were a whisper away.

Jimin closed his eyes. He cared so much about Jungkook. Throughout his entire stay here, he felt so welcomed. He felt like he was a part of the family. He felt happy here.

Jungkook closed his eyes too.

"Please... I know you wanted me here for a reason... But I hope that within this month you realized that there's more to us than just whatever is on the surface," Jimin spoke up. Deep down, he was scared that this was all fake and that Jungkook was using him. He knew he was part of a plan of Jungkook's, but he wasn't sure what plan. He just hoped that the minute Jungkook kissed him for the first time, things changed between them.

"Oh, Jimin... Baby... I know there's more to us. There's definitely more to us. You're mine now... That plan of mine... I don't care about it anymore," Jungkook confessed. Jimin inhaled sharply, before he pressed his lips against Jungkook's. Even if tomorrow held something bad, if the world fell apart, Jimin would be content staying here tonight, with Jungkook, sharing their bodies with each other.

Jungkook allowed Jimin to kiss him, before he flipped them over to lay Jimin on his back. It's been a while since they had sex in here.

Jungkook let out short moans and huffs of breath in between the kiss, as did Jimin. They inhaled each other's scents, feeling satisfied on a different level.