|Drone Difficulties|

The four teenagers were now up in the living room running around and making sure the house was just as clean as it was before Mr

The four teenagers were now up in the living room running around and making sure the house was just as clean as it was before Mr.Davenport and Tasha left.

"Okay, everything's cleaned up. Now all we need is Bree." Leo said once he was done fluffing up the pillows on the couch.

"Yeah, and we better find her fast." Aurora raised her brow at Chase who was sending Bree the coordinates.

"No problem. I'm tracking her right now. According to this, she should be here any minute." Chase said as he watched the red dot on the computer which was her location.

Bree suddenly super sped into the room making Aurora's face instantly brighten up at the sight of her.

"That took forever. My phone died, and I had to buy a map—a paper map. I mean, do you know how hard it is to fold this thing up?" Bree asked as she crumpled up and threw the map onto the ground out of frustration.

"Oh thank god." Aurora sighed pulling Bree in for a hug. "I was so worried." She said as Bree nuzzled her head into the crook of Aurora's neck.

"Well, I could never leave behind my blue eyed rebel now could I?" Bree asked, teasing Aurora making her blush and lightly nudge her.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever lover girl." Aurora's eyes widened once she realized what she had just said.

"Huh, lover girl?" Bree took the opportunity to continue teasing Aurora, ignoring the slight flutter that she felt in her heart.

"Yeah, uh new nickname?" Aurora said although it came out as more of a question.

"But if you don't like it I can stop." Aurora nervously rambled making Bree let out a small laugh and shake her head saying, "No, no, I like it. A lot."

"A map? Didn't you get the coordinates I sent you?" Chase asked in confusion interrupting the little moment between the two girls.

"What coordinates? I didn't get any coordinates." Bree shook her head confusing all of them even more.

"Wait. If Bree's here, then what are you tracking?" Adam pointed at Chase's computer.

"Yeah, and that beeping noise is getting faster." Aurora spoke nervously. "I don't know. It's probably just a bird." Chase shrugged it off.

As everyone leaned in closer to look at the computer a loud crash was heard and a drone landed right in the middle of the living room making Aurora jump and Bree stand slightly in front of her.

"Or not. Guys, this is one of Mr. Davenport's drones. I must have sent it the coordinates instead of Bree!" Chase explained as they all gathered around the drone that now had smoke coming out of it.

"Well I know one thing for sure, I am not cleaning that up." Aurora pointed to the window behind them that was now completely broken with shattered glass all over the floor.