|Intro|

Aurora Florence is a one of a kind beauty, she always knows how to brighten someones day just by simply smiling, Aurora tends to put others before herself and ignore the hurt she's feeling just so everyone around her can be happy

Aurora Florence is a one of a kind beauty, she always knows how to brighten someones day just by simply smiling, Aurora tends to put others before herself and ignore the hurt she's feeling just so everyone around her can be happy. She's always been very bubbly and positive but extremely clumsy and you can ask anyone she knows that, and they will all confirm it. Her gentle aura even as a little kid drew her now best friend, Leo Dooley in. Leo and Aurora met in kindergarten and have only gotten closer since.

They became friends when Aurora defended Leo when a group of kids made fun of him for sitting alone, after that she offered to sit with him and they split her last chocolate chip cookie. To some people it may have seemed like a simple gesture but it meant so much more to Leo. He knew that after that day they would become best friends.

Aurora has been living with her aunt Cassandra or as she likes to call her, "Aunt Cass" since her parents died in a car crash when she was only 10 years old. Her aunt was everything to Aurora she was glad that she had at least one family member left that cared enough to take her in and be her parental figure. Tasha Dooley who is Leo's mother has always been like a mother figure to Aurora, sure it wasn't her actual mother and no one could replace her but Tasha was always there for her and Leo.

Donald Davenport who is now Leo's step father is someone who Aurora deeply cares about, despite not knowing him that long because Davenport and Tasha just got married and moved to a new house which is now across the street from where Aurora lives.

Another known fact about Aurora is that she is pansexual. She has known she's liked girls ever since she asked her crush at the time Alexa King to dance with her during the middle school dance when she was 11. She had so much fun that night dancing with her and being so close to her that she realized that she was developing a crush on her. Since they were only 11 they both mutually decided to just be friends because they were too young to start a relationship. but that didn't stop the tension between them that you could sense from a mile away and it definitely didn't stop the loving glances that Alexa still made when she saw Aurora.

There was truly only one word that you could use to describe Aurora and that was ethereal.