|Mission Impossible|

Aurora and Leo were currently stuffed in the black duffle bag in one of the compartments inside the train

Aurora and Leo were currently stuffed in the black duffle bag in one of the compartments inside the train. Adam was the one who had to carry the duffle bag and each time he complained about how heavy it was, Leo would have to stop Aurora from trying to kick him from inside the duffle bag, which would then blow their cover.

Aurora never thought that she would end up on one of these missions, but she wasn't exactly complaining the thrill of it all made it oddly fun, if you cancel the whole potential death part.

She heard muffled voices from below but from what she could hear, it sounded like Chase needed the decelerator.

"Hey, Adam. Hand me the decelerator." Chase spoke turning his head towards Adam. "Uh-oh. I don't know where I left our mission bag." Adam said his voice full of panic.

"It's on the rope." Leo called out while Adam looked up saying, "Oh, thanks, bag!" Aurora let out a shriek once Leo and her landed on the ground, both groaning in pain.

Leo unzipped the bag climbing out, pulling Aurora up with him once he noticed her stumbling around, losing her balance.

She looked up and saw the shock written on the three bionic teenagers faces and sheepishly smiled wiggling her fingers saying, "Surprise."

"Leo? Aurora?" The three asked in disbelief, meanwhile Mr.Davenport who was back in the lab, guiding the three on their mission yelled, "Leo?! Aurora?"

"Which way is the dining car? I'd like to get a bite to eat before I save the town of Welkerville!" Leo said doing a heroic pose.

"Don't forget me!" Aurora sang before doing the same pose as him, while the others gave them annoyed looks.

"Leo, Aurora, what are you guys doing here?!" Bree asked the two while Chase was on the other side of the train searching through the black duffle bag.

"Joining the mission. I want to be like you guys!" Leo said in excitement. "And I'm here because this one left me no other choice." Aurora said pointing an accusing finger at Leo.

"Hey, don't blame me we're partners in crime, it's kind of our thing." Leo said raising his arms up in surrender.

"But Leo, you're not like us. And I don't mean that in a bad way, we just have really cool, super-fun features, and you don't." Adam said trying to let Leo down gently, but clearly failing.

"Well that didn't hurt at all." Aurora replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Uh, Leo, where's the decelerator we need to stop this train?" Chase asked turning to face him.

"You mean the pointy metal thing that was poking me in the butt?" Leo asked him nervously. "Was that important?" Aurora questioned once she saw the look on Chase's face.

"Incredibly." Chase replied to Aurora's question, before Mr.Davenport interrupted yelling through his gritted teeth, "It's right here!!!"

The three of them stared at Leo, while he gave them a sheepish smile and Aurora slowly backed away from the four, before they could put any of the blame on her.