|Down The Recycling Chute|

Aurora and Leo were in the kitchen sorting food out for Adam, Bree, and Chase to eat before they leave for school

Aurora and Leo were in the kitchen sorting food out for Adam, Bree, and Chase to eat before they leave for school. Leo and Aurora were holding the food in their hands walking over to the three who were sitting in chairs around the kitchen island.

"All right, let's make this quick so we can get out of here. Adam for breakfast, you get wheat bread and a side of sugar packets." Leo said handing Adam his food. "My favorite!" Adam exclaimed.

Aurora walked over to where Bree was sitting and handed her her food, "Bree, you get two old wings and a drumstick from the chicken shack." Aurora said passing her the food. "Oooh!" Bree said before diving in to eat her wings.

Leo made his way over to Chase who was excited to see what he would be eating, "And Chase, you can have the peel to my banana." Leo said throwing the peel on the counter.

"I'm not eating a banana peel." Chase said grimacing. "You don't eat it. You just chew it till all the flavors gone." Leo said as if it were that obvious.

Aurora felt bad that Adam and Bree got actual food and Chase was stuck with a banana peel, so she made her way over to the pantry rummaging through it to see if she could find anything that wasn't expired. She found some pop tarts deep in their pantry and unwrapped the packaging before popping it in the toaster.

After it was done she put it on a plate and slid it over to chase, "Here, you can eat this, it's not exactly healthy but it'll probably keep you more full than chewing on a banana peel." Aurora said.

"Thank you Raura, at least somebody cares about my wellbeing." Chase said smiling at Aurora before glaring over at his siblings who were eating their meals with no care in the world.

"Leo! Aurora! What's going on?" Tasha asked the two, suddenly walking in to the kitchen. Adam, Bree, and Chase immediately froze and pretended to be robots.

Leo and Aurora shared a panicked look before walking over to where Tasha stood, near the refrigerator. "Mom! Look at you. In the kitchen." Leo said nervously chuckling before looking at Aurora, "Being a wonderful mom." She finished smiling at Tasha nervously.

"We are just having a healthy breakfast." Leo said gesturing to Adam, Bree, and Chase who were still frozen in place. "Yup, completely normal." Aurora continued with a tight lipped smile.

"Honey, they're robots, they don't eat." Tasha said to the both of them putting a hand on their shoulders, before turning around to open the refrigerator. Right as she turned around, Adam, Bree, and Chase dropped their act and started eating their food as fast as they could.

"All right, anyway. Aurora and I were thinking, today might be a good day to take them to school with us." Leo said. Once Bree heard that she immediately yelled out "Yes!" Tasha looked over at her confused, and Leo and Aurora just looked at her with wide eyes.

Once she realized what she'd done she immediately covered it up, "I mean, bee-dee-beep-dee-dee-beep-beep. Beep." Bree said waving her hand robotically, pretending to act like a robot again.