|3 Boys 1 Girl|

Aurora was standing in the school hallway which was now decorated for the school dance alongside Chase, Adam, and Leo

Aurora was standing in the school hallway which was now decorated for the school dance alongside Chase, Adam, and Leo. The only reason why Aurora was even somewhat looking forward to the dance was because she was going with Bree, As friends of course.

The two had planned out what dresses they would wear for the dance and how they would do their hair and makeup a week before and to say she was excited was an understatement. They were going with each other since no one else had asked them and they didn't want to be alone.

Aurora's conversation with Chase and Adam was interrupted by Leo saying, "Guys with the dance coming up. I thought you could use a lesson on how to ask a lady out."

"Oh, great. Do you know a guy who can teach us." Adam said not getting that Leo was referring to himself.

"Me!" Leo said with a deadpanned expression. "You're gonna watch me ask out the girl of my dreams, Danielle." Leo continued, sighing dreamily when he turned to the girl.

"Are you sure about that? She never even acknowledges you." Aurora said knowing that Danielle probably didn't even know Leo's name.

"Danielle? Isn't she the girl who uses you as a footstool in math class?" Chase asked Leo also thinking the same thing.

"Where is she supposed to put her feet--on the floor?!" Leo asked in disbelief. "That would be normal, Yes." Aurora answered while the rest gave him confused looks.

"Open your notebooks, boys, 'cause class is in session." Leo said confidently strutting over to where Danielle was.

"You got this Leo!" Aurora encouraged, but once he left she whispered to Adam and Chase under her breath, "He doesn't got this." The latter nodding in agreement.

They watched as Leo propped his foot up on the bench that Danielle was sitting on greeting her with a smirk, "Hello, Danielle. Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?" He asked and she shook her head no in response.

"Oh god not this again." Aurora said face palming once she heard him ask Danielle that. Leo had practiced that joke on her about 20 times trying to get it right so he could use it on Danielle, but each time he said it, it somehow got even worse.

"Enough to break the ice." He finished plopping down next to Danielle on the bench. "I'm Leo Dooley." "Didn't you send me 87 e-mails?" Danielle questioned getting uncomfortable by how close Leo was to her.

"Yeah... That was a slow day." He responded sighing and Aurora gave him a look of disbelief.  "Okay, well, see you later, Lenny." Danielle said grabbing her backpack and leaving.

"It's Leo, by the way." Leo corrected before happily waving goodbye to her, unphased by the fact that she didn't even know his name.

"So, Leo... What should I write down in my notebook? I mean, other than "denied"." Chase said while walking over to where Leo was on the bench, while Adam and Aurora followed.