|The Three Musketeers|

Aurora was peacefully asleep when she felt heat beaming onto her face, before she could get up her alarm clock rang and the beeping sounded through the once quiet room

Aurora was peacefully asleep when she felt heat beaming onto her face, before she could get up her alarm clock rang and the beeping sounded through the once quiet room. Startled, Aurora shot up from her bed and groaned when she saw the time that read 7:30 realizing that she was going to be late, she quickly used her foot to kick the alarm clock to stop the consistent beeping.

Aurora jumped off her bed, still in her pajamas and fuzzy slippers from the night before. Aurora quickly ran to the bathroom door so she can shower, what she did not realize was that her cat Luna, was planted right in front of the door and once Aurora realized that she was about to step on her tail she quickly turned around and ended up whacking her forehead on the wall, she knocked into the wall with so much force it ended up making her fall backwards into her carpet.

The noise was so loud that it got the attention of her aunt who was in the living room eating her breakfast. Cassandra burst into her niece's room with a frying pan to fend off any intruders, if necessary.

When she saw Aurora sprawled on the floor, she immediately dropped her frying pan and bursted into laughter.

Aurora turned her head at the sound of laughter and glared daggers into her Aunt's head. "Were you seriously going to attack an intruder with a frying pan."

"What Rapunzel put it to good use in Tangled" her aunt defended her frying pan. "Anyways, get dressed for school quickly because you have to bike today since I'm about to leave for work."

"Will do, love you!" Aurora called out to her aunt seeing as though she was about to close her bedroom door.

"Love you too!" aunt Cass called out now leaving for work.

Aurora got up from the floor and got ready for the morning. After showering and brushing her teeth she changed into her outfit for the day. She chose a sage green sundress that has puffed sleeves and a low v neck. She then pairs that with a white cardigan and adds some simple gold rings on her fingers. She decides to style her red locks into a half up half down hairstyle.

She checked the time on her phone that now read 7:50, realizing that she only had ten minutes to get to school without a car, she sprints out of her room and rushes down her spiral stairs that lead to her living room.

Seeing a pack of six chocolate chip muffins on the kitchen island she quickly opens the packaging and grabs two of them to eat as a quick breakfast before school, the other one was for Leo just in case he didn't eat breakfast.

After eating her muffin she grabs her white sneakers so it's comfortable for her to ride on her bike and sprints out the door, locking it she almost trips over the steps that lead to her front door.