|Locked Up|

Aurora Florence watched with anxious eyes as she paced back and forth in the small jail cell

The sheriff had just left and she was already crumbling under the pressure of being locked up and also trying to figure out how to explain this to her aunt later.

"Okay, there's only one thing left for us to do—We have to find a way to get in touch with Mr. Davenport fast." Chase said as everyone grouped up.

"Uh, I'll just call him. Davenport!" Adam scoffed before yelling out Mr. Davenport's name.

Aurora gave him an incredulous look as she whacked him in the chest, about to scold him for his stupidity before she heard the doors opening.

She watched with wide eyes as a guy with long blonde hair brought in Mr. Davenport. "Oh my god, I think you have superpowers!"

"I can't believe that worked!" Adam laughed as him and Aurora exchanged a high five. Aurora immediately shaking her hand in pain, forgetting that the boy had super strength.

"I did not steal anything. That woman committed assault with a deadly floatie!" Mr. Davenport protested before getting dragged into the jail cell.

Once his eyes landed on the five teens he let out a scream of shock which made Aurora wince, all of them giving him a sheepish wave.

Leo suddenly got off of the metal bench and made his way over to Mr. Davenport. "Long story short, Big D-- Botched mission, world is doomed, solar flare's a-comin. Oopsie!"

"And not to mention the biggest problem of all, I didn't even get my sandwich!" Aurora yelled form behind him, causing everyone to slowly turn their heads to face the girl.

Noticing all of their stares, she attempted to defend herself. "What? I get hungry when I'm stressed."

"You know, an hour ago, I was a little freaked out because I didn't know what was happening, but now I think I prefer the mystery! What are we gonna do?" Mr. Davenport asked in a hurry, getting more and more stressed by the minute.

"I can use my strength to break us out." Adam suddenly said causing Mr. Davenport to point over at him in agreement.

"Good one. Okay, we have to figure out a way to distract captain cocoa butter over there." Mr.Davenport gestured to the man who was now playing imaginary drums with his headphones on.

Aurora rolled her eyes at the man and gave him a heated glare. Part of it was because he got them locked up but another part was that he never gave her a sandwich.

"I hate that guy." Aurora sneered as everyone else couldn't help but nod in agreement.

"If only we had a burrito or, like, a monster wave, dude." Bree mocked the guy making Aurora let out a loud laugh as the two exchanged a proud high five.

"You guys scare me sometimes." Leo gave the pair an odd look. "Yeah, it's kind of our thing." Aurora shrugged as she leaned her elbow onto Bree's shoulder, the two now having matching smirks on their faces.