Chapter 92

In the middle of the night, Xu Jinyi pulled up to Huyanhe, flew over the eaves and walked to the underground base where Feng Jiuao was located in the plot.

Da Yin is hidden in the city, and Feng Jiu Ao naturally understands this truth. The place where he lives is the place where all kinds of small traders gather.

In the plot, Feng Jiuao is quite proficient in some medicine and poisoning matters. With her understanding of medicine and poisoning, she solved a lot of troubles, such as assassinating the Queen of Luanfeng Kingdom with poison, and using poison to control the civil and military officials of Luanfeng Country.

This time, in order to hide the secret of Haiyan, Feng Jiuao sprinkled a lot of poisonous powder under the doors and windows of the residence.

But what is Feng Jiuao's knowledge of medical skills comparable to Xu Jinyi, who has experienced several worlds and mastered several of the world's top medical skills?

When he arrived at Feng Jiu'ao's residence, Xu Jinyi only opened a small white porcelain bottle that was not much bigger than the finger of an adult man's tail.

The solid in the small porcelain bottle slowly melted , and the invisible smell followed the breeze through the small gaps in the doors and windows, and slowly floated into Feng Jiu'ao's room.

This kind of solid was made by Xu Jinyi after getting an orphaned book by chance, and obtained a lost medicinal recipe from the orphaned book and made it with various rare Chinese herbal medicines. Although the medicine is not easy to find, the solid made of The effect is very peculiar, making Xu Jinyi astonished.

As small as a sparrow and as big as a tiger, as long as he smells the overflowing smell of this solid, he will fall into a coma in just a moment.

After a few breaths , the breath of several people in the room has become long and even. Xu Jinyi nods to Huyanhe, sprinkled some medicinal powder on the door of Feng Jiuao's room, and reached out to open the door with confidence.

Feng Jiuao is very scheming and has a lot of methods. In order to prevent accidents, Xu Jinyi used his internal strength to walk lightly to Feng Jiuao, who had passed out, and raised his hand to point two points on her.

These two points are not to point her to sleep, but to cripple her limbs. In the future, Feng Jiu'ao's appearance will be no different from ordinary people, but if she moves fast, her limbs will suddenly lose strength, like a disabled person.

"Why didn't you kill her?" Huyanhe clenched his fists, and dared to pay attention to the little prince, this woman should be damned!

"If you die, you will be gone, how can there be such a cheap thing?" Xu Jinyi pursed his lips, letting the system give Feng Jiuao a hint.

Use martial arts to force others to work for you? Abolish your limbs and see how you bully the weak again!

Knowing medical skills and poisoning skills, and advanced scientific and technological knowledge, but only pursuing selfish desires and harming countless people? I will hypnotize you, from then on, your nerves will become disordered, and you will no longer remember those magic weapons that make you look down on others, and see how you can harvest other people's lives at will!

The sea salt was placed in the bedroom where Feng Jiu Ao was sleeping. The bag was left open, and a layer of low-quality spices that were not very beautiful was randomly spread on it. The spices were not very popular in some inland countries. It's hard to be tempted to see these bags and the poor quality spices in them that aren't being treated with care.

Xu Jinyi stretched out his hand and inserted it into the bag. Sure enough, under the thin spice layer were fine and uniform sea salt particles, which were two points whiter than the official salt of Luanfeng Kingdom.

The common people do not understand this, and they may believe Feng Jiuao's pretense, thinking that it is the high-quality sea salt left over by the dignitaries, but Huyanhe is a great sweat of the Huyan tribe, and the sea salt that he has eaten is no better than that of the empress of Luanfeng Kingdom. What's wrong, you will naturally find the strangeness of these sea salts.

Xu Jinyi stretched out his finger and swiped lightly on several bags, and several bags suddenly disappeared in place, as if they had never existed.

Seeing this, Huyanhe next to him suddenly grabbed Xu Jinyi's hand and swept his eyes back and forth across his face, lest there be any strangeness in him.

Xu Jinyi laughed, reached out and climbed on Huyanhe's neck, forcing him to lower his head, raised his chin and pecked at the corner of Huyanhe's mouth, "I'm fine, let's go to other places to see."

Huyanhe touched Xu Jinyi little face, pecked.

Sure enough, there were also several bags of decorated sea salt in Feng Jiu'ao's house. Xu Jinyi rudely put all the bags of sea salt into the grid of his backpack.

In addition to collecting sea salt, Xu Jinyi also gave those subordinates antidote pills.After Feng Jiu Ao is hypnotized, the modern memories in her mind will become extremely disordered. At that time, I am afraid that even these subordinates will not be able to practice the antidote. Although in the plot, these subordinates used to act for Feng Jiu Ao. A lot of bad things happened, but most of them were caused by taking Feng Jiuao's poison as a last resort. Now that the poison has been cured, I just hope they can have a bright and kind life.

The two of them turned around in several rooms, and there were more than a dozen sacks of sea salt in them.

These Haiyan are all the results of the little Zhuangzi that Feng Jiuao bought with his few private houses and worked together for several months. If Feng Jiuao wakes up tomorrow and finds that Haiyan is all gone overnight, I don't know if he will be angry. what is it like.

When she finds out that her memory is messed up and she can't use the killing moves she learned in modern times, how will she jump?

Thinking like this, Xu Jinyi finally showed a smile, and was carried by his lover back to the small rented yard with ease.

It was not until the next day that Feng Jiu Ao finally opened his eyes, but after lying on the bed groggy for a long time, Feng Jiu Ao recovered from the daze to the former clearness.

When his sanity returned to normal, Feng Jiuao immediately discovered that something was wrong, and hurriedly looked at the place where the sea salt was placed, but saw that the place was empty, and a few bags of sea salt had disappeared.

Feng Jiu'ao was shocked at first, then became furious. At this moment, the subordinates in the other rooms ran over in panic, looked at Feng Jiu'ao uneasily, with a cowardly expression, "Master, Haiyan in the room. — —"

Feng Jiuao could guess what she was saying, and waved his hand irritably, his face extremely gloomy.

Several of the subordinates did not dare to obstruct Feng Jiuao's eyes, and left Feng Jiuao's room, but the maid who was extremely loyal to Feng Jiuao stayed in the room, and waited for the other subordinates to go forward and hesitantly opened their mouths. , "Master, the news of our drying of sea salt is extremely secret, could it be that there is an inner ghost?"

Feng Jiuao thought for a few seconds, and finally shook his head, "It is not an inner ghost."

These subordinates were poisoned by her, that kind of The poison is extremely special. If you don't take the antidote before the middle of each month, you will definitely suffer from bone erosion. In modern times, she was loyal to the secret agent master because of this poison, and after she was lucky enough to get the antidote, she gradually hardened her wings, but she still did not dare to betray her master in the slightest.

She never dared to betray her master, how could these subordinates dare to betray her?

Feng Jiuao frowned, her eyes were cold and hard, she suddenly thought of something, her clenched fists loosened, and suddenly tightened again.

The man from yesterday!

Yesterday on the street, the murderous aura in that moment was not her illusion. She turned around and searched for it a few times. Only the extremely tall man was very different. Although he had no murderous aura, he was still frozen in place. , It is very likely that he has taken away his murderous intent, but he has not taken back his hatred.

The few subordinates who were then sent to follow the man behind him were extremely capable private soldiers of the Prime Minister's Mansion, and their skills should not be underestimated, but they lost the man and returned without success!

Who is that man? Why is there such a thing? Why do you hate her?

Feng Jiuao narrowed his eyes, full of resentment. The results of several months have been stolen by others, and she still doesn't know who stole it, what a shame!

======

Xu Jinyi and Huyanhe stopped here for a few days, waiting for a large amount of dried meat, dozens of cars of fur, etc. The materials that the tribe had accumulated for a year were finally exchanged for all the things they needed. The two of them left Luohe Town with their subordinates and went all the way to the northwest where the Huyan tribe is located.

Before he set off on the road, although Huyanhe did not show any strangeness on his face, the worry in his eyes was real. It was not until Xu Jinyi followed him on the road with a normal face that Huyanhe let out a sigh of relief , and his black eyes reappeared. The light became brighter, and the steps became much lighter.

After entering the realm of the Huyan tribe, everyone felt at ease, even Huyan He was extremely relaxed, and when they found an opportunity, they took Xu Jinyi and ran out to be alone.

The same is true today. The subordinates were setting up tents in the selected resting place. Huyanhe pulled Xu Jinyi onto the horse with one hand. The two rode together and quickly reached the river.

The horse under his crotch trotted slowly, Huyanhe wrapped around Xu Jinyi's waist, rested his chin on Xu Jinyi's thin shoulder, pressed his face to his face, and suddenly said, "Bao'er, thank you for coming back with me!" " And again! Are you thinking?" Xu Jinyi leaned lazily on Huyanhe's chest behind him, turned his face and bit Huyanhe's face, "You are my man, how can I let you come back alone?" Huyanhe hooked His lips were buzzing, and his joy was very obvious, "Yes, I am your man, and you are my treasure. Wherever I go, you follow me, wherever you go, I will follow you closely, not a step. Leave." Xu Jinyi patted Huyanhe's face arrogantly, and teased, "That's right, I won' t leave the girl behind." Huyanhe's eyes stagnated, his breathing became heavier, and his two big palms penetrated from the front of his clothes. , take Longmen directly, "Who is the master? Who is the girl?"

This man's methods were several times more sophisticated than at the beginning. His rough fingers touched Xu Jinyi's sensitive area, and he was forced to lose. Because of the itch, Xu Jinyi could only rub back and forth on Huyanhe with a soft body, feeling comfortable. The straight hum.

Hearing Xu Jinyi's rapid breathing, the huge object under Huyanhe suddenly swelled up, and when Xu Jinyi's suppressed moaning sounded in his ear, Huyanhe's body was about to burst open.

The two big palms hurriedly undid the trousers of the baby in his arms, and in this posture, Huyanhe even rushed in!

As if sensing the excitement of the masters, the horse under its crotch also became excited, raising its hooves and running along the river.Xu Jinyi has not yet adapted to the giant in his body. The horse's running made him collide with Huyanhe suddenly. He couldn't tell whether it was pain or pleasure. He pressed his lips against the moan that rose to his lips.

Huyanhe felt distressed for Bao'er's lips, lowered his head and licked the bitten lips back and forth.

Under the setting sun, the two hugged each other tightly and kissed.