Chapter 28

"Mr. Zhou, this is the information you want." The assistant respectfully placed a stack of documents on Zhou Rongbang's desk.

Zhou Rongbang was burying his head in reviewing the documents, and nodded when he heard the words, "Okay, let's go."

Seeing the assistant turn and leave, Zhou Rongbang took a deep breath, and then picked up the documents on the table and looked at them. Look, he thought he was flipping through the documents, but the trembling fingers betrayed his inner excitement.

Seeing the interesting things this man did when he was young, Zhou Rongbang unconsciously raised his thin lips, his eagle eyes were gentle and focused, and the fine lines at the corners of his eyes were pleasant lines.

When it turns out that this person was only ten years old and both his parents died, Zhou Rongbang's pity almost reached his throat. He stroked the boy on the paper, and two deep ravines were raised between his eyebrows. If time could go back to the past, he would definitely bring the lonely boy into his arms and give his broad shoulders to the boy. rely on.

This man became popular because of a play. Seeing those netizens' comments on this man, Zhou Rongbang was both proud and sour. Pride is so good and dazzling, sour is praised by many netizens and even courted by the public.

Turning back again, this little villain was actually bewitched by the villain and almost took drugs -

Zhou Rongbang clenched his fist and slammed it on the desk. The light shone on his tense face, and his usual handsome face was twisted and ferocious at this time, making people unreasonably terrified.

Fortunately, this little villain found his way back and escaped the poisonous party at the last moment! Otherwise, or else he must tie up this little rascal and spank him!

The detectives raised by the company do not eat plain rice. In the information, the reasons for this little villain's participation in the drug party are clearly written. Zhou Rongbang clutched the documents, the two ravines between his eyebrows were cold and dangerous.

Li Jie, remote mountains!

Immediately, Zhou Rongbang pressed the phone on the table a few times, "Let the head of the prison "take care" of Li Jie, and send someone to watch the remote mountains, I want to know his every move.

"Distant Mountain!" As soon as Xu Jinyi entered the office, Wang Mei and Xu Hongzhong stood up and ran up to him in two steps, all smiling without looking at him, "You were chosen by Director Zhang to play Li Yin! " Mandarin Duck and Hairpin" is Director Zhang's masterpiece ready to hit the Oscars. What is the opportunity for Zhen Yuanshan to play the leading role? If you're lucky, you might even be nominated for an Oscar for Best Actor! Who has won the nomination of the little golden man in China? At that time, Zhen Yuanshan will definitely be the number one brother in the country, and their Hong Zhong company will definitely rise, and the script investment will come in succession, so there is no need to pick up some leftover meat dregs from big companies as before. The two were imagining the future scenery, and their excitement was beyond words. They were proud, happy and even admired Xu Jinyi as a great hero. Director Zhang's vision is notoriously poisonous in the entertainment industry. Looking at the actors who have been attracted by Director Zhang, who is not so popular and won numerous awards? This time Zhen Yuanshan was selected by Director Zhang as the leading role, which shows his potential. As for the joy, the worries in the hearts of the two gradually rose. Once the news that Zhen Yuanshan was chosen by Director Zhang as the starring candidate came out, the entertainment circle would definitely be shocked. At that time, it is unknown how many times Zhen Yuanshan's worth will be doubled. When Wang Mei signed the contract with Zhen Yuanshan, she could never have imagined that Zhen Yuanshan would have such a great fortune in the future. Therefore, the compensation for breach of contract set in Zhen Yuanshan's labor contract is only a few million yuan. Although the labor contract will expire in a few years, according to Zhen Yuanshan's worth in the future, it is more than enough to pay liquidated damages for the remuneration he gets from filming a movie casually. Not to mention those big companies who want to poach Zhen Yuanshan, it is really easy for them to pay a liquidated damages for the promising Zhen Yuanshan. Can they, a small company with little reputation and lack of resources, really be able to keep this big Buddha? Xu Jinyi was much calmer than the two, "When will filming start?"