Chapter 19

After today's discussion was over, several officials said goodbye and left, leaving only Xu Jinyi and Zheng Ronghan in the hall.

"My lord, Caomin still has to go to the front yard to take a look, if you please." Xu Jinyi packed up his things, bowed his hands to Zheng Ronghan, and walked out of the main hall.

"Wait for God's gift, this king will go with you." Zheng Ronghan stared at Xu Jinyi, and when he heard his voice, he stood up and walked side by side with Xu Jinyi, "At this time, the people should be receiving food, and this king is also with him. Go to the front yard and take a look."

In a few days, the original "Mr." became "Godsend", and "Little Wang" also became "Ben Wang". Xu Jinyi did not have any dissatisfaction, on the contrary, he felt a lot more comfortable. After all, this body is only under twenty years old, so it is very strange to be respectfully called "Sir" by a thirty-year-old prince.

Xu Jinyi nodded. He wanted to take a half step back and let King An go first, but King An held him back, "No need to be

gifted by God." The big palm was a little hot. After touching the skin, I felt uncomfortable for a while, so I hurriedly straightened my back and kept away from the big palm.

Unexpectedly, the big palm still sticks to the back, Xu Jinyi moves forward, it moves forward against Xu Jinyi, Xu Jinyi goes to the right, it also sticks to Xu Jinyi to the right, neither loose nor tight, neither fast nor slow, but always follow the shadow.

Xu Jinyi tilted his head and looked at the prince beside him questioningly. The big palm was taken off reluctantly.

Instead, An Wang took a half step back from Xu Jinyi, staring at the slender waist of the little gentleman, wondering what he was thinking. Just now, the big palm that was attached to Xu Jinyi's back was held behind him, and he clenched his fist with a lingering desire.

If the little gentleman hadn't worn this long gown, it would have been fine, then if he touched the palm of his hand again, he would have felt the skin on the waist of this man with his own hands.

Zheng Ronghan squinted his eyes, he seemed to be dangerous, treacherous, gentle, and... hungry.

"Thank you, Master Qingtian!"

"Thank you, Lord, thank you, magistrate, and thank you."

The two walked to the front yard, and the people's sincere thanks could be heard endlessly. Walking into the main entrance of the county government office, several small officials are distributing food. Although there are many people waiting for food distribution, they are all arranged in a long queue at the entrance of the county government according to the regulations. , will definitely thank the little official who distributed the grain with gratitude.

Seeing this scene, Xu Jinyi and Zheng Ronghan smiled at each other in tacit understanding.

"Brother Li!"

Xu Jinyi walked to the steward's side, and was flipping through the food distribution notebook he had stacked on one side, when a happy female voice suddenly exploded in his ear.

Xu Jinyi frowned, put down the notepad and looked up. In front of him was a young girl of seventeen or eighteen years old, but she was very kind. His mind flashed, and he hooked his lips, apparently remembering who this person was.

Enemy road is narrow.

"Brother Li, I heard that you are working in the county government office now, but I still don't believe it, so it turns out to be true!" Sun Peirou looks really good, with a clean and white face, big eyes that flicker and flicker, and she smiles. With three parts charming and seven parts lively, it is a face that people can't hate.

After the plague, women were naturally weak, and the mortality rate was much higher than that of men. Even at the gate of this lively county government office, few women could be seen.

Sun Peirou, a very watery-looking woman, grabbed the attention of most people here as soon as she appeared on the stage.

"Are you here to get food?" Xu Jinyi glanced sideways at the small half-bag of food she was holding in her arms, made a seat for her on the manager's table, and motioned her to put the food down.

Sun Peirou nodded again and again, even if she put down the food, she still held the bag. Not only her, but almost all the victims were holding their hard-won food tightly, as if they were holding their own lifeblood. They were really hungry.

"This bag of grain is not too light for you. Are you still carrying it home? It's not safe on the road."

"I came in the bullock cart of the third master of the same village. There are a few people in the same village. I'll see you later. After they received the grain, they went back together in an ox cart."

Xu Jinyi nodded, "Alright, be careful on the road."

"Brother Li." Sun Peirou leaned closer to Xu Jinyi, her lips twitched, her face embarrassed.

"What?"

"I heard that Prince An is also in the county government office. If you work under him, you must be very careful."

Xu Jinyi laughed suddenly, his bright fox eyes rolled up, and his handsome face was full of warmth. It was even more pleasing to the eyes than Sun Peirou who was standing beside him.

He just said, Prince An has been here for half a month, why is Sun Peirou still missing? It turned out that they hadn't found a way yet.

Is this not? As soon as he came out today, Sun Peirou happily joined up. If it was someone who didn't know the reason, at this time, they would definitely be proud or grovelling and spit out Zheng Ronghan's situation to this young girl.

Xu Jinyi opened his mouth, and before he had time to speak, a familiar voice came through, "Tianci, who is this?"

Li Tianci smiled even more, turned to bow his hands to the man, "Go back, this is Miss Sun."

Zheng Ronghan was quietly admiring his little gentleman, but an unknown woman approached the little gentleman and seemed to have a good conversation with the little gentleman. Zheng Ronghan was very angry in his chest, but when he saw the little gentleman facing the woman, he showed a rare smile. For some reason, a monstrous anger rose up in his heart, and the plan to secretly send his men to kill this despicable woman turned in his mind. Thousands of times.

Hearing the little gentleman introduce to him "This is Miss Sun" with a smile on his face, Zheng Ronghan's face turned even darker, and the fists behind his back were already bursting with blue veins.

Sun Peirou was surprised and delighted when she heard that this was the very noble King An. She lowered her head slightly, her posture was as pretty as a willow in spring, and said slowly in the softest and clearest voice in her life: "Little daughter Sun Peirou, I have seen you before. Your Highness."

She didn't hear the Lord's call for a long time, but Sun Peirou's heart gradually became uneasy, and she raised her head to look at the powerful Lord.

The man was tall and majestic, with a majestic aura, and his facial features were as stiff and handsome as golden carvings.

"Who is she?" Zheng Ronghan glanced at Sun Peirou, then turned his head in disgust as if he had seen filth, only staring at the little gentleman and asked.

"Miss Sun is the daughter of the Sun family in the same village as Caomin, and she is also..." Xu Jinyi glanced at Zheng Ronghan's blushing Sun Peirou, and then turned his eyes to King An, stating the facts word by word: It's Caomin's wife who hasn't been there yet."

Hearing this, both of them looked at Xu Jinyi in amazement, both with angry faces.

"Isn't your wife already dead?" Zheng Ronghan's clenched fist creaked, and at the moment Xu Jinyi said those words, he wanted to slash that woman with a thousand cuts!

How could such a lowly woman have the courage to think of a splendid little gentleman?

"Caomin's original wife has indeed passed away, and Miss Sun is the sequel set by Caomin's mother for Caomin." Zheng Ronghan's anger calmed down

when he heard that this was the opinion of the little gentleman's mother.

There was anger, anger, panic and confusion in his chest, all kinds of tastes were chaotically surging, Zheng Ronghan didn't know what he was thinking, so he waved his sleeves angrily, and strode away from the county yamen with a "hum" Mouth, hurriedly walked towards the backyard, the back looked a little like fleeing.

"Brother Li!"

"What?"

Sun Peirou's eyes were red, looking at Xu Jinyi's innocent expression, but she didn't know what to say.

"What's the matter with you, Miss Sun?"

Sun Peirou clenched her teeth tightly, not knowing whether she was more resentful or more annoyed. Seeing the prince leave, she wanted to curse and cry, but she knew clearly that her thoughts must not be exposed in front of Xu Jinyi. She could only be speechless and tears flowed first. She glared at Xu Jinyi before turning around and crying and walking away, not forgetting to pick up the food on the table before leaving.

Xu Jinyi was at a loss, but his heart was actually dark. He stared at Sun Peirou's back for a while, then turned around in a daze and went to the backyard.

Seeing the girl being held by the nurse, Xu Jinyi couldn't stop the smile on his face. "Ning Ning, Daddy hugs."

This little guy was originally named Li Yueru by the original owner, but Xu Jinyi thought it didn't sound good, so he just pondered for a few days and nights to give someone a small life and called him Ning Ning.

Peace, peace and joy.

"Daddy, woo, Daddy." The little girl's face has finally grown a bit fleshy in the past two days. The flesh is white and tender, and it looks many times better than the thin yellow face before. At this time, she Seeing Xu Jinyi, his eyes like black grapes lit up instantly, his arms hurriedly stretched out towards Xu Jinyi, and his calves moved happily, "Daddy hugs."

Xu Jinyi held the little girl's arms into his arms, He kissed the pink cheek, "Ning Ning, have you missed Daddy?"

"Yes, Daddy, and

Gaogao." "Huh?" The guy slapped twice on the buttocks, "Do you want Daddy or Gao Gao?"

This little guy was very shrewd, he hurriedly posted it to please Xu Jinyi and exclaimed with saliva all over his face, and then opened his mouth softly, " I miss Daddy."

Xu Jin Yiming knew this little one's careful eyes, but she was still coaxed into squinting, and willingly hugged her daughter and flew high, making her giggle.

The two were flying happily, and the voice of the nurse's greeting rang out. Xu Jinyi stopped with his daughter in his arms, but did not put down the little guy in his arms, just nodded towards Zheng Ronghan, "Your Highness."

Zheng Ronghan first stroked Ningning's little face, then raised his head and said to Xu Jinyi, "This king wants to talk to you."

Xu Jinyi took his daughter to the nurse's arms, and when they left the house, he raised his hand and asked Zheng Ronghan to sit down , "I wonder what the lord wants to talk to Caomin?"

"You can't marry that Sun's daughter!"