Chapter 5

"Where is this going?" The road became more and more deviated and there were fewer and fewer vehicles. Xu Jinyi raised his eyebrows and turned his head to look at Zhao Chengli next to him.

Looking at the delicate little nose of the young man, Zhao Chengli felt itchy, and he wanted to lean in and pinch it. The touch must be smooth, soft, and a little warm... He

almost lost his mind. The approaching car, Zhao Chengli quickly turned the steering wheel, and this avoided a disaster.

Turning his head again, he secretly looked for the young man, and seeing that the young man had turned his head away, Zhao Chengli was a certain lost, "In Wutong Club, those few people are a bit measured, but if they go too far, tell me immediately, I'm going to let you out!"

Xu Jinyi laughed, two shallow dimples sunken on his cheeks, "When I'm a three-year-old slug, still let out my breath?"

Zhao Chengli was hit by the watery eyes that came across, and he couldn't bear it. Live imagining what a three-year-old boy should look like, definitely not a slug, fat, white, big eyes, clear and innocent. Zhao Chengli suddenly became a little shy, and quickly turned his eyes away, "I know you are great, but no matter how good you are, I will cover you. If anyone bullies you, I will definitely beat him to the ground."

Xu Jin Yiqing He patted Zhao Chengli's arm, "Good brother!"

Brother? Zhao Chengli frowned and felt that this word should not be used to describe the relationship between himself and the teenager, but which word should he and the teenager use?

After thinking for a long time without any clue, Zhao Chengli shook his head and looked forward intently.

Zhao Chengli and Xu Jinyi entered the Wutong Club side by side, and immediately a waiter stepped forward to lead the way. When the two pushed the door in, several people inside arrived.

These are the sons and brothers in the circle, and it is rare that Zhao Chengli likes them. This time Zhao Chengli took the initiative to ask them to meet, just to expand a few paths for the young man. In case he is out of reach, with these people protecting him, the boy will be safe and sound.

"Brother Zhao." Several people inside saw Zhao Chengli bringing Xu Jinyi together, and they were all stunned, but after a second, they came back to their senses and stood up to greet Zhao Chengli.

After chatting with Zhao Chengli, Gu Qixing, one of the second young masters of the Gu family, who had a lot of face in front of Zhao Chengli, turned to Xu Jinyi with doubts in his eyes, "Who is this?"

When Zhao Chengli and Xu Jinyi opened the door, all these people were Senseless.

Zhao Chengli was dressed in a dark suit, with a strong and perfect physique, deep and dignified facial features, majestic and dignified, and daunting. What's even more surprising is that Xu Jinyi, who is one size smaller, is not inferior to Zhao Chengli, who is seldom matched. Xu Jinyi was wearing a beige over-the-knee trench coat, which made his jade-carved face look more refined and refined. If Zhao Chengli is the scorching sun, Xu Jinyi is the crooked moon, elegant, graceful, gentle and noble and holy.

Such demeanor cannot be supported by non-brocade clothes and jade food. But there are only so many people in the circle, who doesn't know who? Who has such a good boy? How could they not know? Zhao Chengli took Xu Jinyi's arm to show him in front of people, and pointed to those people to introduce him. "The son of Xue Shi, Xue Qilin, the young master of the Gu family, Gu Yi..., the daughter of the Li family, Li Mengxin." After introducing the boy, Zhao Chengli led the boy, "This is Xu Jinyi." Xu is not a big surname in the circle. , Obviously Xu Jinyi is not a character. But if Zhao Chengli can support him like this, even if Xu Jinyi is just a little-known commoner, they can't help but pay attention. Xu Jinyi smiled decently from start to finish, especially when he heard that the last woman Zhao Chengli introduced to him was Li Mengxin. The Li family is not a family that has stood for hundreds of years like the Zhao family and the Gu family. When the old man of the Li family was young, he used to dig food in the soil until he started a business. He has a shrewd mind and catches up with the trend of reform and opening up. Gradually, the business is getting bigger and bigger, and the Li family is also prosperous. The current head of the Li family, Mr. Li's eldest son is even more amazing! He was less than thirty when he took over the power in the hands of Mr. Li, but in the past ten years, the Li family has grown more than ten times in his hands, and even entered the capital, becoming a well-known in the capital. enterprise!