Chapter 51

Jing Yao sat in front of the imperial case for a long time, but he didn't turn over a single page of the isolated book he opened. After about a quarter of an hour, his face finally showed impatience, "Where's the little eunuch?"

"Just now Xiaode I went to see it and said it was being cleaned up

in the front room." "What kind of room do you live in? Let him bring his luggage to the front room." Jing Yao pointed to a small cubicle next to him, "It's okay to arrange it there. Serving me."

Jing Yao pointed to the small cubicle and his dragon bed was only a few feet away, the eunuch glanced down Jing Yao's finger, then lowered his head quickly, and there was no undulation in his tone, " Yes, the servant will do it now."

The eunuch was quite sensible, and did not reappear after leading Xu Jinyi into the main hall.

Jing Yao was taught martial arts by his grandfather's old school since he was a child. He knew that the only people who really treated him well were those from his grandfather's side, so he studied very seriously. In addition to his own talent, now he has achieved a little, and his five senses are more sensitive than ordinary people. hundred times. Although Xu Jinyi's movements were very light, Jing Yao could

still clearly hear the rustling of the cloth sliding across the cubicle, the rustling sound of his hands brushing the sheets, the creaky sound of the drawers being opened and closed...

He is upset!

Jing Yao casually threw aside the single page that he had not read since he opened it, and walked into the small cubicle.

Even if it's just a small cubicle, because it's in the Qianqing Palace and it's next to the emperor's dragon bed, it's in very good condition, the tables and chairs are well-made, and the bed against the wall is very spacious.

The little eunuch was on this large bed, with his back to him, kneeling on one knee at the head of the bed, not knowing what to do in his hand, leaning forward slightly, and poking up a large eunuch's clothes, it was quite impressive. Round little ass.

Seeing that round little butt, the spark in Jing Yao's eyes suddenly exploded, and a cluster of flames burned violently. He licked his lips unconsciously, and his straight eyes followed his small butt all the way up. The contrast between the slender waist and the round butt was unparalleled in sex appeal, and the curve of the waist was also perfect and impeccable. Then he went up, the little eunuch His back is very narrow, the distance between the two delicate and rounded shoulders is almost no match for his big palm, the white and slender neck is like a fragility of a flying eagle, and there are two small ears...

The burning eyes behind him are very familiar. Xu Jinyi knew that it was his lover, so he was not in a hurry. He didn't look back until he had finished packing the clothes in his hands.

The burning flames in those faint black eyes startled him.

Jing Yao walked over step by step, stood beside the bed, and looked down at the little eunuch on the bed.

"Your Majesty—" Before he could finish speaking, the emperor in front of him lifted his chin with two warm fingers. He opened his eyes wide and looked at the Nine-Five Lord.

Jing Yao didn't speak, lowered his head without warning, and licked the two round black glass.

Jing Yao came from the Empress Yuan, and he was also the first prince of the late emperor, so he was obstructing the eyes of the late emperor and his successors everywhere. But since the death of Empress Yuan, in the harem, except for a few old men of Empress Yuan who counted on one hand, almost all of them are the first emperor and the next world.

He had only just been governor, so he knew how to keep a low profile and hide his brilliance, otherwise once he showed the slightest bit of limelight in front of the third prince, he would not even be able to eat enough food for the next few days.

This repression lasted for twenty years, and it was not until the death of the late emperor and Jing Yao's success in gaining his position that he finally raised his eyebrows. Because of those 20 years of grievances, Jing Yao, who has the power to ascend to the throne, will never feel wronged, he will do whatever he wants, and grab whatever he wants!

Just now in the Cining Palace, he seemed to be licking these two glass beads. Now that people are in front of you, what are you waiting for?

How does it taste so good!

Jing Yao was addicted to licking, and the thin lips followed the warm eyelids all the way down, to the tip of the nose, licking it, to the lips, licking it...

"Your Majesty!" The

newly exposed pearl-like small Tooth, lick it.

"You—"

"Don't move!" Jing Yao's two iron arms exerted a little force, and the white and tender eunuch who was swaying under him was bound in his arms.

Jing Yao was finally able to concentrate, he was content with his two soft and smooth lips. He put his tongue into the little eunuch's mouth again, and licked around the little eunuch's teeth, still not satisfied. The tongue reached up and touched the little eunuch's upper jaw, which made the little eunuch's eyelashes blink happily, but he was still not satisfied. Until the little eunuch's tongue entangled into a ball and danced with it, Jing Yao seemed to have finally found his destination, and sighed comfortably.

Messy and slippery! Fragrant and sweet! Nutty and crispy!

Jing Yao was fascinated, until the little eunuch's cheeks flushed red and he couldn't breathe, and then he let go of this useless little idiot.

This person is his lover, but in this world it is the first time the two of them have met. He directly leaned in to kiss, but Xu Jinyi didn't know how to react.

Pulling at the cheek of the little eunuch who was full of anger in his eyes, "I want to write, come and grind ink for me."

It's very eloquent! Xu Jinyi snorted invisibly and followed behind Jing Yao. Walking to the imperial desk, he poured a little water into Yanzhong, held the sleeve with his left hand, and picked up an ink block with an exquisite dragon pattern in his right hand, lightly and slowly making vertical circles on the inkstone.

Even the gesture of grinding the ink was so moving, Jing Yao gave Xu Jinyi a deep look, and when the ink was in the right shade, he lightly dipped a lake pen on it, and swiped a few lines of wild cursive script.

The air is clear and the blue core is rich, and the skin is moisturised and the muscles are rich. Powerless to move her wrist, she loves to bow. Sweat beaded little by little, messy green onions.

Xu Jinyi glanced at Yu Guang, and sneered to himself, old pervert!

Jing Yao shook the paper lightly, and when the ink was dry, he threw the paper into Xu Jinyi's arms, "I'll reward you."

Xu Jinyi spread the paper and folded it in two horizontally and vertically, without showing anything on his face. He was happy but not angry, but it made Jing Yao not sure what he was thinking.

Jing Yao didn't want to deny that the words he wrote just now were meant to be somewhat tentative.

Jing Yao, who was on the side of the Cining Palace, felt disgusted. For example, the eunuch Li, who was deeply favored by the old woman, saw him Jing Yao wanted to break his dog's legs and mute his dog's mouth.

But the little eunuch he saw in the Cining Palace today really made him happy from the bottom of his heart. This kind of sudden bright Jingyao like a warm moon suddenly appeared in his life has never happened before, and he didn't want to. Forget it, let someone move directly to the Qianqing Palace.

The kiss just now was completely unexpected.

Who made this little eunuch so tempting? From the jet-black hair to the slender soles of his feet, they all hooked him, making him uncontrollably deceive him.

His face was also fragrant, his tender lips were soft, and his tongue was slippery, which made him kiss for so long without noticing!

The crown prince is almost fifteen now, and Jing Yao can't deny that he has lingered with a woman. But apart from spending two days with his wife on the 15th day of the first lunar month to complete his tasks, he rarely spent the rest of the day with women, and since the death of the queen, he didn't have to go there for two days.

In recent years, he has been even more pure-hearted and has few desires. He is very bored when he sees a woman, and he has never stepped into the harem for half a step, becoming a real loner.

And in the few times he had come to London and London in the past few years, he had never kissed those women once. First, in order not to disrespect in front of the royal family, those women wore thick or light lipstick even at night, which made him tired of seeing them. The second is that even if those women wiped off the mouth grease, the lip shape is very beautiful, but he has no consciousness of kissing those women.

But the moment he put on the little eunuch's lips, he suddenly understood, as if he was enlightened, and as if he had opened up his intelligence, how to lick, how to hook, how to suck, without a teacher, and with extraordinary talent.

And have fun! If it wasn't for the little eunuch's breathlessness, he would have kissed even longer!

At first, he thought that he was lacking in sexual desire, but until this moment, the moment when he had suppressed the desire to meet the little eunuch for more than ten years suddenly burst out. finally understood.

He is not pure-hearted, and he has never met someone who made his sexual desire soar.

Obviously, this little eunuch is the one who can make his libido soar.

When you come into contact with something new, you will always be curious, and so is Jing Yao. He was curious about the wonderful feeling of kissing, he missed the taste of kissing the little eunuch, and he longed to kiss the little eunuch until he suffocated again.

If possible, he would even wish to do more than just kiss...

This kind of longing, feeling, curiosity, and a bit of shyness that seems to make a noble In front of the little eunuch, Jing Yao, who was the honorary of the ninety-five, retreated three points.

Breaking the sleeves and dividing the peach, Longyang is good, Jing Yao is familiar with history, how can he not know how different he is now? Maybe he was born to like men?

But what is it? He is now the emperor of Daliang, the only ruler of Daliang, and the power in his hands is extremely huge. He likes men and no one dares to say no.

Jing Yao didn't care what the people of the world thought, nor what the civil and military officials thought, but he was hesitant in the face of this white and tender little eunuch in front of him.

Subconsciously, he didn't treat this little eunuch as a slave who could be bossy, let alone an undignified pamperer who could be molested at any time.

Maybe it's because this little eunuch is the only one who makes him feel happy from the bottom of his heart, maybe it's because this little eunuch is the only one who makes him crave kisses or even Dunlon, maybe it's just because the little eunuch's pair Eyes that were black and bright like glass.

So he wrote such a word, showing his desire for the little eunuch naked in front of him.

Is he happy to see it? Or angry?

But the little eunuch was neither sad nor happy, and his face was so calm that Jing Yao couldn't see through.

Seeing that the little eunuch folded the words and wanted to put them into his sleeves, Jing Yao asked to clear his throat and hurriedly opened his mouth, "What do you think of this word?"

Xu Jinyi wrote the first salute, "The emperor's words are exquisite and exquisite."

"I'm asking about these two poems!"

Xu Jinyi saluted again in a serious manner, "These two poems are from Yuan Zhen's "Thirty Rhymes of Huizhen Poems", they are falsely written about Zhang Sheng, but in fact they allude to Yuan Zhen and Cui Yingying Yuan Zhen and Cui Yingying were the love of life, but Cui Yingying and Yuan Zhen had an affair."

After a moment of silence, Xu Jinyi glanced at Jing Yao from the corner of his eye, and smiled slowly with a smile full of irony. " This poem is an interesting thing that Yuan Zhen used to show off to his friends, but it ruined Cui Yingying's famous festival. Yuan Zhen, this person, has a bad heart!"