Chapter 90

There was a lot of discussion among the people under the stage. Xu Jinyi and Sari on the stage stood on opposite sides, with a distance of seven or eight meters between them.

Sari clenched her palms into fists, and suddenly there was a crackling sound at the joints. She raised her chin proudly and gave Xu Jinyi a provocative look. Like the audience offstage, Sage also believed that he could press the skinny waste in front of him into the dirt with just one finger.

Following the order of the arbitrator next to him, Sari, like a sturdy brown bear, slammed his head into it, and the wooden ring under Xu Jinyi's feet shook violently like an earthquake.

"Okay!" The crowd cheered loudly, raising their arms to cheer for Sage.

Xu Jinyi stood there and didn't move at all. The people in the audience thought that Xu Jinyi was frightened and dumbfounded because of panic, and the shouting suddenly became more intense, "General Sari, kick him off the stage!"

Seeing Sari's head sticking out It was only a millimeter away from Xu Jinyi's chest, and everyone seemed to have seen Xu Jinyi being lifted up by General Sari's body, and then heavily planted under the stage. A mouthful of blood was sprayed from his chest into the air , and then dripped onto the ring. screen.

They grinned, and the smiles that had not been raised froze on their faces.

What came into view was a completely different picture from what everyone imagined.

The moment Sari touched Xu Jinyi's chest, Xu Jinyi was like a god. He took a wrong step and took three steps away from where he was standing. Sari, who was more than three times stronger than him, didn't have time to stop , still holding his head. Keep bumping forward.

Fortunately, although Sari is strong, his body is extremely strong. He trotted a few steps with the soles of his feet and stopped. At this time, she was only half a step away from the edge of the ring.

Not only did he not kick Xu Jinyi away as expected, but he lost face instead. Sari was furious, her two adult men's fingertip-sized nostrils shrunk and panted, matching her sturdy and black body, she really looked like a stupid brown bear.

Gesanggen and Gesanghua, the two brothers and sisters, cheered loudly. In the quiet crowd, they seemed to stand out from the crowd.

Gesanggen and Gesanghua are only servants of Huyanhe. Although they are highly valued by Huyanhe and their status in the tribe is also unusual, Sari, who is a self-proclaimed nobleman, does not take the two brothers and sisters seriously. .

At this time, the two brothers and sisters cheered Xu Jinyi, and Huyanhe, who was surrounded by them, also smiled, which deeply hurt Sari's eyes.

She widened her eyes, like an enraged brown bear, eager to tear the enemy in front of her to pieces.

Sari let out a deep breath, this time she gave up her previous posture, put her hands in a defensive posture, snorted lowly, and charged towards Xu Jinyi.

Xu Jinyi still looked like he didn't care about everything before . This time Sa Ri's speed was more than twice as fast. Xu Jinyi was still like a ghost, disappearing in place under the unbelievable gaze of the audience.

One second Sari was about to touch his chest, and the next second he was standing beside him with his arms folded, three steps away from the spot.

Sari pounced again, she finally stopped, and when she turned around, she saw Xu Jinyi standing opposite her with her arms in her arms, and what fell on her was a fluttering, playful look like watching a play.

Sa Ri was out of anger, and a pair of small eyes as thin as slits shot out a fierce light, and the killing intent was undisguised.

Once again, her speed increased again, and the originally silent crowd began to cheer for her, and the high-pitched shouts were endless.

"Knock him away! General Sari! Knock him away!"

But she once again disappointed everyone in the audience. When Sari came back to her senses, Xu Jinyi still stood aside, staring at her, the defeated general.

Everyone in the tribe fell silent in unison, slowly lowered their raised fists, and stared blankly at the mysterious and unpredictable young man on the field like a moon god. After that, Sari quickly bumped into it again and again, and was dodged by Xu Jinyi again and again, as if in this duel arena, only Sari, who was running back and forth, was the protagonist of the event.

Three times in a row, General Sari, known for his bravery, was defeated in front of this short, vulnerable little prince of Luanfeng Kingdom.

Every time they watched with wide eyes, they didn't see at all how he took steps to avoid General Sari, who was one step faster than the horse.

How did he do that?

But Xu Jinyi, the young man who always stood by the side with a slight smile, was more eye-catching than Sa Ri, who was panting heavily and rushing from one side of the ring to the other side of the ring.

"Good job, Brother Xu! " The Gesanggen brothers and sisters jumped three feet high with joy, waving their arms again and again, cheering for Xu Jinyi in the ring.

Although they believed in Huyanhe's words, after all, they had never seen Xu Jinyi's martial arts with their own eyes, and their hearts were not very sure. They were afraid that a baby who had been waiting for more than 30 years would be caught by the ugly and greedy Sa Ri. The woman was killed by her kissing Canglong, and she even lost her life.

Sari's eyes were red with anger, and Sari's father, who stood under the ring with the tribe, was also extremely gloomy.

Sari rushed a hundred times in a row, but Xu Jinyi always stood within the range of three steps, with ease and ease.

Finally, when Sari rushed in front of Xu Jinyi again, he lowered his arms for the first time, his toes a little, and his body instantly rose into the air. Before everyone could be shocked, his body turned in the blink of an eye.

Everyone only saw that Xu Jinyi's toes touched Sari's chest, and Sari flew into the air like a kite with a broken string, and then fell heavily to the ground, causing dust to fly around her smashed body.

General Sari weighs three or four hundred pounds, and he is as strong as a bear cub. Xu Jinyi kicked such a heavy body away with ease. How powerful is his foot?

When everyone thought so, their eyes involuntarily placed their eyes on Xu Jinyi's left foot, and when they saw the little feet in sheepskin boots that were not as big as a palm, their bodies couldn't help shivering.

Why did the Great Khan say that the prince of Luanfeng Kingdom was the number one warrior in Huyan? Why did the Great Khan say that the prince of Luanfeng Kingdom was highly skilled in martial arts and could protect the horse team of the Huyan tribe. At this time, everyone standing under the stage understood.

It turned out that he was such a powerful existence !

Seeing General Sari, who was still lying on the ground, clutching his chest and mourning, and thinking about the contempt he had given to this prince before, everyone seemed to be slapped, and their cheeks hurt badly.

But now they don't have the heart to mourn for their cheeks, they just look at Da Khan and Xu Jinyi who are looking at each other and laughing anxiously, begging them to forget their previous disrespect.

Xu Jinyi slowly paced to the painful and sweaty Sari, and directed at Sarihe and tried to help her up, but Sari's father, who made her wailing repeatedly, raised his eyebrows: "I will be three feet away from Huyanhe in the future. Far away, remember?" Sari's pupils immediately shrank twice, and she ducked back in fear, but accidentally touched the spot where Xu Jinyi kicked him, and suddenly had a heart-rending dry cough, and a few seconds later, it came out of his throat. He coughed up a lot of blood. Sari's father's expression changed, he immediately knelt down on one knee, and gave Xu Jinyi and Huyan He the most noble kneeling salute of the Huyan tribe, "We remember that in the future, Sari will never approach the Great Khan again."

Seeing Xu Jinyi's dark pupils, Sa Ri's heart beat like a drum, and his eyes quickly fled away in embarrassment, but he involuntarily followed Xu Jinyi's legs and landed on his clean lambskin boots.

Thinking that just now, this foot fell lightly to his chest and kicked her off the ring, making her chest hurt so densely that life would be worse than death.

Xu Jinyi was finally satisfied, He smiled at each other with Huyanhe, and left side by side.

Everyone looked at the unusually harmonious backs of the two, and for some unknown reason, they had an unprecedented respect from the bottom of their hearts.

That's what it means to surrender.

Since the battle between Xu Jinyi and Sari, no one in the tribe has raised any objection to the relationship between Xu Jinyi and Huyanhe, and everyone has been extremely supportive of the fact that Xu Jinyi and Huyanhe led the horse team together.

The tribal horse team was ready very early. Seeing that the day of the transaction was approaching, Huyanhe chose a sunny day and took Xu Jinyi and the others from the tribe, all the way to the southeast.

The trading location was in a larger town at the border between Luanfeng Kingdom and Canglong Kingdom, and that town was just southeast of the Huyan tribe.

The further you go to the southeast, the more abundant the vegetation and the increasing number of animal species. People are used to eating the food of the Huyan tribe and no longer like the rations prepared in the carriage, and instead try the small animals here .

Not only were a group of subordinates vying for the few spots that left the team to hunt every day, but even Xu Jinyi and Huyanhe were extremely impatient, eager to go out for a walk to change their mood. But because they were worried about the goods of the horse team, the two could not leave the horse team for too long.

Xu Jinyi is not a person with strong desires. It is only because he has a lover who will never give up life and death, he begins to enjoy the taste of blending with his lover.

But Xu Jinyi didn't expect him to be so anxious. Riding on the horse every day, I can only keep my eyes on my lover. After a long time, I secretly think about the next time I find an opportunity, what will I do when I leave the horse team with my lover... After

more than ten days, the huge horse team finally arrived. Luohe Town, a town where goods are traded from various countries.

Luohe Town has been the venue for this trade event for several years in a row.Huyanhe also had experience. First, he deposited the goods in a warehouse jointly guarded by troops from many countries, divided all his subordinates into several waves, and took turns to take care of them. Then he rented a few small yards near the warehouse, and put the remaining subordinates in. Settle here.

After the two major tasks are finished, people who have free time can move freely. Huyanhe immediately led Xu Jinyi out of the yard and walked all the way to the center of the town.

Although the trading activity has not yet officially started, there are already small traders and hawkers along the road that have begun to set up stalls to sell items. The whole road is full of traffic and lively.

Just when Huyanhe was holding a fairly well-made mutton fat jade pendant around Xu Jinyi's waist, Xu Jinyi saw something, and his eyes narrowed.

Feng Jiu Ao!