"I'll take it from here, jimin help me out." I addressed.

One an half hours later

Naina's POV

I opened my eyes. 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘮 𝘐? I sat up and looked around.
"You up?" I heard jungkook's voice.

I turned to my left and saw him sitting on another bed.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Long story short, you were shot and I was knocked out. We rushed here." Jungkook replied.

"No way.. what about the money?" I asked frantically.

"Seriously? You're worried about the money? Don't worry about that. What matters now is that you're ok." Jungkook sighed.

I looked down and lied down again.
There was a faint throbbing in my arm. "Are you ok?" I asked him.

"Mhm. I was only knocked out, just bruises. He responded.

" I thought no one can easily beat you." I laughed.

"He knocked me with a chair or something smashing it in my head, I did'nt even know he was there." Jungkook said back pouting.

"Ok.." And we both laughed.

Then Seokjin rushed in. "Naina!! You're awake!!" He shouted gleefully.

I smiled. "Hey"

"Hyung, i'm gonna go now." Jungkook said getting up.

"Are you sure? You're not aching anywhere, right? Seokjin asked holding jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook shook his head and then left the room.

"Is your shoulder good?" Seokjin asked me.
"It throbs a bit but no more bleeding."

"Thank god. Let me change the bandage." He said reaching a cabinate for more bandages.

He started to cut the other ones before applying ointments.
"This should hopefully lower the pain." He whispered. I looked up at him. He was right next to me. His beautiful face glowed even more. He then looked up at me and I quickly looked down.
He laughed under his breadth and lifted my chin up.

We were face to face now. His eyes locked on mine.

He smirked. I flinched.
"Erm what are y-" I tried to say until someone opened the door. I quickly turned to see hoseok.
"Woah, did I interrupt something?" He chuckled.
"No...you didn't." I replied moving away from seokjin.

"Ok then, namjoon is asking for you. Seokjin." Hoseok said.

Seokjin nodded and left the room without a word.

"So..are you gonna tell me what that was all about?" Hoseok asked after shutting the door.

"What..what are you talking about?" I stuttered flushing red.

Hoseok laughed.
"How are you doing?"

"Good. It throbs at bit but mostly good." I said back, relieved that he changed the subject. I sighed.

"Do you want to eat? You must be hungry." He said before helping me up and assisting me to the dinning room.

Taehyung and yoongi were there already and hoseok prepared us meal.

"Naina, how's your shoulder? Jungkook told us you were fine when you woke up." Yoongi asked me.

"Yh i'm fine. Thanks to you all especially seokjin." I smiled so did he with his gummy smile.

"Where's the cash?" I turned to ask taehyung.

"With namjoon and seokjin, they both headed to kwangmin's." Taehyung replied.