"I like this condition..." Missy raises her hand before Benji awkwardly pushes it back down.

"Then the deals off." Mike ignores the girl.

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

"No, no , not fine." Dustin interjects, "Guys seriously?" He turns to Mike, "Do you even remember what happened on the bloodstone path?"

Benji, noticing their confusion, explains Dustin's point, "We couldn't agree on what path to take so we split up the party...then those trolls took us out one by one."

"Yeah, and it all went to shit and we were all disabled! So we stick together, no matter what!"

"Yeah, I agree," Lucas replies before pointing out, "But this is the party right here, in this room."

"El's one of us now."

"Erm, isn't it you who always says this party is a democracy? Like, I don't know about anyone else, but I don't remember voting." Missy interrupts, a tad of her mean attitude popping up.

"Well, that's really saying something from someone who left - you're not even part of the party anymore, Melissa."

Benji stands up quickly and walks towards Mike, "What have I told you about talking to her like that? Listen man, just because your little girlfriend isn't liked by everyone in the group doesn't mean you can take it out on Missy."

"Yeah, and last time I checked...everyone is perfectly fine with me being here," Missy adds, "Like I said, democracy. On the bases of me being in the party, you're outvoted Mike."

"Plus she's a liar, a traitor-" Lucas points out.

"She was just trying to keep us safe! She didn't mean to hurt you- it was an accident!"

"An accident?"

"Okay, accident or not," Dustin starts, "Admit it, it was a little awesome."

"Awesome?!"

"Dustin, Lucas could have been seriously hurt!" Benji defends his friend, now back sitting next to Missy.

"Which is exactly why we need her!" Mike argues and Missy leans over to Benji,
"To kill our friends?"
"She's a weapon! Do you seriously wanna fight a demogorgon with a wrist rocket? That's like R2-D2 going to fight Darth Vader! We're no use to Will if we're dead."

Lucas sighs, "If you two wanna waste your time looking for a traitor, go ahead - 'cause I'm not spending my time on her anymore. No way!"

Missy and Benji share a concerned look, this fight is more serious than usual.

"I'm going to the gate- I'm gonna find Will." Lucas storms out the room, closely followed by Dustin and Mike who leave the house.

"You think they're going to make up?" Benji asks the girl wearily and she sighs before leaning into his side,

"Yeah, they always do."

Around ten minutes later, Lucas enters the room to see his friends still sitting closely and talking on the couch, "You guys ready?"

The two share a look before nodding and following the boy outside and mounting their bikes. Looking to the left, Benji notices a white van with Hawkins Power plastered across the side - the man sees his stare and waves to the boy who awkwardly waved back before following his friends.

"Where are we going?" Missy speaks up and Lucas smiles at the girl,

"Following my compass without any weirdos messing with it!"

Eventually, the compass leads them to a long wire fence in the woods, just outside Hawkins Lab. Looking both ways, the three soon realise they can't go any further.

"Aw man" Lucas sighs in defeat before Benji nudges his arm and glances at the tree next to them.

Noticing their exchange, Missy quickly shakes her head, "Nuh uh, I am not climbing a tree! These boots are new to my mom's collection - she will literally kill me if they get ruined."
-
-
Another ten minutes pass and Lucas watches and Benji hauls the girl up the tree, "I can't believe you're making me do this, Benjamin Joseph Nelson!"

Lucas chuckles slightly at his friend's dramatics, before continuing to pull out his binoculars from his bag.

"Jesus, Missy! Stop being so awkward and climb the damn tree!" Benji complains, only to gain a gasp from the girl,

"Awkward?! I didn't want to climb this stupid tree in the first place!"

"Oh really? I couldn't tell, you know? Because it's not like you've said anything about it."

"Shut up, Benjamin Nelson! Being sarcastic is my thing."

"Just climb the tree, Melissa Marie Kennedy!"

Finally, with a very dramatic sigh, the girl reaches the top of the tree, where the other two sit.

"See, wasn't that hard." Benji comments, earning a light smack from the girl, who tries to hide her smile.