chapter 3, special

Start from the beginning

~~~

we had set everything up and it was just some video of them doing a challenge who can guess which one of them is it based off a small portion of like their face or body. odd challenge but it made sense since they're triplets.

Madi was playing with them and i would be revealing who each person was. meaning i wouldn't be on camera much.

i sat on the kitchen counter and Matt stood next to me, explaining everything in a way that made sense. since Nick had already tried but i was so confused.

i nodded and once i understood what he meant i was ready. they all sat in a row and there was a button in the middle of them and whoever thought they knew would have to press the button and shout out their answer.

i had a piece of paper to keep count of how many they each got.

"okay the first one is this." i said showing them a picture of one of the boys faces.

suddenly Nick slammed on the button.

"Matt!" he shouted.

"nope."

"fuck!"

i laughed as Madi pressed the button. "Chris."

"yep." i said.

"how the fuck did you know that?!" Nick shouted.

"oh my god Nick, shut the fuck up!" Chris shouted making me laugh even more.

Matt had his head on the table as he laughed. Madi laughed as well and she pointed at me because i was on the verge of tears.

"jesus christ." i said. "it's not even funny. i don't even know why i'm laughing."

"because i'm hilarious. next one!" Nick said. i calmed down and swiped to the next photo. i showed them the zoomed in photo. Matt hit the button.

"me! that's me." he said confidently.

"nope." i said and Matt's jaw dropped.

"you're lying."

"nope." i said with a smile.

"Nick!" Chris shouted hitting the button.

i nodded my head and gave Chris a tally mark.

"fuck yeah!" he shouted putting his fists in the air.

"nobody asked you Chris." Nick said. "next one!"

i showed them the next photo. Matt hit the button.

"that's me. that has to be me."

i nodded my head and Matt smiled.

"oh my god i need to get at least one fucking point! come on! Caroline give me an obvious one." Nick said, making me laugh.

"give him hard one." Chris said.

"that's what she said." i said with a small chuckle. Madi face palmed and Matt choked on his water.

i laughed as Matt got water all over his face then making Chris laugh.

"it's not even funny." i laughed.

"i didn't think you would say it!" Matt said in defense.

"oh my god Matt you got water all over me!" Nick whined. "oh my god it looks like i pissed myself! Matt what the fuck!" Nick shouted.

making me laugh even harder. i held my stomach as i leaned over laughing.

Madi had started laughing as well as Chris leaned over the side of the table almost crying.

"next one!" Nick shouted but i couldn't even think straight. i sat back up and tried to calm myself down.

i looked up at the ceiling and took quick breaths. i calmed down and saw Chris, Madi, and Matt doing the same.

~~~

after about 15 minutes of laughing until i couldn't breathe and making Nick and Chris mad we had finally finished the video. Madi had won with 10, Matt in second with 8, Chris in third with 7, and Nick in last with 5.

"i can't believe i fucking lost!" Nick shouted.

"oh my god Nick, calm down!" Madi shouted.

"i let Chris beat me! Chris! and that guys brain is only full of Pepsi and rap music!" Nick shouted.

"you say nothing about Pepsi! that is low man! so low!" Chris shouted pointing a finger at Nick.

"get your finger, out of my face!" Nick shouted smacking Chris's hand away.

i rolled my eyes and handed Matt his phone.

"so do you plan on running away? if you are i would do it now before Nick gets attached." Matt chuckled.

"i mean i don't plan on it." i chuckled.

"good because i have a feeling Madi really likes you and so does Nick."

"who wouldn't? i'm literally perfect." i scoffed.

Matt laughed. "oh yeah, you're staying." he said making me laugh.

"well you know what i'll take Madi and Caroline!" Nick shouted. "Caroline! let's go!" Nick said as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"i'm very happy you are comfortable around me! but before the blood rushes to my head put me down!" i shout.

"Madi! help!" i shout as i see her walk towards me.

"Nick put my girl down! she's the only one i like!" Madi shouts as she walks in front of Nick. "if you don't put her down i'm taking you to the zoo and putting you with the birds. i do not care." Madi said and suddenly Nick put me down.

i stumbled a little and Madi caught me.

"that's low man." Nick said.

Madi scoffed.

"you know what," Chris said. "i'm hungry."

"when are you not?"

"fuck off, at least i'm not scared of birds."

***