The brothers being amused would be an understatement. They were truly surprised by Blackpink's calm reaction to their sister's rejection. Blackpink usually gets whatever they want, everything goes their way, but it was different this time. They didn't get angry or compel Y/N to do what they wanted. It was new.

Taehyung saw how Y/N is getting worked up by their persuasion. He took a step and squeezed her shoulder reassuringly.

"Sorry for the intrusion but we are getting late. We got plans later." Jimin steps ahead, noticing her distress. Y/N gave him a grateful smile when she saw Blackpink retreating after that.

"Thanks," she said, for rescuing her from the situation.

"What was that all about? First, you were desperate to spend time with them but now you are desperate to avoid them." Taehyung asked, no! Mocked after a long silence in the car. She gave him a tight smile.

"Nothing, I can't leave your mansion without my bodyguards." She stated in a smug tone and gave him a look. He scoffed, realizing what she implied by that.

"But... you don't have any when going to Uni with us?" Jungkook asked in pure doubt.

" I don't go anywhere without bodyguards." She repeated.

"Huh?" Jungkook still didn't get it. Jimin groaned at the younger's dumbness, was he so desperate to hear it from her mouth?

"She is calling us her bodyguard, you idiot!" Taehyung exclaimed because of Jungkook's dumbness.

Y/N giggled at their defeated face, soon joined by Jimin when Jungkook and Taehyung started a fight due to Taehyung calling him an idiot.

All their bickering came to halt when suddenly a van collided with their car, shaking them. It repeated from the other side also, that's when they took notice of their surroundings, they were at an unknown isolated area and surrounded by three black vans. Before anyone could grasp their situation their driver stopped the car and ran away. That b*stard.

Y/N was feeling waves of different emotions. panic was rising, she didn't even notice they were going on the wrong route or three vans were following them! She doesn't have any weapons with her! Even though she can easily take them all down, she doesn't think she can, in a brought daylight, without her mask risking her identity just like that. Nevertheless, she would put her secret at risk instead of her brother's life. A whimper left her. Taehyung who was beside her scooped her to his lap immediately and secured her in his embrace protectively. The three were also in a similar situation. They can't use their weapons publically, more specifically in front of her, and blow off their cover.

Around 10 men with guns came out from the vans and ordered them to get down. They got down, but the three stood covering Y/N, shielding her. Y/N felt gratified by their actions. Even though the four could easily knock all of them off they can't, they don't know what those guys want or who is behind it. Moreover, they can't risk their secret like this.

"Hand over the girl and we will spare you three." One of the men instructed. Jungkook wanted to scoff at him but suppressed the urge. They will spare them? But he or his brothers won't spare any of them. He worked his brain hard on how to escape from there.

Although Y/N was feeling helpless which made her anxious and angry, she observed those men with a judging look. She was happy and relieved when her brothers refused to hand her over. She doesn't even know who these people are or what they want with her. Jimin crushed her in a hug when one of the minions came toward her to take her forcefully.

He was soon seized easily along with the rest when they were impotent which caught them off-guard. Y/N was taken aback by those people's skills. They are trained and fast! They are skilled despite their looks!