He repeated the action, this time with a little bit more force. Jimin clutched on the silk sheets tightly, the pain in his lower thighs causing his skin to tingle in a fiery way.

He just screwed his eyes shut, fisting the sheets as he refused to  make a sound.

Jungkook repeated the steps, his whip lashing down on Jimin's lower back next. The younger arched his back at that, tears springing to his eyes as he felt the force getting stronger against his skin.

Jungkook had counted until five mentally as he kept repeating the movement.

"Someone is such an obedient pup. You're taking the pain so well. It's just a shame that you won't last. I can see how close you are to crying out from pain. You should give up now before you're left with more bruises," Jungkook said. His attempt was to mentally ridicule Jimin, making the younger believe that he couldn't take it. This would fuel self doubt, and would in the end sabotage him into making a sound. Instead of building his confidence, he was stripping it. If he praised him and built his confidence, Jimin would strive until the end to stay silent. But, by making Jimin doubt himself, he was making it more likely for him to fail the bargain.

Jimin just shook his head frantically to say no. He wanted Jungkook to continue. He wanted to succeed, to prove to Jungkook that he could handle whatever he threw at him.

Jungkook repeated his actions, the whip coming down on Jimin's ass strongly. The younger arched his back at that, his knuckle turning pale as he fisted the sheets, but he refused to make a single sound.

Jungkook was growing more and more impressed with him as he whipped him more, until he reached the tenth number. Even underneath the red LED lights, he could already see the many bruising lines forming along his body. Jungkook dropped the whip onto the floor, done and satisfied with Jimin's obedience.

Jungkook crawled behind the man, hovering behind Jimin's back as he leaned down towards Jimin's ear. The younger had his eyes screwed shut as he faced the dungeon door, refusing to open his eyes due to fear.

Jungkook noticed the tears rolling down the side of his face and onto the pillow. The older man leaned down to Jimin's ear.

"You did it, baby boy. You succeeded. I don't think you know how proud I am of you," Jungkook whispered into his ear. Jimin opened his eyes, looking at Jungkook from the corner of his eyes.

"You- You are?" Jimin asked, his grip on the sheets slowly loosening.

"Mhm... I'm so, very proud. Nobody would have handled that as well as you did. I think, you deserve your reward now," Jungkook said sweetly, even if he was sadistic.

Jungkook leaned down as he began to kiss along Jimin's spine. He stopped whenever he saw a bruise, and left sweet kisses to the spot.

Now this, felt rewarding. Knowing that Jungkook still cared enough to kiss his pain away meant more to Jimin than anything else. Even if he didn't admit it, the touch of Jungkook's lips against the burning sting felt so complimentary.

Jungkook's hands gently slid down the sides of Jimin's body as he moved lower, planting his legs between Jimin's as the younger laid flat on his belly against the bed.

Jungkook positioned himself between his thighs, using his hands to hold Jimin's hips while his lips kissed the bruising lines on Jimin's ass.

He left multiple kisses, to which Jimin sighed, closing his eyes at the feeling.

"Daddy," Jimin whispered in content as he felt much better.

The older man used his large and calloused hands to separate Jimin's ass cheeks, his meal in sight.