Project IS - chapter 36 ४

Start from the beginning

Tony turns on his glasses. "Jarvis scan that for me will you?"

"Scan complete Sir"

Before Tony can do anything someone sneaks up behind him. And then everything goes black. As he opens his eyes he's in the same room. You're lying on the floor tied to the ground.

"Tony help me please"

"Y/n?"

"Why did you let me come here?..."

"What do you mean?"

"It's too late Tony"

"No you're safe y/n you're with Thor and Loki"

"I came after you.. now they got me.. why didn't you protect me?"

You struggle to get free from the chains, no matter how hard he tries he can't touch you.

"Who took you y/n, where are you?"

"You have to get me out of here, they got me"

"Who?"

"It's a trap"

Tony's eyes shut wide open. He falls to his knees. It was so real yet you aren't here. There's no one here.
He turns around, he sees a strange girl looking directly at him before she runs away.

"Get y/n out of here now, there's another witch in the house.. it's a trap" Tony yells out

"Tony.. y/n went in right after you"  nat explains.

"Wait y/n isn't with anyone of you?" Loki says

"She never came in... where is she?" Tony whimpers.

"Are you telling me right now, none of you idiotic mortals have any clue where she is!" Loki screams.

"Okay lover boy Instead of screaming find her"

"She is the love of my life find her now!"

"Now"

Everyone goes each their direction searching for any clue of where you are. Wherever you are the tracking device in your suit has been removed, and you're no longer on coms. This couldn't be good there was no way you would compromise yourself in that manner.

Darkness

A high pitched voice

Chains rattling

Footsteps

Then you opened your eyes, you tried using your powers to break free from the chains. But you couldn't.  They had somehow figured out a way for the stones to stop themselves. Quite clever.. wonder why Tony hasn't thought of that before. Only the stones can destroy the stones. You were a living infinity gauntlet which meant if you break temporarily they do as well.

"Y/n Stark... it's an honor to meet you" a dark croaky voice called out. You can't recognize the voice. It's not familiar.

"Where am I?" You ask hesitantly.. "I know I'm not Romania anymore"

"You're smart, that can be quite useful" the voice once again speaks. The man slowly walks closer kneeling down beside you. You move as far away from him as the small space allows you to.

"Who are you?" You ask, now that you can see his face you're sure. You have never met him before

"I'm Just a middleman" he chuckles darkly. Slowly reaching out his hand removing a lock of hair that's covering your face. You flinch as his hands graces your chin. "Don't worry sweet thing, no one's gonna hurt you" he whispers, he continues to smile at you.

"I find that a little hard to believe" you hiss, as you spit towards him.

"Tsk tsk.. that's not very ladylike" he scoffs as he roughly grabs you face forcing your mouth closed. "You're a legend y/n, I just had to see for myself before handing you over" he grins. Letting go of your face. "With your help HYDRA will reach new heights... forget about the winter soldier project.. we have something much more powerful."

"And what do you know about winter soldiers?"

"All I need to know is that they won't stand a chance against an army led by you..." he says. "Project IS"

"Project IS?" You ask... what's that "another project doomed to fail?" You mock.

"Oh I don't think it will.. " he assures. "Project infinity soldier" he whispers, his lips gracing over your ear.

Your body has gone into complete shock... you knew what Bucky went through, that was even worse that what they did to you. Any minute now Loki was gonna wake you up and tell you that you had to get ready for the mission. Right?

"You keep your filthy goddamn hands away from me, or I swear to god I-"  before you can say another word the man slaps you. You fall to the ground in pain.

"I would watch that tongue of yours if you want to keep it, a soldier doesn't need to speak" he spits.

"So what? That's your big plan turn me into a weapon?" You ask. "We'll go ahead, the last people that tried ended up dead" you scream.

Two men walks in behind him, as he walks away from you. They inject a needle into your arm.

"You're a monster" you cry out

"No y/n... you're the monster" he growls before walking away.

Your eyelids become heavy.

Flashes of bright colored lights.

Darkness.

Blackness

Emptiness.

And then you fade away completely