Heeseung walked like a proud guy.He led Sunghoon to his classroom for his first class.As soon as they arrived in front of his class, Heeseung turned Sunghoon to face him and let their foreheads touch, "I'll see you later at the cafeteria."

Sunghoon nodded and Heeseung gave him a kiss on the forehead before letting go of his grip on Sunghoon and giving him a wink before walking away to his class.

He was about to enter the room when he felt someone pull him on the shoulder.He looked up only to meet with the eyes of Jay.

"You need anything?" Sunghoon asked.

"Is class president here already?"

Sunghoon glanced inside the room and saw Jungwon sitting on his desk with his glasses on as he read a book. Sunghoon pointed at him,
"He's there."

Jay smirked, patting Sunghoon on the shoulder, "Thanks mate." He said before going inside.

Sunghoon followed inside and was about to sit next to Jungwon when Jay put his bag on the table, claiming it for his own.

Jungwon looked up to him, rolling his eyes in annoyance, "Leave.That's Sunghoon's seat." He said in annoyance.

Jay glanced at Sunghoon and smirked before looking back at Jungwon, "Well, I got here first so it's mine."

"Stop being a brat and sit somewhere else." Jungwon spatted.

Jay chuckled, putting both of his hands on Jungwon's table and leaning closer, "No. This is my seat from now on."

Jungwon eventually had it. He stacked his books and stood from his desk, grabbing his bag to move to another seat until Sunghoon stopped him.

"Jungwon, it's fine. I'll go sit somewhere else." Sunghoon told him.

Jungwon sighed, slumping back into his seat and tapping his fingers on the table in annoyance.

Sunghoon chuckled and went to find another seat.The whole class, he couldn't focus on the lesson as his eyes were too focused on Jungwon and Jay.Jay was obviously annoying Jungwon, calling him from time to time and Jungwon isn't having any of it.

* * * * *

"Can I borrow an eraser?"

Jungwon rolled his eyes, grabbing an eraser from his pencil case and handing it to his seat mate without bothering to look at him.

"Do you have an extra pen?"

Jungwon took a deep breath trying to compose himself.He firmly reached for a pen from his pencil case and put in harshly on Jay's table.

"Do you have notes on—"

"Shut up, Jay!"
Jungwon whisper-yelled, completely done by the latter.
"Do you even consider yourself a student?! You're a rich kid right?! Don't you have your own eraser or pen?! Stop bothering me, I'm trying to focus here!"

Luckily, no one heard him and it was only Jay who was listening to his rant. The latter chuckled, "Relax, I'm just borrowing things.It's not like I'm not gonna return them."

"Well then go borrow from someone else!"

Jungwon brought his attention back to their professor, trying to focus as much as possible and ignored his annoying seat mate.Few minutes later, he felt him move closer to him, whispering, "It's funny on how you act like nothing happened."

Jungwon shut his eyes, taking a deep breath to control himself.He opened his eyes and faced jay with a forced smile,"What happened the other day was an accident, Jay.It's better if we forget about it."

The latter smirked, "Looks like I'm gonna have a hard time trying to forget about it."

"What?"

"Your lips are just too soft to forget."

The younger rolled his eyes, focusing back on the professor.He wanted the class to end so bad, he wanted to get away from the guy beside him.There were only 9 minutes left but time went by slowly.

He kept on tapping his fingers impatiently as he watched the time move slowly.Eventually, the class ended and he immediately stood up from his seat, packing his stuff inside his bag and walking pass Jay to go to Sunghoon.

"Let's go Sunghoon. Now!"

Sunghoon nodded and they immediately went out of the room.He can feel Jay's eyes on them as they walk out but they did not bother to look back.

They made their way to the cafeteria and met with Heeseung, who was already waiting by the entrance.They went to him and Heeseung immediately wrapped his arm around Sunghoon's waist.Jungwon rolled his eyes, not wanting to be a third wheel.

"I can't believe I'm third-wheeling right now."

"Sunghoon, why don't you eat with us from now on?With jungwon and your other friend? The fox looking one?"

"Um..." Sunghoon turned to Jungwon and the latter sighed.

"You can eat with them, Hoonie.But I'm not going with you.It's better to eat alone than be at the same table with that douchebag."

"Who are you talking about?" Heeseung asked.

"Yeah, who's the douchebag?" A voice said from Jungwon's behind as he felt an arm on his shoulder.

He looked back only to see Jay. He immediately backed away, and rolled his eyes at him, "You, Jay. You're such a douchebag!"

Sunghoon sighed, facing Heeseung, "Hyung, I don't think I'll be able to sit with you.I don't want to leave Jungwon alone."

"Is the fox not around?"

"I don't think he's coming to school today.I heard it's his last day at the bar so he's probably working for the whole day."

Jungwon then noticed Sunghoon's difficulty at the current situation.He knew Sunghoon needs this, he knew the struggle his best friend is facing right now and the last he want is to be a burden to him.

Jungwon sighed, "It's fine, Sunghoon. Let's just sit with them."

Sunghoon's eyes lit up, "Really!?"

"I knew you couldn't resist my charms."

"I'm doing this for Sunghoon."

They headed to their destined table and met up with Ni-ki there. Sunghoon sat next to Heeseung. Jungwon noticed an empty seat beside Ni-ki and decided to go there but was pulled by Jay and eventually was seated next to the guy he hated.

"Wow, so I'm the only single person here now?" Ni-ki said as he eyed the four.

Jungwon rolled his eyes, "Jay is not my boyfriend, he never will be."

"Oh yeah, Sunghoon.I'll be having a game on Saturday.You're gonna come right?" Heeseung told Sunghoon.

"Of course, I need to support you right?"

"Mhm."

"Jungwon,you wanna come with me?" Sunghoon asked.

"You should, I'll be playing as well." Jay said.

"I was gonna come but then you said you're one of the players so I guess I change my mind." Jungwon said.

"YAH!"

The other three just chuckled, liking the love-hate relationship they're seeing right in front of them.While the two were arguing, Heeseung wrapped his arm around Sunghoon, pulling him closer.

"What are you doing?" Sunghoon asked.

"Shh, they're watching."