Taehyung smiled and nodded.

At evening!

At evening!

Taehyung was well prepared. He asked Jisoo to help him convince Y/N to get ready for the date. At first, Y/N was stunned, because even if you both love each other, but you never actually had a proper date like that. Just cuddles and kisses. So this should be the first ever date.

Though it made her heart softer but Y/N refused Jisoo because her family would question her, but atlast she managed to successfully make her agree. She even talked Y/N's Eomma saying that they are going for a girls hangout.

So here Y/N was at her door waiting for Taehyung to pick her up ready in a beautiful dress. Seojun and Eunwoo are out for something so she isn't scared of them seeing Taehyung.

[ Is it possible that Eunwoo or Seojun went out on a date...just asking!🌚🌚🌚]

  She peeked into her phone to check the time running from seconds to seconds. She was extremely exhilarated for this date. It was already turning into a bit dark  denoting Taehyung is going to arrive  anytime.

Soon a big luxurious car pulled up in front of her house. A shutting sound of the door could be heard and that's when their eyes met.

You rushed towards his side. There he was! With a beautiful bouquet of flowers in his hands. The fragrance making you experience the solace and contentment. Then your eyes observed his handsome features. You were blown away by his beauty.

While drooling, she failed to capture the smirk which was itching to crack on Taehyung's face

While drooling, she failed to capture the smirk which was itching to crack on Taehyung's face. He took in her beautiful appearance. She looked perfect....even beyond perfection. Just no words to describe her beauty. His....only his to ruin.