Chapter 64

"I do not understand why they are viewed different, apart from one night in a month, where Wolfs can retain control due to the Wolfsbane potion now, werewolves are the same as any other person, they even have better senses and health." Harry said running a hand through his hair, it bewildered him the massive amount of prejudice in the wizarding world now and what made him laugh was that everyone seemed ok with it.

"I plan on changing the legislations that have been passed, half of them are completely ridiculous and it is a wonder that this society is still standing." Marvolo sneered.

"If I can do this for werewolves, then it will prove my unprecedented amount of skill."

"The modesty is painful." Was the dry response he gained, and Harry snickered.

"I know."

"I still do not understand how Dumbledore incorrectly identified Rosina Potter as the one I cursed."

"I was unconscious and Rosina was screaming and bleeding. Apparently, that was enough." Harry rolled his eyes. "It is going to be wonderful when he realizes how wrong he was."

"This is going to be rather memorable." Marvolo agreed. "The Potters are falling from grace as it is, when that eventually comes out, it will be the final blow."

"For Dumbledore too, I don't see why the old man has the right to decide my fate. Who is he really? They have given one man too much power and it went to his head; badly." Harry scowled at the thought and that expression was mirrored on Marvolo's face.

"Most people believe the sun rises because Albus Dumbledore wills it."

"That will have to change, sooner rather than later, preferably." Harry muttered.

"We can agree on that." Marvolo sighed.

"Snakelet you must see the library, that will help you with your task." Salazar said, "I shall meet you there." He walked out of his frame, Marvolo smirked at that.

"Would you care to move to the library?" He asked rhetorically.

"I believe that would be wonderful." Harry laughed, they walked up the stairs and Marvolo pointed out the doors they passed, the past Heirs greeting them cheerfully as they went.

"I was rather surprised at the library when I saw it." Marvolo told him and Harry raised his eyebrows.

"Extensive?"

"Something like that." The double doors were pushed open and Harry blinked in shock.

"Well damn." He said eventually.

"What do you think, Snakelet?" Salazar asked him proudly.

"You do like to overdo things, Sal." Harry said fondly.

"If you know you are superior, then it is your right to show it." Salazar huffed imperviously.

"That is where I get my modesty from." Harry said to Marvolo, who smirked.

"It is understandable."

Harry ventured into the library and slowly walked around, Marvolo went over to the seating area and picked up the book he had placed down earlier. Harry started where Marvolo sat and began browsing the shelves, he looked through the shelves he could actually see and then looked for a ladder. When he realized there was none, he rolled his eyes.

"It's like you want me to show off, Sal." Harry muttered and Salazar chuckled.

"It is your right as I said previously." He returned, Harry shook his head and stepped as if he was walking up the stairs, so he could see the next shelf of books; except there was nothing there. Harry continued browsing normally stepping up when had finished a shelf, he spotted a few books that interested him so he pulled them down and had them hover next to him.