Chapter 62

"Hi" - speech
'hi' - Thought
$Parseltongue$

Sirius thought his son was completely insane. The boy was unhealthily excited to go to his meeting with the Dark Lord and for the life of him, Lord Black couldn't understand why. Most would be absolutely terrified, but not Hadrian. Sirius was the one who was scared. His son was going to meet with the most feared and most powerful wizard in the world alone and there was nothing to guarantee that he would be coming back alive. The only reason he wasn't in more of a mess Is because Hadrian swore, he would be ok, and he was going to listen to his son's word. Harry skipped into the dining room dressed to perfection and a grin on his face.

"I thought I would come and say goodbye, it's time for me to live." Harry said and Sirius nodded.

"Please, be careful, pup." He said again and Harry's expression softened when he saw the worry in his father's eye.

"Dad I promise you; I will be fine. Marvolo will not hurt me, trust me." Harry reassured him for about the millionth time and Sirius sighed.

"I know you keep saying that, but he's terrifying and powerful."

"I know that, but so am I and I am the Heir of Slytherin, remember? He won't be able to harm me in Slytherin castle, even if he were to disown me, something I doubt he will be able to do because I was selected by Salazar." Harry pointed out.

"Ok, pup."

"Tell Moony I'll see him later."

"I will when he wakes up., it's full moon tonight so he won't be up until 1." Harry nodded. He hugged his father and made his way to the floo room. He checked himself over the mirror again, Harry was dressed impeccably as he waited for the clock to strike 12:30, he was in dark green robes with all his crests, all eight of them, on display and he took a deep breath. Alpha was wound around his arm and as soon as his tempus switched to 12:30 he stepped into the fire.

$Slytherin Castle$ He hissed and was pulled away, of all magical transports, floo was the worst. Harry stepped gracefully out of the grate and swept the ash from his robes, he looked around and smiled. This was so Salazar. He had to control the rush of feelings that filled him at being in Salazar's own castle, he was shaken out of his musings as an elf popped in dressed in a green toga with the Slytherin crest printed on it.

"Greetings Heir, I is fang and I shall be taking you to Master."

Harry's eyebrows shot up at the name of the elf and followed him, Harry thought it was a him, through the many twisting halls which were decorated grandly until they reached a vast dining hall. The elf bowed at the door and popped away. Harry walked in and saw the Dark Lord sat at the head of the table, he looked up with a smirk.

"Ah Hadrian, you decided to attend lunch."

Harry returned the smirk.

"What can I say, your offer was simply too nice to pass up."

"What do you think?" Marvolo gestured around the room and Harry nodded.

"It's so Salazar." Harry mused and gained a raised eyebrow, the grin that came to the younger Slytherin's face was not promising for Marvolo.

"This is set to be a very enjoyable day for me." Harry told him.

"Indeed."

"Now please tell me, you didn't name the eld." Harry changed the subject.

"Ah, I did not."

"Good because I would question it if you did." Harry stated and Marvolo rolled his eyes. Alpha made himself known and Harry smiled slightly.