Chapter 2

The next day when James came back home from work he  found Lily and Sirius playing with with Rosina near the fireplace and Hadrian was on Remus's lap listening to Remus reading a book.

"The world has gone mad!" James exclaimed as he sat in one of the arm chairs near the fireplace.
"What happened?" asked Lily

"As soon as I entered the ministry I was swarmed by a number of reporters and people were clapping and cheering. The Death Eaters also claimed that the Dark Mark was fading. 

James picked up Rosina and Hadrian and placed them on his lap. 

"The press is going wild, asking what happened yesterday. Oh I almost forgot, Dumbledore said he'd come in about 10 minutes. We better get dressed."

Lily then stood up and took the kids from James. "Well I better go dress the kids. See you guys soon" Then she climbed up the stairs and went to the kids room. 

"C'mon Remus we better get going. See ya later Prongs." Sirius stood up and walked towards the door. 
"Bye James." Remus said and exited the manor. 

James waited for sometime then heard Dumbledore coming. 

He opened the door and saw Dumbledore there. "Hello Professor. Do come in." He said

Albus chuckled and said "My boy call me Albus you have already graduated."

"Very well Albus" James said. He then allowed the Professor to come in. 

They waited for 2 minutes. Then the saw Lily coming down with the kids. Hadrian's messy hair covering his scar so no one could see it. Albus then took Rosina and ran a finger across her scar.

"Yes, this scar is proof that young Rosina is indeed the Chosen One"

Hadrian looked at the Headmaster. The old man with with a white beard and twinkling blue eyes was focused on Rosina.

The headmaster then turned to him and said. "Young Hadrian has to be raised by someone else."

Lily and James started protesting, but Dumbledore put up his hand, silencing them. 

"I know you want him to live with you, but with Rosina as the girl-who-lived and saviour of the Wizarding World, Hadrian will get jealous." He said

"All right." they reluctantly agreed.

"We can send him to the Longbottoms." James said.

"I'm sorry but we can't. They were tortured to insanity by Bellatrix, Rodolphus, Rabastan and Barty Jr. They are now in St. Mungo's" He said while a tear rolled down his face. 

James choked and Lily started crying. Alice had been her best friend while at school and they were planning to raised the three children together. 

"But thankfully Neville is safe and is living with Augusta. He just had a few minor bruises."Dumbledore said.

"Thank Merlin" Lily said.

"Now onto the main topic. We have to sent Hadrian to your sister, Petunia. Petunia may have been jealous of you but I don't think she would vent her anger on a child."

Lily was crying but she knew she had to do it. She kissed her son's forehead one more time. Then looked at James. James took Hadrian and  then handed him to Dumbledore. Dumbledore took the child and wrapped him in a blanket. 

"I shall drop Hadrian to your sister's house. You should take Rosina to the ministry tomorrow, I heard many people wanted to see their savior." Dumbledore said and walked out of the office.
Lily broke down and cried for a long time. 

Dumbledore then apparated to #4 Privet Drive. He put Hadrian on the doorstep and tucked a letter in his blanket and apparated away. Little did he know there was another wizard there more powerful than Dumbledore himself! He was tall and lean. He had wore a black cloak and had a staff taller than himself. He had a beard but not very long. His name was Merlin. He stepped out of his place and walked towards the baby and picked him up. "That fool will not mess this world any longer. This boy will not live here. I am breaking rules, but  a magical child should not live with muggles." He then turned and disappeared in a flash of light along with baby Hadrian. 

A day after Merlin and Harry disappeared, Sirius was pacing in the living room of Grimmauld Place. He felt something was wrong with his Godfather bond and he was worried about Harry.

Sirius then flooed to Potter Manor in  hopes of seeing his godson healthy and happy.

He saw James sitting on an armchair and Lily was playing with Rosina. James looked up and saw his best friend. "Hello Sirius" he greeted.

"Hello James, where's my godson?" As soon as he said that Lily burst into tears and went out of the room with Rosina. 

"Sirius, we have to talk." James said  

Sirius listened and James said "Harry was sent to live with Petunia."

Sirius stiffened and went James say Sirius's eyes he saw they were glowering with rage. 

"You mean to say that you sent my godson and heir to muggles?" He spoke barely above a whisper.

"Yes, we did. Rosina is the savior and needs training and Hadrian will just be jealous of all the attention."

"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY GODSON. YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT THE FAME.HE'S MY GODSON. WE HAVE A MAGICAL BOND THAT CANNOT SEPERATE US. WHERE IS HARRY?" Sirius shouted out.

"I-I don't know Sirius."

"How could you do this. You sent the heir of the Black and Potter to live with muggles. You are no longer the same person I met when we were young. You've changed. Wait till Mooney hears this. From this day onwards the Most Ancient And Noble House of Black will have nothing to do with the house of Potter. Consider me and Remus you're new enemies" He spat at James. Then he immediately flooed back to his home. 

He plonked on the sofa and muttered "Merlin, how am I supposed to explain this to Mooney?"

"Explain what, Padfoot?" Remus said entering the room. 

"James sent Harry away to muggles" Sirius hissed.

That was enough to turn him wolf-like. His eyes turned amber and burned with rage. He flooed over to Potter Manor and walked towards James and punched him in the nose. James felt his nose break. 

"That's for sending my cub and Sirius's pup away to Muggles. Be thankful it isn't more" Remus growled. He then flooed back to Grimmauld Place. 

He saw Sirius and said "I punched James and broke his nose."

Sirius grinned and said "Well he deserved it. Did James know where Harry was?" 

"He doesn't, but I believe he will come to Hogwarts when he is 11. Though we should still search. We can get jobs at Hogwarts" Remus said.

Sirius agreed and then yawned.

Remus seeing how sleepy he was told Sirius to go to bed. They both went to their rooms and slept while thinking about their pup/cub.

They would definitely see him, but he would be more powerful than they expected him to be. 

Words: 1144

Boredlife07 Signing off.