Chapter 51

"Hi" - Speech
'hi' - Thought
$Parseltongue$
#Gobbledygook#

Harry and Draco did listen to their parents and went straight back to the common room, they didn't have time to grumble about the unfair punishment because as soon as they entered there was a massive cheer a party kicked into gear; Slytherin style. The two first years exchanged looks before grinning and embracing the party, drinks were passed around and food was given and music was playing the celebrate the victory of Sirius Black over James Potter. The Slytherins were beyond ecstatic and Harry nearly felt pity for what Potter would have to face tomorrow before he laughed shared his thoughts with Draco, who smirked.

"Tomorrow is going to be a beautiful day." Draco agreed. The party lasted into the early hours and it was only when Severus entered the common room and glared at everyone did, they flee to safety in their common rooms. Harry all but skipped all the way to his bed, to him the day couldn't have gone any better. His father had beat James Potter hands down, he had given a slandering interview without being directly slandering. He had met the Dark Lord and had spoken to him and revealed to himself to his trusted and things were in motion; it had been a very good day.

Of course, he was planning on getting Marvolo back for the nasty stunt he pulled in front of the adults, Harry hadn't thought about the repercussions of stealing the Philosopher's stealing the Philosopher's stone when he was doing, and now he was grounded along with Draco. Harry had a rough idea on what he was going to do, it just had to go right and hope that he got the reaction he wanted.

"Do you think Potter while show up tomorrow?" Theo asked getting into his own bed.

"I think he has to, but he will either come really early or really late hoping to not be seen." Harry replied climbing into bed. Alpha slid over curling around his neck, hissing happily. He didn't come to the duel preferring to stay at the dungeons.

$Hello, Alpha$

$Master, you're back. $

$Of course, I had to come and see you. $ Alpha curled around his neck and Harry stroke his head with his left head. The other boys were still not used to his Parsel ability and were blinking, the only one who was used to it was Draco, who rolled his eyes.

"Did you see how happy Lady Potter was when her husband lost?" Blaise questioned and Harry immediately turned his attention to him.

"Yes, and she covered her face, so that Potter could not see." Harry replied.

"What do you think is wrong with her, Hades."

"I believe she is under potions." As soon as he said that everyone paled. Everyone knew that it was a crime to put someone other potions deliberately, especially to one's own wife. If Potter was putting Lily under potions something was seriously wrong.

He would gather more information and if theory was correct, he would deal with it then. He knew Severus was worried about Lily, as they had been childhood friends and he hope that he would talk to Lily Potter sometime later. He organized his Occlumency and went to sleep.

There was an excited buzz in the Slytherin Common room next morning after the duel, despite going to bed late each and every Slytherin was up and dressed before 8:30, even if it was weekend, waiting to go to the hall. The Slytherins trooped up with a skip in their steps, there was one thing on their mind; James Potter. Harry eyes scoured the Hall and smirked when he saw Potter at the head table with his head bowed playing with his food. Whispers of mocking went through the green house much to Harry's amusement.

With the hall filling up it was clear, there was only one topic of conversation, the duel. Harry did notice that Lily wasn't in attendance and his eyes narrowed slightly, it only added to his theory. People were turning to the door, waiting for someone and Harry grinned, he would bet his father was waiting to make more of an entrance and he was proven right when his dad stepped through the doorway with a grin on his face.