Belarus x reader ~ I Told You Not To Move!

Theme: standing still

Best friend Belarus x best friend reader
(Not a romance one)
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

"Let's do it!" Belarus yelled.

You were in the kitchen with your best Belarus. You were having a conversation when you noticed a key on the counter. Belarus noticed it right away. It was the key to Russia's alcohol cabinet. You both were under age, but you were so tempted.

"Is anyone home?" You asked.

"No, they should be back tomorrow" she chuckled.

She walked up to the counter and picked up the key, lacing her fingers in the hole. She crouched down and opened up the cabinet. You walked over and crouched with her. When she revealed what was inside, both your eyes widened.

"There's so much!"

There was bottles of vodka in rows of 3 standing side by side. You estimated there were 9 all together. Belarus quickly grabbed a bottle opener and popped two open. She handed one two you.

"Cheers" you laughed.

You both clinked glasses and took a sip. At first it was bitter, but after each sip, it got sweeter.

"No wonder Russia loves this stuff" you smiled.

You were about to take your forth sip when...

"I'm home girls!"

"Shh, its Ukraine" Belarus whisperd.

You quickly closed your bottle and ran behind a small armchair in the kitchen. You watched Belarus put away her bottle, and close the door, but she didn't lock it.

"Belarus? Did -your name- go home?"

"She's in the bathroom!" Belarus lied.

"Do not move. Stay still" Belarus whisperd in your direction

Ukraine walked into the kitchen and saw Belarus leani g against the cabinet suspiciously.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine, why so early" her pace was fast.

"I got my work done early! What smells in here?"

"I don't smell anything?!"

"You sure?"

"Fine! Just fine"

Your heart was beating fast. You clutched the neck of the bottle, as you closed your eyes.

'Calm down, you won't get caught'

Then, Ukraine sat down at the kitchen table.

"She's been in there for a while"

"She's fine. She's just a bit sick"

"I'll go se-"

"No!" Belarus stopped Ukraine from getting up.

"Belarus? Tell me what's the matter?"

"I told you, nothing is wrong"

Then your hand started to shake. The liquid shook inside the bottle, making a swishing sound.

"Do you hear that Belarus?"

"What?"

"That water..."