Germany x reader ~ This Is Amazing!

Theme: Fortitude

Concerned Germany x Ill reader

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"RUN, GUYS RUN!" Germany screamed.

You were training with the axis powers. You were running laps with Italy, and Japan. Germany was running behind you three. What everyone didn't know was that you couldn't run for too long because of a breathing condition. You forced yourself to run. You wanted to be like everyone else who could run. You wanted to train, you wanted to run, but you just couldn't.

You then started to slow down.

"C'mon -yourname-" Germany yelled, pushing you forward to give you a boost.

Another reason you wanted to run was because of Germany. You admired him. He was so fit and so active. He could do anything he wanted, but you couldn't.

You kept running, panting and wheezing. Japan was way in front, but you caught up with Italy, and you ran beside him.

"You don't look so good" Italy said, while panting.

"What do you mean? I'm fine" you lied

"Okay, as long as you feel alright..." He agreed.

"NO TIME FOR CHIT CHAT" Germany yelled from behind you.

You forced yourself to keep going.

Once you got to the end of your fortieth lap, you were aloud to take a five minute break. You sat on a small hill on the side of the trail. Panting heavily, you laid down in the grass.

Germany ran over and tossed you a water bottle.

"Good work, only forty more to go." He cheered.

You drank half of the water and poured the rest onto your sweaty head.

You looked and Germany. At first, he was smiling proud. The smile then turned into a worried frown.

Your vision started to get blurry.

"You ok? Your face is turning purple." Germany asked.

You quickly fell back from your sitting position and passed out.

Timeskiptoanhourlater

You're eyes fluttered open. The first thing you saw was Germany putting a wet cloth on your head.

"G-Germany?" You asked, stretching your hand out to touch his face.

"I'm right here. Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, pulling you upright.

"About what?" You asked.

"I called your doctor. Italy went over and picked up these" Germany explained.

He pulled out a bottle of familiar medicine. You were supposed to get your refill for your inhaler the next day.

"Oh..." You realized.

"Why did you keep running?" Germany asked.

"I wanted to train. Everyone can run, but I can't."  You said sadly.

"I could have put together a routine for you." He told you.

"Really?" You asked.

"Of course. Now, you can't run or do anything for about a day. Italy and Japan are still training, and I was assigned to take care of you" Germany said.

"Okay, what should we do?" You asked him.

"Well, I have to train, and I can't keep you alone so..."

Suddenly, you felt yourself hover. Germany had picked you up, bridal style, and had started running with you in his arms.

"Ahh, this is amazing!" You yelled.

"You said you wanted to run, right?" Germany smiled.

You giggled

"Thank you Germany!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

REQUESTS ARE OPEN