2p America x reader ~ Do You Think I'm Crazy?

Theme: Night

Insecure 2p America x Girlfriend reader

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

"Two... Two in the morning..." You sighed.

It had been six hours since you last saw him.

Allen F. Jones.

"I'll be back in a couple hours doll. I need to take care of something" you mocked him.

You last saw him, looking spick and span. His shirt was bleached white, and his hair was slicked back. He had restored his bat, so that it was clean of the blood.

You then herd footsteps leading up to your door. You then herd a thud, and a voice grumbling swears to itself. You then herd your front door handle jiggle.

"Its open!" You yelled.

After a couple minutes, the door finally swung open.

There Allen stood, covered in bruises and cuts. His white shirt was drenched with blood and there was rips all over the place, and his hair was all over the place. His bat was covered in blood, and some of the nails were close to falling off.

"Stupid... Stupid..." He murmured, slamming the door shut.

"What happened?" You asked.

Allen dropped his bat and walked over to the couch. He ploped down beside you.

"Nothing... I hate him so much" he said.

He leaned back and rested his head on the back of the couch.

"Get me something will you?" Allen demanded.

You got up from the couch and sighed, walking to the fridge and grabbing him a beer. You tossed it over to him and he caught it.

"Thanks babe" he said quietly.

You were used to this. Allen would come home from a fight, and he'd be depressed. He'd ask you for some form of alcohol, and he'd drink until the early morning. The only problem was that this time, he came home later than usual. It must have been bad this time.

"You could go to bed now. I'll be up for a while" he told you.

"Alright. Make sure to come to bed after" you agreed.

You kissed him on the cheek and got up. You walked to your bedroom and layed down on the bed. You knew Allen wasn't going to sleep. You were extremely worried. You suddenly got tired and fell asleep.

Timeskip

You woke up about two hours later. You could hear sobbing from the other room. You got up and walked into the living room.

When you walked into the doorway, you couldn't see a thing. The whole room was covered in smoke. You waved your hand around to push the smoke away. You could still hear the sobs. You then started coughing. Then, the crying stopped.

"-yourname-?" Allen asked.

"Ya?" You choked out.

You finally found a window and opened it up. The smoke started to fly out the window. Once you could see, you found Allen sitting on a barstool at the island in your kitchen. There were cigarettes and bottles everywhere. His face was burning red and he had tears everywhere You walked over to him and wrapped your arms around his neck from behind him and placed your chin on his head.

"Please tell me what happened" you pleaded.

"Sit down" he told you.

You sat down on the barstool beside him.

"Do you think I'm crazy?" He sighed, looking down.

You had to think about it. You knew he was a 2p. You knew he was a dangerous murderer. You knew that all of them were insane. Why did you want to answer no, when you knew that he was?

"Allen. Crazy or not, I still love you. Why would I be with someone who I don't love?" You decited to say.

He lifted his head and looked at you. You turned to him You placed one of your hands on his cheek. You used the other hand to wipe some blood from a cut on his cheek.

"I guess that makes sense..." He said.

You smiled.

"Can you tell me what happened?" You asked.

He nodded.

"My brother is such an ass. He picks fights with me just for the hell of it. He started insulting my life, and he said I wasn't worth anything. Of course I tried killing him, but he's much stronger. I kinda think he's right. We literally live in a trash apartment. I kinda hate myself. I let myself get caught up in his words." he confessed.

You sighed and held his hand

"Don't Liston to him. We have each other right?" You asked.

"Yeah..." He sighed.

You got up from your chair and pulled him into the bathroom. You sat him on the toilet lid. You grabbed a bunch of bandages from under the cabinet. You took some tissues and ran them under warm water.

You started wiping his face down, giggling at his facial expressions. You put some band aids on the cuts. You walked back to admire your handy work.

"Show me where" you demanded kindly.

Allen sighed and lifted his shirt off. He had cuts running through his whole entire chest. There was still blood dripping from them. Although you've seen him shirtless many times before, you still stood there astonished and blushing heavily.

Allen gave a cocky laugh, which took you out of your trance. You kneeled in front of him and started wiping each cut. You then started wrapping his body with the bandage. You did the same with the bruises on his arms.

"Done" you smiled.

Allen lifted his arms and examined himself.

"Thanks" he mumbled.

"Now, let's get to bed" you said quietly.

You both headed for the bedroom. He laid down first on his side of the bed, and you laid on the opposite side.

You turned over so you were facing the side of the bed. you knew Allen was in a terrible mood, so you didn't say anything. You then felt the bed shift and something wrap around your waist. You put your hands on Allen's hands. You were surprised he wanted to cuddle. You guessed he just wanted some comfort, or to assure himself he wasn't alone.

"Goodnight doll... I love you"

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

REQUESTS ARE OPEN